Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wishes Crypto Women!  (Read 119 times)
r00 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:04:35 AM

Today is a very important day internationally, it's the women's party!
Some traditions also refer to a dramatic incident that took place in the United States in 1857, when some factory workers who had been closed by the employer in order not to take part in a strike lost their lives as a result of a fire.
These are very uncomfortable and serious situations, caused by the mentality of the past. This party must be for us a symbol of change and innovation, and this topic of evolution, I find it most likely equal to the change that Bitcoin and Blockchain are bringing.

With this message I would like to transmit energy, positivity and safety to women all over the world! Continue to pursue your goals and overcome your obstacles!

How many Crypto-Woman are there?
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

This particular question fits on women's month celebration, based on my own statistic analysis, almost man's or male personalities involves in bitcoin business, but not totally all female persons who access bitcoin business. As what I had been noticed, that there are also women who accessed bitcoin, but the percentage of women who accessed bitcoin are below compare to man. In my own computation, maybe 70% of male personalities who access bitcoin and only 30% on female.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:37:59 AM

This particular question fits on women's month celebration, based on my own statistic analysis, almost man's or male personalities involves in bitcoin business, but not totally all female persons who access bitcoin business. As what I had been noticed, that there are also women who accessed bitcoin, but the percentage of women who accessed bitcoin are below compare to man. In my own computation, maybe 70% of male personalities who access bitcoin and only 30% on female.

Regarding to the 30% assumed for women, I do not think it is up to that. I don't really know the percentage in this forum but relating to what I know around my country, very very few woman access the internet especially to search for business opportunities. For the curiosity about bitcoin and its understanding, it is left for the male forks in my area.

So, women need to do more in taking up the challenges to go out of their gender role and do some thing more to contribute to the society. At least, we still talking about the likes of Margaret Thatcher, Mary slessor and other female heads of states and governments, Helen from Liberia too.
r00 (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

Did you ever talk about bitcoin with a female friend rather than a male? I personally had fun situations, during a coffee with a female friend told me that for Christmas her mother bought she some fraction of bitcoin and asked me what he could do ... I do not think he became a trader, but I think he has taken an alternative asset to safeguard and invest his money. For me there are crypto women, only they do not show because they have no reason like us. Here we are a mixture of crypto purists, traders, investors, visionaries, researchers and students. Even if a girl does not belong to one of these categories ... I think it's hard to talk to us online.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:17:35 AM

Happy International Women's Day to all female crypto traders. I hope there will be more women in the crypto coin environment.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 10:35:09 AM

I have a couple of female friends that are really getting into Bitcoin and crypto in general.
More people joining the community is always something positive and I'd be very happy if crypto became a lot more popular among women.

I would also hope that most of the community is friendly enough to make it a welcoming place for everyone, regardless of gender.

ostrovagaly

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:01:33 AM

My wishes are for women to participate in bitcoin in a large number and be reliable partners in this matter, both women and men.
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

I have a couple of female friends that are really getting into Bitcoin and crypto in general.
More people joining the community is always something positive and I'd be very happy if crypto became a lot more popular among women.

All of us will be very happy indeed. But I just wonder; they are so expressive about their emotions, feelings, things where they are involved. But why only few women exist here in bitcoin community, and stuffs related to bitcoin?

I would also hope that most of the community is friendly enough to make it a welcoming place for everyone, regardless of gender.

They should be! But if they don't, I would...

It still doesn't matter whether they are not welcome or accepted here. If I am a woman, or whatever, I wouldn't care if they don't like me or not, as long as I make my own bussiness and I'm not making shit around!
But I believe all of us will welcome all of them, regardless of their gender.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: