Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:41:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 0.003 loAn  (Read 179 times)
4738man (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

★COOpow88★

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

Looking for a 0.003 Loan
Repayment 0.004
Reason investing in ripple
Pay back in 2 days
Collertal this account

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

Looking for a 0.003 Loan
Repayment 0.004
Reason investing in ripple
Pay back in 2 days
Collertal this account

Your account doesnt worth what youre asking. Do you have anything else?
4738man (OP)

★COOpow88★

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:21:57 AM

Sadly it’s all I have right now I’m waiting to get my cheque tomorow that’s how I will be paying back
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:23:21 PM

Sadly it’s all I have right now I’m waiting to get my cheque tomorow that’s how I will be paying back
Then I'm sure your investment on Ripple can wait tomorrow Wink
Your account is worthless, so unless you have any valid collaterral you won't get any loan here

I'm willing to give out this loan with a valid collateral
4738man (OP)

★COOpow88★

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

Your account is worthless, so unless you have any valid collaterral you won't get any loan here

I have a account in bitmining.zone with 0.01125 but need to deposit to withdraw which I can’t right nos
warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:20:34 AM

I have a account in bitmining.zone with 0.01125 but need to deposit to withdraw which I can’t right nos

You can't use a ponzi hyip account as collateral. It's not a valid form of loan security.

If the ponzi and btctalk accounts are all you have to offer, then I don't think you will get a loan from anyone here.

It's almost tomorrow so just wait for that cheque. Ripple will still be around by the time you cash out that cheque. It's the one and only reasonable thing to do, considering the circumstances.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: