Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how to start earning money?  (Read 549 times)
kancutbrewok

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:43:30 AM

how to make money in bitcoin by learning a lot from friends who have played bitcoin before. if you dare invest ..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SevenSign

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 10:18:39 AM by SevenSign

If u dont have money to start in mining or trading, no other choice than to join airdrop and bounty for newbie.

In joining aiŕdrops, b careful again, theres a lot of scammer.
In bounty, heres the link:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
http://bountylord.com/

But always b careful, read first bfore u make a step.
Bcoz theres a bounty campaign, newbies nott allowed.

Always b careful bcoz newbie has a lot of restrictions.
First, all u have to do is read, read and read. Spend most of ur time by reading.
Learn for it, and b the best researcher for ur own good and for ur own improvement.
And never hesitate to ask here in forum for ur own sake.
kurt1212

Activity: 91

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:15:15 PM

What is the best way for a newbie to start earning money in a cryptocurrency community?
What is the simplest project that could be easily made and potentially scaled to a bigger one?

I'll be happy to hear any positive advice, tip or insight on the subject
You have to wait and bring patience and understanding in order to gain money in btc starting to newbie to junior up to senior .
JumboStrike

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:00:49 PM

You can always start by looking into airdrops. It takes time but you can get somewhat reward.
For example: http://etherbtc.io/
chrmn27

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

First, set your mind that you wanna save. Discipline yourself. This is very important. Restricting yourself on spending is meaningless if you can't really do it. Differentiate your necessities from your wants.

Also, take time to look for another ways on how to generate income other than your normal means. But again, having another means of generating income doesn't give you the right to spend more. Again, discipline yourself.
lynnachaean

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

It is rather confusing reading about all this coins and choosing the one to invest to. I am new in cryptocurrencies and still learning around so I am approaching this with caution. I don't want to lose money because I don't know what I am doing

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
whambo0

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

It depends on your initial capability.

For people with financial resources but don't want to spend too much time i would recommend investing on ICO, Bitconnect moneyblending and Trading eventually.

For people with time but has no initial financial resources i would recommend airdrops.

So far these are the things I've researched on and I bet there's still more. Good day everyone!!
lhadygreen

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

To start earning a BTC, you must join any campaigns.
Probably through your skills and capabilities.
But be careful in joining campaigns, there are lot of scammers.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:37:54 PM

try joining campaigns. there are various of them on the marketplace. you may also try mining.
uberproteam
Copper Member

Activity: 60

Decentralized Freelancer Community

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:48:31 PM

The easiest coin to mine is burst for beginners. It uses proof of capacity so if you have 1 TB to spare you can use it to mine. You can also do signature campaigns once your profile level upgrades in bitcointalk.

Sohailul

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:00:47 PM

What is the best way for a newbie to start earning money in a cryptocurrency community?
What is the simplest project that could be easily made and potentially scaled to a bigger one?

I'll be happy to hear any positive advice, tip or insight on the subject
First i will say you that you should increase your activity in this forum. Then i will say you if you want to earn money, so you can join with our forums campaigns, airdrops and bounties. Moreover you can start crypto trading because it is the very profitable way to earn money. Thanks...
sebo.k

Activity: 83

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

The best and sure way is to invest your fiat currency that you would have saved in bank to crypto and it will help you earn money easily.
DenissO (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:02:42 PM

Wow!
Thank you guys, I didn't expect such a massive response.

I'll make a brief research on all the topics you mentioned above, but my choice for today would be trading and maybe mining with my current PC, which is old, but hopefully would give necessary experience and knowledge. So yeh, I like to do things solidly.

As I understand trading is highly profitable but risky. So I'm thinking to invest some tiny amount of money, for example, 20 euros just to get the feeling of how it actually works.
Hopefully will succeed and continue with the business and of course, would like to continue asking questions and share the newbie experience with you:)
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:46:23 PM

Why do you think there is something special required to earn cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, is currency...it's money. You can earn it by doing anything in this world that someone will pay you money for.

What do you do for a living? How do you pay for your food, home, clothes, etc? Whatever this work is that you do currently, do it more - for more people, more hours a day, or do it better so you can earn more money or charge a higher rate.

Then, ask your employer or customers to pay you in Bitcoin. If they refuse, no worries, take the money they pay you with and buy Bitcoin.

It's that simple.
DenissO (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Why do you think there is something special required to earn cryptocurrency? Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, is currency...it's money. You can earn it by doing anything in this world that someone will pay you money for.

What do you do for a living? How do you pay for your food, home, clothes, etc? Whatever this work is that you do currently, do it more - for more people, more hours a day, or do it better so you can earn more money or charge a higher rate.

Then, ask your employer or customers to pay you in Bitcoin. If they refuse, no worries, take the money they pay you with and buy Bitcoin.

It's that simple.

I would like to argue with that because everything is not equally balanced in this world. Some fields are more profitable than another, some work is more pleasurable. Following own passion is a must, but it doesn't guarantee you a good income. Throwing all the money into a cryptocurrency pot doesn't guarantee anything. It's an independent business with the own law, so I just want to get the right feeling about it, then hopefully build an online business with the help of concrete knowledge
Shawnix

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

For my part I use Monero, Ethereum and suncoin on my cpu and gpu depending on which I mine. I wish that this tip could be usefull, if you want to learn a little more go see threads about Mining on the forum!
Rashid pk

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:11:52 AM

In Crypto world you can earn money from three way claiming mining and investing, claiming and mining is so boring, so my suggestion is invest some money on cryptocurrency, buy some coin when its price low then sell it when its price will be increase.
ted.jasmine

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:02:06 AM

I think trading is good
Tuanken897

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

Hi.
The best way to earn money from cryptocurrency that you should invest and trade in exchange. I should learn more and try to trade in the exchange to get more experience.
You can get 1000$ after an hour if you do right way...
Good luck
SWONG

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:29:18 AM

some ICO you also can consider.
It is a good way to choose program and get profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: