Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitstamp exchange of currencies: stealing money of the deposit by employees  (Read 5568 times)
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

This guy is full of opinions, always sticks his 2 useless cents without having a clue on the subject!

“Sticking my 2 useless cents” is far better than a criminal like you looking for opportunities to defraud people of their coins. You should grow up and find a decent paying job, instead of feeding yourself with food paid for with stolen coins.

But of course one can’t expect incorrigible criminals to earn honorably and honestly. Especially habitual scammers like you who offer to build shady exchanges overnight and sell them to unsuspecting buyers sans escrow protection!

I could see a hater from a mile away. Your words carry ZERO weight, you remind me of hyena from the Lion king movie. Blah, blah blah

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2kilo (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:14:54 AM

10 days have passed. Money is not returned.
2kilo (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:11:13 AM

11 days without my money..
2kilo (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:27:12 PM

As you can see, there are many victims in the same way. Now we collect their list, soon it will be published. If your account has been deleted, or you have other problems. Send us such details as:
1. Your Bitstamp ID
2. Ticket # in technical support
3. Incident date
4. Your loss amount
5. What exactly happened
2kilo (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:18:53 AM

The Bitstamp, where is the money of your customers?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitstamp/comments/7mhwpf/account_terminated_without_notice/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitstamp/comments/7oeniu/ignored_for_over_6_weeks_after_wiring_1603600/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitstamp/comments/7ormuv/been_waiting_5_months_to_get_my_money_back/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitstamp/comments/7omuvk/please_help_the_community_are_there_any_best/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitstamp/comments/7ov7ay/no_response_from_bitstamp_for_months/
+ my deposit of $40 000 ??

Because of the growth of currencies, do you simply freeze our money to trade them?
crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

Bitstamp, any response on that?
kiss moon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

The answer came today on an email:

"Support agent commented:

kindly be informed that the transfer has been finalized on our end on 18/12/2017 and funds sent to your bank account, costs withheld. In case you have not yet received the funds, let us know and we will assist you further.

Should you require additional assistance, please feel free to reach out again."

Money has not yet come to my bank, December 26 was in the bank with the manager looking for, nothing happened. Today there is no money in my  bank account.  What you want then think. Lies and lies chases.
2kilo (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

A week after the account was deleted, they replied that they had deleted my account, after many years of work, on "internal policies". They promised to refund my money to my bank account. While money is not returned.

Kloug

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:01:02 AM

So Bitstamp can really close accounts & not bother explaining why?

What when you still have crypto in it, they sell behind your back & refund fiat?

God, if we can't even trust an european exchange now... where else to go?
kiss moon

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:02:30 AM

What when you still have crypto in it, they sell behind your back & refund fiat?

Make your exchange, or use other exchanges.
Kloug

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:14:37 PM

I started with Kraken (horrible), I also use Bitfinex & Bittrex. While I have had zero problem with these 2 so far, they are asian, provide leverage/margin, and work on tethers - so I wouldn't trust them.
I *thought* it was safer to have "real" eur/usd's on Bitstamp, rather than tethers on Bitfinex/trex (crypto isn't a problem, I can move them to private wallets). I hope the future won't prove me wrong.
kiss moon

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:46 PM

I started with Kraken (horrible), I also use Bitfinex & Bittrex. While I have had zero problem with these 2 so far, they are asian, provide leverage/margin, and work on tethers - so I wouldn't trust them.
I *thought* it was safer to have "real" eur/usd's on Bitstamp, rather than tethers on Bitfinex/trex (crypto isn't a problem, I can move them to private wallets). I hope the future won't prove me wrong.

The most reliable is your bank and wallet
Kloug

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:51:17 PM

The most reliable is your bank and wallet

obviously.. but bank-to-exchange takes 3 working days (which usually means 5 days) (or, in the case of bitstamp, 1 month apparently), not an option.
2kilo (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

It's like that.
We need to do our stock exchange, besides, we have everything for this

+1!
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

By an amount of this money, I would immediately go to my lawyer and would sue Bitstamp to the ground. Thanks for your thread. I will avoid Bitstamp and look for other LEGIT exchanges. Do they have a Phonenumber to call?

2kilo (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:20:31 PM

By an amount of this money, I would immediately go to my lawyer and would sue Bitstamp to the ground. Thanks for your thread. I will avoid Bitstamp and look for other LEGIT exchanges. Do they have a Phonenumber to call?
I still can not believe, what happened SUCH to me with their company. They have a phone listed on the site. But all this is a fake. I tried to call them from 5 different countries, the answering machine answers calls, saying that the call is not available.
walterw
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:50:04 PM

You should call your lawyer. Such a piggish must not be! Sue the company or let your lawyer write a letter. It has to be something official.

Maybe I missed it, but did you call your lawyer?
If not, you should do it immediately. Waiting further does not seem to bring anything. Or you can visit them yourself and talk to them from face to face.

2kilo (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:08:00 AM

You should call your lawyer. Such a piggish must not be! Sue the company or let your lawyer write a letter. It has to be something official.

Maybe I missed it, but did you call your lawyer?
If not, you should do it immediately. Waiting further does not seem to bring anything. Or you can visit them yourself and talk to them from face to face.

I talked to my lawyer. He said that this scheme is very similar to financial fraud. In Europe, as in America, this is a serious offensive. I will send them an official pre-trial letter next week, if my funds are not returned to me.
As for a real meeting with them, they are hiding from their clients in Slovenia, and do not want to meet with us. But this can not be avoided if nothing changes.
nik1lin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

DeFin

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:15:54 PM

Bitstamp scam???

<span style="font-size: 24pt !important; line-height: 1.5em;"><a rel="ugc" class="ul" href="https://wowperson.live/">
                <span style="font-family: Montserrat,sans-serif;">
                    <b>
                        <span style="background-color: #7F54C9;">
                            <span style="color: transparent;">
                                <span style="font-family: Montserrat,sans-serif;">..</span>
                            </span>
                            <span style="font-family: Montserrat,sans-serif;">
                                <span style="color: #131825;">WOWPERSON</span>

<span style="color: #fff;">CRYPTO</span>
                            </span>
                            <span style="color: transparent;">
                                <span style="font-family: Montserrat,sans-serif;">..</span>
                            </span>
                        </span>
                    </b>
                </span>
            </a>
        </span>
2kilo (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:47:28 PM

Bitstamp scam???