Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:37:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your suggestions for me to GPU Mining  (Read 314 times)
FalconZA

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:55:44 PM

The new rules should be that people who post this question have to post a screenshot of their bank account.  Kind of funny how everyone who asks this stupid question always has a budget of $5000+.  I don't think I've ever seen this question posed by anyone with a reasonable budget or by anyone who have even built a computer.

My advice to OP:  Build a computer.  Get a case with 8 expansion slots.  Get a motherboard with 4x PCI-E x16, and any modern intel processor.  Buy a 1000 watt PSU.  Once you have that all set up and running, then and only then, buy 2 graphics cards.  You will then know if this is something you want to dump $5k into.
$5000 for some people is small money. Seeing how easy it is to mine and make money from it, people are jumping in who haven't even built a PC in their life.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: