Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:15:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's off again  (Read 425 times)
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

Nice little jump up to almost $15K
actually all the top 10 has gone green on bittrex,
Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Moneto, Dash, its all good  Grin

Still not convinced that this is the new floor yet, but I think the sub $10,000 threat is getting smaller.

ah we have been watching the value sit comfortably above 10k for a while
its time to see some movement upwards after all it is 2018,
time to get a bit of action going  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

The fast jump was because of news of some kind of high end fancy hedge fund which allegedly has 15-10 mil in BTC.
Brokerstar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:59:37 PM

If network transaction fees got sorted out and the network speeds up, I think the price would shoot up due to lots of old BTC investors coming back into the mix that got fed up with all of the network issues and in fighting.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:59:47 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:55:41 AM by nguyenkhanhhung14

Bitcoin is currently on the downward trend, as investors are expected to be primarily interested in altcoin in 2018, namely Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and, in addition, new ICO. Due to the trend of investors focused on Altcoin and ICO, the Bitcoin exchange rate is not likely to increase strongly as it was a month ago. Buying Bitcoin at this time is very reasonable if you have the money you want to invest because the nature of investing in Bitcoin will be more permanent than investing in Altcoin and ICO.

fo0tman

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

Don't be so sure. In Spain we have another Xmas presents day on the 6th. People may cash out to buy dem presents  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
grumpygit (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:12:01 PM

Still not convinced that this is the new floor yet, but I think the sub $10,000 threat is getting smaller.

ah we have been watching the value sit comfortably above 10k for a while
its time to see some movement upwards after all it is 2018,
time to get a bit of action going  Grin

That's the big story here, it has held $10,000 quite easily when many people thought reaching $10,000 by the New Year would be a dream come true. I love the way the media clung to the never to last spike that fell back to some kind of normality. I have a bitchy person I work for who knows how well I have done through Bitcoin and NEVER talks to me about it, but he broke his silence after reading the media reports, so put him right though after telling him how much it had gone up last year.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:47 PM

Smiley

Big jump in price in the last hour

What a ride Bitcoin is
Go go go Bitcoin will reach the price of $ 20k hopefully it happens in this month.
I bought it yesterday when the price went down.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

Smiley

What a ride Bitcoin is
To me this is bitcoin recovering the losses in the previous days, I will not be so positive and excited that this is th beginning of a new rally because I do not see any signs that is the case, but every time I see bitcoin going up in price is something that I like.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:33:43 PM

The new year has been calm so far. I wonder, when Bitcoin makes some significant moves. There seems to be change in the BTC domination, as there is a lot of flow to altcoins. I guess, many new investors are now investing their money into altcoins to hope for faster gains. The BTC domination is at an all time low of only 37%. Not sure, how it goes from here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:34:32 PM

While some investors were in panic  i have always tell them that bitcoin will pull up again ,in just a little time,dropping in price it does not mean it has been dumped as some persons were saying that it will never increase in price again.
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:40:18 PM

Bitcoin is currently on the downward trend, as investors are expected to be primarily interested in altcoin in 2018, namely Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and, in addition, new ICOs.

That's true, so many investors leave bitcoin and those investors are turning to altcoin. But I think the main reason is the problem of very high bitcoin transaction fees.
So this is not the downward trend but high transaction fees trend.

grumpygit (OP)

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:40:53 PM

Smiley

What a ride Bitcoin is
To me this is bitcoin recovering the losses in the previous days, I will not be so positive and excited that this is th beginning of a new rally because I do not see any signs that is the case, but every time I see bitcoin going up in price is something that I like.

I am not getting over excited, what I wanted to see is $10,000 hold up as the new floor, and I think at the moment it is winning, still too early to make that call yet, but things are looking good.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:49:23 PM

That is a good sign for cryptocurrency market! Maybe its time now to go up again its value, christmas and new years holidays are over!.  People are starting to invest again and it reflects to the market. Lets invest more to have more profit in 2018

fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

I am not at all worried, many times I have seen sudden drops in price for BTC (3-4 years ago it lost nearly 70%) but history so far proves that Bitcoin has got marvellous skills to recover and continue to grow. I bet for $20K or even higher by the end of Jan 2018.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

Smiley

What a ride Bitcoin is

Seems to have stabilised around £11,000, lets see if it holds it this time as a new floor.

Bitcoin is now bouncing back and keep moving slowly but surely. Hoping that it will continue in the next days so we can get back all our losses. It will soar higher and people will buy back for sure, better to do it now or never.
terrific

Activity: 2114
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

So when I came back from hanging bitcoin surprised me so that's a nice come home from me, baby. And by reading some of the comments here on what's the reason behind that quick pump, it's good to know that we've got another whale that has entered the market. This will make bitcoin stabilized and stable at $13,000 and this will make it the new floor price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:26:33 AM

Smiley

What a ride Bitcoin is
to be honest I was hooked to see this price hike and immediately I feel happy then hope this price jump will continue until the day bitcoin go back up. but it turns out that hope has not fully fulfilled and the price went back down. maybe this is a good sign that bitcoin is not over yet he can still point to such a meaningful price jump.
londonglory

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:39:22 AM

really is the time to go back to 20k, I think this is happening within a week.
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

bitcoin is now starting to be somewhat stable and by 2018 I think bitcoin will show its power to go on and on and on, many waiting for fast bitcoin prices to rise rapidly.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:44:15 AM

When bitcoin starts to move quickly it will make other altcoin decrease the price quite a lot So one tends to rely on bitcoin as one of the best investment places In getting an income every time.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: