Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 08:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying cheap altcoins  (Read 948 times)
urosan

Activity: 46
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

For me RDD all the way. I believe in project, the team behind and potential to grow and have purpose and potential. 
snplx

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:41:58 AM

AVT is on my watch list for 2018: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aventus/
rezmo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:55:26 AM

I will suggest you an upcoming massive  ICO project DANEEL, this is special because this project is all about helping investors to make their work/investment to high profit. This is an  A.I (Artificial intelligent )base project. DANEEL  will use a specially developed algorithm to calculate a << confidence score >> by analyzing currency rates, recent event and the perceived emotion of users on social networks.
This score given out of 10 will reflect the reliability of a currency at a given moment.It will give investors a good idea of the risk involved in an investment.
IBM also partnered with  DANEEL project so you can understand how massive is this, so do not miss this is best time to get in

c01n3r_

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:55:25 AM

Best project 2k18: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
XSPEC (SPECTRECOIN)

PoSv3, Stealth addresses, Ring sigs, ZKP, Tor OBFS4
Best Technology ever Wink
jerry0

Activity: 1750
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

Everyone talks about spectracoin.  Thoughts on it?
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:33:16 AM

Buying cheap altcoins is now a good choice because if the altcoin can increase in terms of price will be able to get big profits. you can see in detail the current coins are cheap and will be expensive.
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:56:41 AM

That's a good idea regarding supply part I'm not sure but shat i did was bought alts which were in top 20 and were below $1 last year and currently all of them have crossed a dollar like ada , nem , xlm and some even crossed $3 like ripple. I didn't do much research on all the coins but it worked.

I had some more funds left and when checked i found out bcn is also getting pumped it's still below $0.2 if you want invest in it.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

That's a good idea regarding supply part I'm not sure but shat i did was bought alts which were in top 20 and were below $1 last year and currently all of them have crossed a dollar like ada , nem , xlm and some even crossed $3 like ripple. I didn't do much research on all the coins but it worked.

I had some more funds left and when checked i found out bcn is also getting pumped it's still below $0.2 if you want invest in it.

supply of a coin does not really matter, what matter the most is its real usage and usefullness to the economy or to the individual who bought it. i often see some coins that has a low supply but why they are stiil dump and seems stuck at their fix price? there were also some coins that has a bigger supply but  they seem to be pumped more and qute indemand to the public.

@op should consider first the specifications and development or project of that coin before jumping in to avoid disapontment later on. gudluck...
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:24:23 AM

I would recommend the following cryptocurrencies that are currently under a dollar but might not be for much longer.  Do your own research on each project before investing.  Here is what I currently hold and consistently purchasing to add to my bags:  BAT, CDT and WGR. 
Vlizze

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:38:43 AM

For me RDD all the way. I believe in project, the team behind and potential to grow and have purpose and potential. 

RDD doesn't have a lot of growth room left IMO.  I'd go for ECA over RDD.  A lot more growth potential.
Vlizze

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:46:10 AM

I would recommend the following cryptocurrencies that are currently under a dollar but might not be for much longer.  Do your own research on each project before investing.  Here is what I currently hold and consistently purchasing to add to my bags:  BAT, CDT and WGR. 

I agree with WGR.  Wish I didn't skip that ICO.  Having one of the 2k masternodes would be killer.
yolucky

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:51:07 AM

Invest in great projects that shape our future generation and also utility tokens because you can at least spend them in their ecosystem without losing it's value.
dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

I bought a cheap coin last November for $0.0006 per coin and after 2 months it pumped as high as $1.50 per coin.
So I think this would be a lesson for some young investors that if you trust your instinct then go for it.
I trusted Oyster Pearl PRL last 2 months ago because I was impressed by their unique project and the developers and the community are amazing.

dangdangdang

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 06:38:51 AM

Invest in great projects that shape our future generation and also utility tokens because you can at least spend them in their ecosystem without losing it's value.

Indeed, not just invest currencies that you want but has future interests and it's normal that a currency starts as very cheap in terms of coin price so if the project is awesome and the team and the community is brilliant as well then go for it and think Big.

Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

Too many promising altcoins but no future but try to invest on new projects like SHIPCHAIN big potential to all shipping companies to invest. I also holding some altcoins now that will hit the market this year like SGR price rate now is only $.13 dollars and it will boom when they launches their own exchange. Just invest on sure projects you're money would grow more than what you've expected.
Crytocoin

Activity: 672
Merit: 281

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:47:58 AM

Aragon, Dash, Qtum , ZCASH , Time New Bank , Nuls , Stox .  They are not very appreciated in recent races.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

This the sweetest kind of investment you can make. Buying something with lots of zeros and watching it reach $1 is the best feeling. It may be a little late but you can invest in trx , it can still do 10x.

LukaIII

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:32 PM

this one, has a good potential in my opinion: https://www.viberate.io/
ox1337

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

Mothership $msp

most shilled coin out there atm
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:40 PM

I have read a post by cryptohunter (legendary), that the price per coin is irrelevant if you want to make a good investment. Kindly check his post and study it very carefully. It will help you a lot. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2617287.0. I find this post very reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: