Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:15:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUCKCOIN PoW Mining  (Read 2955 times)
ghdeveloper

Activity: 516
Merit: 100

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:15:24 AM

You should get paid recently, the pool paying out had run smoothly after we do some check and test. Please report to us about your status. Thanks

still not get any payment after more than 12 hours and 250 pending balance. is the dev alive at the  pool?Huh

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
═══════════════════     Xeonbit Token XNS    ═══════════════════
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

Truckers are slow.  Mostly fat big fuckers too.  Makes them even slower, because they can't run as good. Not to mention that they drive around those vehicles that have 18 wheels attached.  What the fuck did you expect?  Stop talking about truck bullshit in my feed.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:26:24 AM

Best Advice: The Elephant Keeps Walking as the Dogs Keep Barking

Truckers are slow.  Mostly fat big fuckers too.  Makes them even slower, because they can't run as good. Not to mention that they drive around those vehicles that have 18 wheels attached.  What the fuck did you expect?  Stop talking about truck bullshit in my feed.

The private digital currency for secure payments   ═══▌▌     XEONBIT (XNB) & XEONBIT TOKEN (XNS)     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
Mining Pool     Explorer     Trading Xeonbit       ANN Thread       Twitter     Telegram    Facebook    Discord   Youtube   Distributed Exchange
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:29:27 AM

Best Advice: The Elephant Keeps Walking as the Dogs Keep Barking

Exactly!  And the dogs aren't barking ... They are biting again!

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
lovecoinsbit

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:47:20 AM

why are you people mining TRKC?
all people should understand that TRK is the correct one and TRKC is fake!
that's why all of you always got problem in mining it. stop mining and move your hash to another worthy coins!
momodigital

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

https://imgur.com/tuK94NP

https://imgur.com/MB7ScVh

mining more than 12 hours got 100 trkc??
while profit calculator says 24 hours for 1211 trkc.

this is my real hash :
https://imgur.com/P4fRvu0

still dev says no problem with the pool.
maybe im drunk now....

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

Your concern may be resolved from the telegram chatting group

You should do more research about PPLNs in our previous post.

Happy Mining.  Grin Grin Grin

mining more than 12 hours got 100 trkc??
while profit calculator says 24 hours for 1211 trkc.

this is my real hash :

still dev says no problem with the pool.
maybe im drunk now....

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 09:29:13 AM

Let me illustrate PPLNS using the image below. One round has an arbitrary number of shares which is solely based on sheer luck. On proportional reward system only shares of one round are considered for calculating rewards. However with PPLNS, a quite constant number N of shares is considered for calculating rewards. This number N changes only with the difficulty. Please have a look at the image below:

As you know the number of shares needed to solve a block within a round is different. Round one and three needed (difficulty * 2)shares to be solved. Round two and four are quite short rounds. There were less than (difficulty * 2) shares necessary to solve them. Round five however is a very long round which means the pool needed more than (difficulty * 2) shares to solve the block. From this follows that:

Rounds one and three are like proportional rounds. All of your shares from the given round are considered for reward calculations
    For rounds two and four, shares from the previous rounds are considered for calculations as well (marked green). In other words: regardless of round boundaries we always consider the last (difficulty * 2) shares. Your portion of the amount of shares is used to calculate your reward.
    Round five however is very long. In this round your lowermost shares (within the marked red part) are silently dropped if they are not within the last (difficulty * 2) shares.

(source: give-me-coins)

Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:29:02 PM

Hi devs! I have few questions, answer please:

1. How long is the each round in your PPLNS system?
3. Why official pool shows network hashrate less then own?
2. Why do you say that price 2 TRKC ~ 100$ in yours bounty thread?
4. When another exchanges?

TY!
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Hello,

Thanks for your question Cheesy

You may have a look on https://goldenhillpool.com/#pool_blocks

1. Maturity Depth Requirement: 60. After 60 blocks the found block will be unlocked and the reward will be delivered to miners. You may check on https://goldenhillpool.com/#payments you will see every 3 hours pool will payout for miners.

2. Do you know what's different between network hashrate and pool hashrate?

3. The bounty thread depend on the previous ICO price to keep the happiness for the ICO buyers.

4. Another exchange when we connect enough resource & people with same passion together with us. We still don't have official information about that.

Cheer. & Happy Mining.  Wink

TY!

Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:00:30 PM

Thank you for your's answers but you still not answer for question №2.
As I understand "nerwork hashrate" is the hashrate of all real miners in pools plus hashrate solo miners, doesnt? So there is actuality of this question: why network hashrate less then hashrate of pool?
think about

Hello,

1. Maturity Depth Requirement: 60. After 60 blocks the found block will be unlocked and the reward will be delivered to miners. You may check on https://goldenhillpool.com/#payments you will see every 3 hours pool will payout for miners.

3. The bounty thread depend on the previous ICO price to keep the happiness for the ICO buyers.

4. Another exchange when we connect enough resource & people with same passion together with us. We still don't have official information about that.

TY!
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:26:54 AM

As my little point of view:

Network hash rate is the average hashrate of total networks (included all the nodes of Truckcoin)
Pool hash rate is the hash rate of just a current node (current mining pool)

Hash rate of pool should more than total networks hash rate so the block may be found easier from that pool.

If you do solo mining, your local node also make their own hash rate. If local node's hashrate can dominate the network hashrate or lucky then the block will be found on your nodes (coin reward will be go to yours). If you join mining pool, you will contribute your hashrate to the pool node together with others hashrate then pool hashrate will be shown as you can see.

Happy Mining.

Thank you for your's answers but you still not answer for question №2.
As I understand "nerwork hashrate" is the hashrate of all real miners in pools plus hashrate solo miners, doesnt? So there is actuality of this question: why network hashrate less then hashrate of pool?
think about

Hello,

TY!

ikicha

Activity: 788

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:43:08 AM

Truck
Hmm nice name LOL
Cryptonight coin is nice, good for miner because low power consumption. Safe 50% electricity than ethash
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 06:50:30 AM

Thanks for your compliment. How about your mining rigs?

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:58:47 AM

Look that mining work well these days. All of miners are happy and get reward and benefit. Cheer.

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

Did the pool send payment to you? After viewing the pool https://goldenhillpool.com/#payments It looks normal. Payments send every 3 hours to all miners.

You may try to spilt to more address. With 1-2 mining rigs to 1 address.

You may try integrated addresses. Using command integrated_address

I need help, i mining to https://goldenhillpool.com/ and pool send my coins veeeery slow. My Wallet: WcBsSj8kuZM6VZwAAZCF2hiYsteB2fCEBDnMu4J2iQe61ZrYQPzAEbvaHDdHfKi42oUPVnt5oUts9GA 5115PYcsZ29tGSBYW8
How can i get my coins faster?

akantoftalmus

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:59:24 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 07:49:06 AM by akantoftalmus

Hi. I mining to https://goldenhillpool.com/. The pool coins haven't been sent to my wallet in two days. Pending Balance: 1107.749781242987 TRKC. My wallet: WcAgR4cTYWxMidAe4pVFE26kR4BwK5CxxMPnFPS1yTSBaf8Hw4khYMJfkNWYZBtPk3ZsrfJznputATo cAsbMCoFj364rf6Qep
ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:54:09 AM

That's not problem with mining pool. As you can see http://goldenhillpool.com/#payments
Pool is paying out gradually, all we need just to keep our mining rig working to let pool finds blocks more frequently.

Cheer!!! Happy Mining. Cheesy

mrtgold

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:10:05 AM

As I can see your payment is in good status.The main transaction will split the 50 coins to every miners. 

That's not problem with mining pool. As you can see http://goldenhillpool.com/#payments
Pool is paying out gradually, all we need just to keep our mining rig working to let pool finds blocks more frequently.

Cheer!!! Happy Mining. Cheesy
Payments not correct

ghdeveloper

Hei everybody

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

Why Mine Truckcoin?
As amazing as Truckcoin is, there are many other coins one could mine as well. However, Truckcoin is an excellent choice for a couple of reasons.
First of all, it runs exceptionally well on AMD hardware. Not that Nvidia cards have a hard time earning profitability either, but AMD cards tend to see better hash rates on Truckcoin than with other cryptocurrencies.
Secondly, Truckcoin’s CryptoNight algorithm is CPU-optimized. Most other coins, on the other hand, are unprofitable to CPU mine.
Lastly, Truckcoin is an incredibly popular coin. No other cryptocurrency has come near to offering the level of privacy that millions of people worldwide have come to enjoy from Truckcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: