Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:48:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OVERvalued altcoins.  (Read 972 times)
Bergluft

Activity: 161
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

At this time almost every coin is overvalued but for me at the top are the following:
-XRP, it doesn't have any sense
-IOTA, 10 billion for something not yet used it's too much
-BCH, it's an expensive LCT
-ADA, it's promising but it hasn't delivered nothing yet
-Bitconnect, it's simply a scam =D

(i can continue all the way down)

I can't believe everybody here is suggesting XRP because they don't like this coin. I am not a huge ERP fan either. But lets be fair here, to state that "it doesn't have any sense" is just nonsense. This coin, backed up by this company, has probably the most chances right now to solve real world problems on a massive scale.

Why not discuss in a professional way and not based on ideology (at least when we are talking about the profitability of investments).

Ah yeah.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:25:20 PM

The overvalued coins are Ripple, Raiblocks and Bitconnect.
All of them are not proper cryptocurrency and are highly similar to a pyramid scheme or ponzi with large holding by the developers.

Read his comment carefully.
At last someone here who is making sense and knows the circulation of cryptos.
Those coins that just went so high without even projects that are good behind it are all shit.
I would prefer one with a low value at start but will be making progress.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:37:46 PM

RaiBlocks, Verge, and basically any other coin that went super parabolic in the past few weeks.
To buy coins that have grown tens of times over a short period of time is wrong. You need to buy when the price is small. And sell when the price has risen. This is the safest way.

Shizuko

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:28:08 PM

I don't think Ripple is overValued to Be honnest,
it goes againt the bitcoin way that is true, but it is the best transition from the current way of doing Finance to the decentralised way !!

Ripple will Climb at least to 5USD soon with each parternership they will announce , it will replace swift for the big companies that grow tired from the delay and cost they have right now;

The world is growing faster and faster and banks can not follow anymore!

Ripple is a huge improvement in the good direction ( just an improvement not a goal)
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

Verge at this price. howevrer I will recommend it if it drops down under 150 sats.
DGB at this price. Recommended price is 300 sats maximum
NXT at this price. Recommended price is 3000 sats
XRP at this price. Recommended price is just 4000 sats

there is no logic behind your prices as is there none including no legitimation behind your bitcoin fixation  Roll Eyes

coastbank

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:30:08 PM

I think that ripple, tron, verge, raiblocks and reddcoin are all overpriced. They reached these prices just because of awesome high and speculative news but they didn't even deserve it.

zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:39:03 PM

MCO (monaco) , tENX (tenx) and  tKN (tokencard) because all three of these are entirely speculation so far. None of them have come through with what they were designing which was cards that you can spend crypto on in the real world. None have shipped cards to any of there customers and in the cases of MCO and tENX it has been a long time since they were on exchanges and i think they are just not capable of finishing the actual products they promote. So why are they so high on exchanges when they are bascially just an idea that will never happen.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

from my point of view ripple is still overvalued....which benefit do u get with it now? no one. because its a centralized bank token.
verge is also overvalued. its a recommended coin from mcafee who was paid for.
maestr00

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

Tron, Ripple and Verge are overvalued imo
dragonballz999

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:58:07 PM

Ripple is a scam! i have over 5000 xrp and let me tell you, i bought all of this when it was under 0.20 dollars. It is a ponzi scheme because it is run by the bankers. Now let me tell you where i have recently made a huge loss: TRON, this coin was so hyped i thought it would reach the moon. I bought at 0.22 dollars and now its 0.11. i have lost alot in this. I even sold some bitcoin to buy it. I bought cardano, which has fallen by 25 percent of the price i paid. I  bought power ledger and im am very upset because i bought so much recently and they have all gone down. U live and learn.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:01:57 PM

I think that ripple, tron, verge, raiblocks and reddcoin are all overpriced. They reached these prices just because of awesome high and speculative news but they didn't even deserve it.

Xrp and tron would in my list too bro. Still they do not have big potential future project roadmap. Still there are many investing on these coins and making more money with the look of the many investor concentrating on the non potential coins.
Still there are many potential projects B2W also not grows better in the market place and investors are getting the boom in the market.
ninabobo

Activity: 463

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

there are many options in investing for altcoin. I think you should try and take the time to analyze and investigate. I think this is very important to the choice that will generate profits.

whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

Totally agree XRP is #1 on this list.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

Wont listing such coins here lead to a crash of some of these altcoins as holders will be influenced to panic sell to get rid of this stock of coins??

there are many options in investing for altcoin. I think you should try and take the time to analyze and investigate. I think this is very important to the choice that will generate profits.
The world of crypto is crazy while others analyze a coin to be a shitcoin other whales/traders will buy and wait for the pump and make a profit from this...lets hope people wont be quick to judge
crypt0holk1

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:14:32 PM

I went all in on XRB like 2-3 weeks ago, so I ain´t complaining, but I only think it´s overvalued in the sense of the parabolic growth and what may happen after that. It´s still very much under develeopment but it´s tech speaks for itself and it´s one of the coins that´s still green on days like these.

XVG i sold 100% of at 2.2k sats or something like that, will not buy again until 300 sats or something like that. Bought XRP/TRX a month or so ago and sold a week ago and I feel dirty just having made money on them.. scam alert goes *BEEP* *BOOP*
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

To be honest I'm against the coin which are being forked. They are always overvalued coins and the price tag is put on them once they are released into the exchangers. They however drain to death very fast in single shot as they proceed with the time and protect development. We saw coins like BCC, BCH, etc which were very very valued initially but later on everything got smashed to death. Lozl! These kind of coins are there which are overvalued. Next is XRP, as suggested by many people around here, is the overvalued coin because being centralised one it should never get to those heights really and must be below 1 USD for at least next one year or so. Its market cap to billion dollar was a joke and barely a spiked market.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:25:42 PM

I think is Ripple and Tron is extremely overvalued. Most of altcoins saw a massive pump. Correction is inevitable. Don't forget to fix your profit for 30% of total coins and hodl rest. Very safe strategy.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:45:04 PM

I do not believe in any altcoin, which began a few months ago, but its price has grown by thousands of percent. It's like swindling, nothing more. If you sell these coins, then it has some sense, but do not hold it.
sic57005

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:50:02 PM

TRON looks extremely overvalued. No clear idea, no implementation, scam probability and still $7B WTF?!
Next one is BCH - it is just Bitcoin clone with no advantages against any other BTC fork
XRP is 50/50: it is usable and the conception is interesting, but it is by 60% in hands of developers. It is too much.
NEO: Ethereum-like crypto with no real projects on it.
IOTA, XVG: 50/50, simply overhyped.
christianb35

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:29:14 PM

TRON, CARDANO, IOTA
They are not working concept, just speculation, they shouln't be in the top 10
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: