Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Ethereum reach it's peak?  (Read 544 times)
Carpool (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:17:21 PM

Did Ethereum reach it's peak? Would it drop tomorrow, or would it continue to rise?

Should I keep holding, or should I cash out?
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:19:34 PM

To be frank eth is the real big think, if you are a long term holder, it will keep growing just holder, but on its way up there will certainly be many many corrections and dips, so if you are a short term trader then you can sell high buy low but that strategy can be risky as i have seen people buying even at expensive price.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Alvaro.anso

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:20:16 PM

I think that, generally speaking, we're at the beginning of cryptocoin-age, so there is a lot of space for ETH to further grow. Of course other platforms like NEO have more space, so it depends on your purposes
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:30:32 PM

Did Ethereum reach it's peak? Would it drop tomorrow, or would it continue to rise?

First of all, keep calm. You should never worry about ether.

Second, how many percent of your portfolio is ethereum? If it is more than %50 of your main portfolio then you can decrease the amount and try to buy some cheap alt coins that has potential to multiply.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:35:26 PM

Im tracking ethereum's price in coinmarketcap and I believe it reached new peak again. You should hold, it will continue rising in next few days.
sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

Who knows about tomorrow but in terms of longer term then almost certainly not, 1k won't take too long and then ethereum can push on. Many people believe strongly in ethereum and see it potentially one day overtaking bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

From the past two days ethereum shows the stable bumps in the chart from the time it started bump this time. As present I expect the bitcoin and ethereum to stable in the market some months sincd I have invest on it.
Holding fund on ethereum would be right choice for the altcoin investors who have made the fund on it.
codebread

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:37:37 PM

ETH is a long term coin, is safer than BTC and has a great prospect, believe me, it will be the first cryptocurrency massively used by corporations
googif

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:41:16 PM

When you look how much time did take btc to go up and how long did it take to be what is it today, so I personally think ETH will definitely go up more thank it's today. Smiley
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

It's just starting for ETH. Those people just start BTC they must interested in ETH for big MARKET CAP. Tough XRP hold 2 Market cap , can't be maintain 2nd position for long time. So I think ETH must reach more higher in 2018
gazilla

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:50:03 PM

Ethereum will never reach its peak, I am certain of it. The price increase may slow down. For as long as long as you have hundreds of ICOs that come out daily which are Ethereum based it will continue to grow. So my advice (not a financial one, just friendly one) would be to HODL  Cool
bitcoinking11

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:52:36 PM

Let alone peak, I believe it is still very undervalued coin. It is still a long way to go. This year Ethereum will be a very high prospect coin.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:54:18 PM

Ethereum is growing steadily. Just keep holding on to this second best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin. There might be some corrections now and then, but the price will keep rising. Especially in 2018, the year of the altcoins.

tora

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

All coins have peaks and troughs. Some peaks will be beaten in future with the good coins while the poor ones will not recover from their trough. Ether should continue to peak.
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:06:07 PM

Ethereum will constantly grow. The world of crypto currency becomes rich. It must be bought and forgotten for 5 years

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Carpool (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:07:09 PM

Im tracking ethereum's price in coinmarketcap and I believe it reached new peak again. You should hold, it will continue rising in next few days.

About 70% of it is ETH.
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

From the past two days ethereum shows the stable bumps in the chart from the time it started bump this time. As present I expect the bitcoin and ethereum to stable in the market some months sincd I have invest on it.
Holding fund on ethereum would be right choice for the altcoin investors who have made the fund on it.

I think it didn't reach its peak yet. It is just how ether behaves at certain levels. Just remember how long it struggled around 400usd-500usd band and then rapidly gain the value. It is expected to do the same around 1K level.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
dincer125

Activity: 110
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:56:35 PM

it's just the beginning. Ethereum will catch the same market cap with bitcoin.
ıt is better to trade with ethereum and try to increase your fund.

Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

isn't ethereum operating at near capacity already? what is it doing to scale? i really struggle with the whole cryptokitties mess when trying to take it seriously as "the future"
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

I think it not a limit if not urgently they are necessary to you, let will remain on at you, I on your place would wait several months, and then already to sell for now you don't hurry
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: