Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quantum1Net - ⚡ A QUANTUM SAFE DATA TRANSMISSION PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 5422 times)
lundrex

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

What cryptocurrencies will be available to buy in presale?
I want to know it too, I don't find the answer in the white paper but maybe if silver tokens are based in ethereum you can buy with eth. I'm not really sure...
I hope the team can asnwer us.

In the Pre-Sale and the ICO it will be the Silver Tokens and we only accept ETH for the pre-sale and first ICO. For the gold token, we will accept other currencies.
When will we be able to buy golden tokens? Is there a second ICO?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rokieinvest

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:09:56 PM

What cryptocurrencies will be available to buy in presale?
I want to know it too, I don't find the answer in the white paper but maybe if silver tokens are based in ethereum you can buy with eth. I'm not really sure...
I hope the team can asnwer us.

In the Pre-Sale and the ICO it will be the Silver Tokens and we only accept ETH for the pre-sale and first ICO. For the gold token, we will accept other currencies.
When will we be able to buy golden tokens? Is there a second ICO?
you should have a look to the roadmap because there is a private sale of gold token between the silver token sale andthe gold token sale
Joneskay

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

I like chats and know the people's opinion, do you have a telegram group?
Sure, they have https://t.me/Quantum1Net
You can join, there are 117 members right now.  Wink
is this the link to the telegram group? i like to join it
Etnoy

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:53:06 PM

Alright, I have technical objections to quantum1net.

Primarily, how is your proposal quantum-safe? The only thing talked about in the papers is a quantum random number generator, something that has been done for years. But random numbers does not give a quantum safe cryptosystem, you need a quantum-safe algorithm in order to protect against quantum computers.

In the proposal you try to show that your random numbers are "better" than a classical RNG/PRNG, however you do not even show the results from a randomness test battery like Diehard/Dieharder.

In fact, quantum random number generators are often worse than a PRNG, as shown by a student of mine. I would be happy to link that research paper, but in the meantime, I'd first like to see technical arguments that substantiate your claims.
quantumcat (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 06:54:21 PM

How do you plan to use the funds received for the pre-ICO?

Hello Ostenberg!

60% Tech dev, 5% Business Dev, 10% HR, 20% Marketing, 5% IP/Legal

quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:36:15 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 08:00:02 PM by quantumcat

Alright, I have technical objections to quantum1net.

Primarily, how is your proposal quantum-safe? The only thing talked about in the papers is a quantum random number generator, something that has been done for years. But random numbers does not give a quantum safe cryptosystem, you need a quantum-safe algorithm in order to protect against quantum computers.

In the proposal you try to show that your random numbers are "better" than a classical RNG/PRNG, however you do not even show the results from a randomness test battery like Diehard/Dieharder.

In fact, quantum random number generators are often worse than a PRNG, as shown by a student of mine. I would be happy to link that research paper, but in the meantime, I'd first like to see technical arguments that substantiate your claims.

All tests as specified in the "Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI)" publication. We have been performed and passed, over 100h of data has been collected. We plan a separate paper to discuss all tests in more details, which potentially will include raw data.

Random numbers are only part of it, the paper does not detail the actual encryption algorithms, only the key distribution device is covered by Yellow paper. There are 2 applications 1) key generation using timestamps over conventional network when communicating entities receive timestamps (not actual random numbers), from which random bits are generated 2) key distribution by delivering actual photons (again, not numbers) over fiber networks.

The device generates random numbers that belong to certain linear group, Z4 would be one example, producing pairs of public and private keys, the encryption itself is not covered in the public papers, but can only be discussed with an NDA in place.

There are 3 separate parts to it:

1. The physical device capable of (true) quantum key distribution (partially covered by the yellow paper)
2. Encryption algorithms utilizing these keys (not kyes discussed in detail, there are many options)
3. Authentication of communicating entities in the real time using timestamps (if classical network) or photon detection (over quantum network)

We love discussing the topic and you are more than welcome to contact us for information regarding data or such, please contact us at info@quantum1net.com as we can not give you all the details without a signed NDA.

Edit: All tests as specified in the "Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI)" publication. << We can send you the paper if you'd like.

Siamda

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

I have saw quantum1net on icobench
https://icobench.com/ico/quantum1net
It look good about the detail of information ICO, i will follow the progress, thanks
Oh, it has a very good score, 4.4. Keep working!  Smiley
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 08:31:00 PM

Is the token only for invest in the project or it has more uses?

Do you think your token could be use to buy in online platform?

The tokens will be 100% quantum safe and bring a whole new level to encryption. That is the first thing that one should note. Quantum1Net will be a global network overlay with encryption based on quantum physics, and we will have multiple services such as communication, file sharing etc. On those applications, the tokens will be used. So one can use the tokens as a regular crypto currency to transact, but also as the preferred payment method on the Quantum1Net.
Oh, perfect! It seems very useful in your network.
Will the tokens to use in applications be golden tokens?

Yes, that is the plan Smiley

Tarepa

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:39:18 PM

Hello Ostenberg!

sorry but i don't understand "hr", what is it?
rokieinvest

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:11 PM

The tokens will be 100% quantum safe and bring a whole new level to encryption. That is the first thing that one should note. Quantum1Net will be a global network overlay with encryption based on quantum physics, and we will have multiple services such as communication, file sharing etc. On those applications, the tokens will be used. So one can use the tokens as a regular crypto currency to transact, but also as the preferred payment method on the Quantum1Net.

and what will the use of the silver token then?
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:03:52 PM

It look good about the detail of information ICO, i will follow the progress, thanks

Great achivement with 4.4 in ICO bench, BTW is this score will be fixed until the end of ICO or they are changing with any update ?
bucayboyne

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:08:50 PM

Somewhere I saw similar project
where do you see it? can you explain more about it?
RCB100%

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!
etherclassic

Activity: 317
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:08:33 AM

Great achivement with 4.4 in ICO bench, BTW is this score will be fixed until the end of ICO or they are changing with any update ?
I think the score will change when the developer of team makes more updating about the project of quantum1net, it is not fixed there is chance to increase, in the beginning the score was 4.4 should it will be more than 5 on couples weeks later, but i am not sure about that, still don't find any new updating data from the developer of team.
quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

Hello Ostenberg!

sorry but i don't understand "hr", what is it?

HR is short for 'Human resources'. HR is used to describe both the people who work for a company or organization and the department responsible for managing resources related to employees.

quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

I will quote from the white paper:
"Our first token sale is squarely aimed at giving Quantum1Net the necessary funding it needs to meet our January 2019 full release of our platform on time."

With that said, the Silver Tokens are convertible tokens, just the same as convertible notes. Silver Token holders will be able to convert in to Gold Tokens in the limited and exclusive release in the summer of 2018, with a bonus!

quantumcat (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:05:58 AM

Reserve translation Vietnamese if you need pm me. This interesting project with the trust team and good idea. Joined and hope success!

Thank you for contacting us. Please get in touch with our bounty manager in the dedicated bounty telegram channel https://t.me/Quantum1NetBounty or in the bounty thread here on BTCT. Cheers!

rokieinvest

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:23:39 AM

"Our first token sale is squarely aimed at giving Quantum1Net the necessary funding it needs to meet our January 2019 full release of our platform on time."

With that said, the Silver Tokens are convertible tokens, just the same as convertible notes. Silver Token holders will be able to convert in to Gold Tokens in the limited and exclusive release in the summer of 2018, with a bonus!
thanks for the explanation,  if i have silver tokens then i can convert them in gold tokens, can't i?
cryptomoneyresearcher

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

That is good because if you buy silver tokens now in presale, you will get a bonus later when you transform them to golden tokens. Always is better to invest early.
Joneskay

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:59:16 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 09:44:44 PM by Joneskay

That is good because if you buy silver tokens now in presale, you will get a bonus later when you transform them to golden tokens. Always is better to invest early.
yes, i will buy twice silver tokens and when i can i will change them for gold tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: