Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Polyswarm - The first decentralized threat intelligence market.  (Read 22461 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

I just doubled my NCT. I am just so done watching market bleed. At least I can just buy nct and hold it for a long time. If I am going to lose money, I want to lose it on something I believe at this point

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:09:17 PM

I just doubled my NCT. I am just so done watching market bleed. At least I can just buy nct and hold it for a long time. If I am going to lose money, I want to lose it on something I believe at this point

Spot on mate!! I always work with this mindset; anything doing is what doing well, as regards to Polyswarm i have done my finds and to my knowledge Polyswarm will do exploit in time to come and i have purchased enough NCT to my satisfaction. 
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Spot on mate!! I always work with this mindset; anything doing is what doing well, as regards to Polyswarm i have done my finds and to my knowledge Polyswarm will do exploit in time to come and i have purchased enough NCT to my satisfaction. 

What do you mean by "doubled" your NCT, Hendobox? Are the tokens already traded somewhere or how did you manage to already double your amount of NCT tokens?
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:11:27 PM

How you prevent your crypto wallet from Hackers? Polyswarm has mentioned useful guidelines about it. Check below link updated by polyswarm.

https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-ways-to-prevent-your-crypto-wallet-from-being-hacked-981acd86bc43

These are very useful hints, thanks for the link. In my circle of acquaintances recently someone lost their coins by hack, which should perhaps have read this before
I did not even know Protonmail, I have to take a look.

Yea, that's quite useful, i went through the article, most of the points are what i do everyday, not knowing i was endangering myself, this just made me realize that and i must say thank you to the writer, the cyberspace is truly not safe, patiently waiting for polyswarm
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 04:26:06 PM

How you prevent your crypto wallet from Hackers? Polyswarm has mentioned useful guidelines about it. Check below link updated by polyswarm.

https://medium.com/swarmdotmarket/5-ways-to-prevent-your-crypto-wallet-from-being-hacked-981acd86bc43

These are very useful hints, thanks for the link. In my circle of acquaintances recently someone lost their coins by hack, which should perhaps have read this before

Yea, that's quite useful, i went through the article, most of the points are what i do everyday, not knowing i was endangering myself, this just made me realize that and i must say thank you to the writer, the cyberspace is truly not safe, patiently waiting for polyswarm

It’s shocking how much of the simple things we tend to do on a daily basis are serious risks when it comes to our crypto wallet holdings. Even if people haven’t lost money yet it doesn’t mean your not making mistakes. As someone who made mistakes and lost some cash it hurts
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

It’s shocking how much of the simple things we tend to do on a daily basis are serious risks when it comes to our crypto wallet holdings. Even if people haven’t lost money yet it doesn’t mean your not making mistakes. As someone who made mistakes and lost some cash it hurts

It's a bad idea to play / invest money if your emotionally attached. You should be happy to lose any money your investing, that way - emotion wont come into play and it will purely on speculation of the project
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:52:40 PM

It's a bad idea to play / invest money if your emotionally attached. You should be happy to lose any money your investing, that way - emotion wont come into play and it will purely on speculation of the project

Yeah exactly it can cause more stress and make you get wound up more easily.

I used to be very emotionally attached to my funds especially in Dec/Jan when markets were booming, if anyone said anything bad about a project I was invested in I would flip out and try to defend the project, usually offending the other person.

Looking back on it now what I was saying was wrong and on a lot of projects I hadn't done my research properly and that's why a few of them are now in the shit, but at the end of the day any investment is a gamble, can't take losses to heart.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

Finally they changed homepage and updated massage for investors "Token Sale Complete: $25.94M We are thankful for the 3,297 participants who purchased NCT during the token sale! Stay tuned for PolySwarm marketplace updates." Now what will they do with unsold tokens? They going to burn it?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:34:48 PM

Finally they changed homepage and updated massage for investors "Token Sale Complete: $25.94M We are thankful for the 3,297 participants who purchased NCT during the token sale! Stay tuned for PolySwarm marketplace updates." Now what will they do with unsold tokens? They going to burn it?

There are no unsold tokens. At least as far as I know. Because if I remember correctly only the tokens that were actually sold were minted in the first place.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

Beautiful write up there i must say. it's so desperately needed in this time there have been an increasing pace of wallet attack. i will share to crypto community around me so they get more awareness. Crypto is different, we are our bank and which is why i am taking the steps so serious like my life depends on it lol, i carry out some already though

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:28:42 PM

Some very good tips, though I am not sure whether keeping private keys offline makes sense for everyone.

Also I think a paragraph about phishing should have been included, as you all know there are many kinds of creative phishing attempts

Ledger works like that. Storing private keys offline. There are also risks surrounded by that. Meaning losing the keys means losing all the crypto coins. No way to revert it.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

Wow, from an exchange? Are they listed already? Thought their listing was to come in few days time. They said something like 9 days or so after ico for listing right? Or am I missing up this for another project?
faulerwilli

Activity: 952
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:46:55 PM

Wow, from an exchange? Are they listed already? Thought their listing was to come in few days time. They said something like 9 days or so after ico for listing right? Or am I missing up this for another project?

I guess that already some sell their bonustokens on Etherdelta. they were virtually free.
It is always the same after an ICO, one immediately finds sellers on etherdelta. So I'll look around there once :-)
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:41:12 PM

I guess that already some sell their bonustokens on Etherdelta. they were virtually free.
It is always the same after an ICO, one immediately finds sellers on etherdelta. So I'll look around there once :-)

Really someone is selling their coins already ? That is fast, but were they for cheap ? I hope not that the people will dump the bonustokens otherwise it will affect the price.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:55:29 PM

Really someone is selling their coins already ? That is fast, but were they for cheap ? I hope not that the people will dump the bonustokens otherwise it will affect the price.

Bonus tokens will always get dumped because people are idiots instead of looking at bonuses as they are an overall token discount. If you got 100 tokens when u bought 90 for 100$ that doesn’t mean you should dump the 10 tokens for 10 satoshi it just means your overall price was 1$ per token instead of 1.1 per token

But people don’t think and they dump their bonus tokens which always causes a dip below ico price as people with no sense sell their free tokens for penny’s and real investors happily buy them up
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:51 PM

Usually the big whales or bounty hunters try to dump at the beginning and scare people who don't have a lot of experience so that they panic sell and later on the whales can have a lot of profit.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:17:32 PM

You can make good money by targeting those markets, you can obtain large amount of tokens as people dump their tokens in huge quantities without buy orders being in place

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:52:55 PM

Great to see that Polyswarm tokens are also available on Idex for trading ! Idex is one of my favorite exchanges, because it is not full so it will be much faster than others.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

Great to see that Polyswarm tokens are also available on Idex for trading ! Idex is one of my favorite exchanges, because it is not full so it will be much faster than others.
It's good to see here, it's listed on Idex. This is only one exchange NCT listed or have any more information about other exchanges?
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:33:30 AM

Usually the big whales or bounty hunters try to dump at the beginning and scare people who don't have a lot of experience so that they panic sell and later on the whales can have a lot of profit.

Not sure where I read this but there was this article about ICOs trying to explore or find other alternative to bounties and airdrops. I personally don't think it is easy finding a cheaper alternative. The current alternative are all about big bucks and spreading your ad in all social media excluding FB with their recent ban.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: