Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:13:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️[ANN][ICO]⚡️ AlphaCoin Guaranteed Profit Crypto Trading (ICO Launch Jan 12th)  (Read 1273 times)
myalphacoin (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:23:48 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 11:23:15 AM by myalphacoin

UPDATE 18th Jan 2018: Alpha Tokens Double To $0.32 in just over 24 hours!!!

CryptoTrade for Cryptopeople
Welcome To The Alpha Coin ICO

Roadmap: http://alphacoin.me/roadmap.png
Whitepaper: http://alphacoin.me/white-paper.pdf
Twitter: https://twitter.com/myalphacoin
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myalphacoin
Telegram: http://t.me/alphacoinsupport

The initial coin offering (ICO) of AlphaCoin will be launched on 12th of January 2018 to 16th of February 2018 by selling 100,000,000 AlphaCoins over 35 days. The price in round 1 of the ICO will be $0.16 per coin and doubled each week until the completion of the ICO. AlphaCoin's are a ERC-20 token built on the Proof Blockchain.

ICO ROUND 1 - Jan 12 / 2018 / $0.16
ICO ROUND 2 - Jan 19 / 2018 / $0.32
ICO ROUND 3 - Jan 26 / 2018 / $0.64
ICO ROUND 4 - Feb 02 / 2018 / $1.28

Price at time of official Launch is $6.00!

Alpha Coin Is A simple Crypto Trading Platform
Profits are guaranteed and already pre-determined!!!

Alpha Coin is a unique cryptocurrency that provides instant, automated, guaranteed profits via our Alpha Trading Platform.
Basically the Alpha Trading Platform works like this:

A user will have Alphacoin and will trade it against a second currency (BetaCoin) in our unique trading platform. Prices will fluctuate every 6 hours with a 5% differential, therefore creating guaranteed profitable trading opportunities.
This provides plenty of instant profit opportunites for Alpha Coin members. For example: If I have 1000 alpha coins and I trade them at the exchange rate of .95 beta / 1.0 alpha I am gaining my stake in Beta coins. I will then buy alpha coins back at a lower price and have  more alpha coins then when I started.

This process is guaranteed, instant and automatic.

So Why Should I Invest In AlphaCoin?

Each trade has a profit of minimum 4% - Prices change 4 times a day (every 6 hours) - Earning potential of 20% or more per day and you can easily cash out with Bitcoin, Ether or Alpha Debit Card at any time.

Why should I participate in the Alpha Coin ICO?

The answer is simple...Alpha Coin is the first guaranteed profit trading platform and by participationg in the ICO you will be helping in the development and you will be getting Alpha coin at significantly reduced rate!!!

100000% Potential Return!!!

For more information on Alpha Coin including who we are and what we do, please read our white paper above. If you have any further questions please email us and we will be happy to be of assistance: ico@alphacoin.me

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodude1118

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:29:22 AM

I have entered my email address but can't see where to buy coins?
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:41:04 AM

Thank you for your message.

It is in pre-ICO stage now so you have to wait 9 more days and then it will automatically open up on our site.

You can see the countdown timer on the home page. When this hits zero it is go time!
parati

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:49:06 AM

I hope this coin will raise up to the moon and higher!! :-)
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:54:20 AM

I hope this coin will raise up to the moon and higher!! :-)

Thank you very much. Yes it shall Smiley
cryptodude1118

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

It is in pre-ICO stage now so you have to wait 9 more days and then it will automatically open up on our site.

You can see the countdown timer on the home page. When this hits zero it is go time!

Do you have a pre ico
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:26:27 AM

Do you have a pre ico

Sorry we wont be releasing any coins until ICO round 1 in a few days.

Thanks
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

We are happy to announce a 30% bonus for BTCTALK members. Post here to be considered.

Thanks
J@soN

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

The answer is simple...Alpha Coin is the first guaranteed profit trading platform and by participationg in the ICO you will be helping in the development and you will be getting Alpha coin at significantly reduced rate!!!

Profit guaranteed? 100000% Potential Return??Holy moly cow!
Is this true? If this true why don't you show us some proof, show us something about your scam project.
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:46:56 AM

Profit guaranteed? 100000% Potential Return??Holy moly cow!
Is this true? If this true why don't you show us some proof, show us something about your scam project.

Thank you for your post. It definitely is real and yes potential return is huge. I invite you to reaad through our documentation and feel free to ask us any questions if needed.

Thanks
cryptodude1118

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

We are happy to announce a 30% bonus for BTCTALK members. Post here to be considered.

Thanks

Yes please mark me in thank you
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:50:34 PM

The initial coin offering (ICO) of AlphaCoin will be launched on 12th of January 2018 to 16th of February 2018 by selling 100,000,000 AlphaCoins over 35 days. The price in round 1 of the ICO will be $0.16 per coin and doubled each week until the completion of the ICO. AlphaCoin's are a ERC-20 token built on the Proof Blockchain.

100000% Potential Return!!! Cheesy

100,000% return would mean your token is worth 10k USD (at $.1), it's upwards of 16k usd, putting this market cap of the project over 1 trillion USD-1.6trillion USD.

Scam LOL, OP is trying to seduce the greedy cunts who see 100k% return, which no coin has yet to achieve.

GTFO you fucking cunt, take your scammy ICO and try again under a new name and project.

Like really, who is blind enough to invest in this bullshit. I think this is a meme ico, i don't think OP is serious tbh, noone is that retarded
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:36:53 PM

100000% returns is not just talking about the token price it is referring to the trading app after launch which offers guaranteed trading returns.

If you want exact ICO return information it will simply be the difference between ICO round 1 price of $0.16 and the launch price of $6 which is a profit of 3750% which of course isnt bad either Smiley
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:46:12 AM

Bounty thread released:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2697592.0
StarKay

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

We All Can Make It

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:19:17 AM

Are you partnering any exchange, or which exchange(s) will Alphacoin be listed?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:38:53 AM

Are you partnering any exchange, or which exchange(s) will Alphacoin be listed?

We are working on an internal exchange and also part of the funding is for a banking platform, which includes instant transfer into fiat and debit cards.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

people who bought at the 1st round of ICO will make 8x profit if we compared with the last round of ICO price

i hope this project is good, and have a real development on it, not a Hype ICO

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
myalphacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:56:57 AM

people who bought at the 1st round of ICO will make 8x profit if we compared with the last round of ICO price

i hope this project is good, and have a real development on it, not a Hype ICO

Thank you for your post. Yes we are putting everything into it and very excited about the future of Alphacoin
THEICOBOSS

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:07:11 AM

We can offer a help on promoting your project.
We have a website and social media accounts with thousand of followers.
Check our website here.
http://theicoboss.com/

If your interested, contact us at
Hiddenlightcompany@gmail.com
k00l1

Activity: 315
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:12:02 AM

Add me also

100% REFERRAL share
Win Free Bitcoins every hour! -www.freebitco.in [/size] (https://freebitco.in/?r=17967862)[/url]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: