Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NiceHashTalk channel on slack  (Read 130 times)
CikoXp (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:43:54 AM

Hi folks...

I've always wondered why nicehash users do not try to find a meeting point to keep the price stable and ensure the rental for everyone.
Precisely for this reason I decided to create a workspace on slack dedicated to all nicehash users, in order to make them interact with each other to find the best possible rental strategy.
Inside the workspace I have created dedicated channels for the most famous algorithms, but as needed I can add dedicated channels for any other algorithm.

The purpose of these channels is to find a way to rent hashing power at lowest price. The best way to do this is to make direct agreements between the users of each algo. The members can etablish a range for the price (lowest/highest) or can write a list of reservations sorted by price/investment or simply by chronological order. (ex.) If there are 2 users on sha256 and everyone would rent infinite hashpower until the end of their wallet but one of them own 0.5 BTC and the other one 0.06 BTC, it's more convenient (for both) to give priority at lowest wallet, because in a few minutes it will leave the marketplace and the other user can rent for more time without mooning the price.

I have good hopes on this project and i trust in his potential but to ensure it's funcion we need the gretest community of all times. Please share this idea with others nicehash users (if you know them).
If it will work i would select the best users to create a dedicated administration team. In future i would implement the #tipbot feature inside the workspace to incentivize people to join the community.

If you think it's a good project, please join the community here: NICEHASHTALK.SLACK.COM

If you like ideas like #tipbot or just want support this project for future development, you can donate here:
Bitcoin (BTC): 3MC561eGxp6yx93gJEPHxVMGTyxfCJBFvf
SmartCash (SMART): SNk4inEagpgrM12P6xieGpzv5QG8ZcXepa

Greetings
CikoXp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:06:04 PM

I can't understand how can anybody use Nicehash again after their alleged 'cold wallet' hack??

They are making us to look like total fools!

IMO we all should boycott them.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
lowbander801

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:18:10 PM

I am not defending nicehash but since they have daily payouts its good that you know what to expect.
I have been mining since 2013 and the pools you i have been mining never had a tool to see what is the real tool.
in any bussiness (pool) that had at that time with btc price at 600 usd over 1mil usd per day income
never had any results printed so we trust they are legimate...
I remember ghash for the older ones had some times 22hours without btc...and I had lots of miners with them...before I change...

so you know what you are getting paid go daily and get it.

this is my new account older one was hacked
Aya1

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

I have to start 1.7.3.10 is not working miners at idle. Instead, always works when you click Start. I tried to turn off the option to save the settings, ran, tried to include the option retained, ran. The result is included immediately after pressing start and shut down automatically during operation. In previous releases, it worked.
Are you talking about the "Start mining when idle" option? If so, you don't need to click on the "start" button at all.
As long as you keep the NiceHash Miner opened and do not use your computer (no interact through any input) for the minimum idle time, the miners will start automatically. The miners will always start immediately when you explicitly click on "Start".
For more details follow the instructions below.
I'm talking about this setting.Earlier, I pressed start, the miner is started and immediately closed. And after the time specified in the settings, it start and run if the computer is idle.This version starts immediately after pressing the start button and stops at my actions.I checked your advice. Indeed, if you do not press the start button, it runs through the allotted time and off with my actions.Thank you. The question can be closed. Alexandermob.: +7 (903) 641-77-63   13.12.2016, 08:11, "mmliar" <notifications@github.com>:Are you talking about the "Start mining when idle" option? If so, you don't need to click on the "start" button at all.As long As you keep the NiceHash Miner opened and do not use your computer (no interact through any input) for the minimum idle time, the miners will start automatically. The miners will always start immediately when you explicitly click on "Start".—You are receiving this because you authored the thread.Reply to this email directly, view it on GitHub, or mute the thread.
CikoXp (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:15:15 PM

I don't understand your anwares.. I'm not against nicehash.
NH team earn on placed orders. If you pay 1 BTC or 100 BTC for H/s they earn anyway.

My idea is to make a place where buyers can interact to prevent hash power price increasing. That's all.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

I am not defending nicehash but since they have daily payouts its good that you know what to expect.
I have been mining since 2013 and the pools you i have been mining never had a tool to see what is the real tool.
in any bussiness (pool) that had at that time with btc price at 600 usd over 1mil usd per day income
never had any results printed so we trust they are legimate...
I remember ghash for the older ones had some times 22hours without btc...and I had lots of miners with them...before I change...

so you know what you are getting paid go daily and get it.

this is my new account older one was hacked
Well its your own view and you can say such thing since you benefited going back that mining difficulty isn't that high and the price of bitcoin was still low. Remember that they do have already a history of hack which the same thing been mentioned above why people still trust this thing? I don't know whats on the minds of those persons who do still willing to risk up their money.
CikoXp (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:12:32 PM

When you have finished let me know
I would like to return to my idea (even if wrong)
thank you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: