Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:47:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: until when will the bounty program remain?  (Read 1566 times)
miccb

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

Its more of a work and somewhat a gift.
It will exist as long as we use social media, interact virtually.
As long as people "click" like, tweet....
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Bounty program is some work, this is a job,if you work for them,then you will get paid.
and bounty will always continue as long as people have some project. and no one can predict the future of bounty program.
supermam

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

I think bounty program will remain as long as bitcoin will not be banned and may be even popular as ever i think more ICOs will come out and more project to work with.
NH

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 02:09:12 PM

airdrop is gift. bounty program is like side job i think. you do what dev want and he pay you.
if crypto die, bounty die too. no exact time when bounty program will die. for me, as long it can be use i will take the much advantages from it.

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:41:41 PM

Bounty programs are not gift but rather a job just like what other said. I think bounty programs won't last until there's cryptoworld, until there are companies wanting to use cryptocurrencies in promoting their products and services and until there are people (which will always be there and waiting) who wants to take and participate in these bounty programs.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
seroja17

Activity: 79

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

I hope this bounty work or program will last long because it becomes a job for some people. This is a very useful thing for many people
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
I think bounty programs will remain until there is bitcoin talk. The campaigns here in bitcoin talk are endless and many people can join those campaigns. I think in the future, this bitcoin talk as well as the campaigns here will develop more so that more people can join these campaigns and can earn larger amount of money.

Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:08:40 PM

Over the years there have been a lot of crypto-based-based projects where the business owners offer shares in the form of coins they produce with different kinds of promotions including bounty programs, until when will the gift program remain?
It remains until bitcoin still in their to help us to succeed our life.For me bounty program depends on this forum activity so if bitcointalk.org was still exist so we have a reason that bounty program will continue to exist also.Bounty program is so nice to joined on it because many things you can learn specially on how to mange your time.
mikahmax

Activity: 19

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

This bounty is not a gift but a job and work where coin owners apor coin new ICO needs. Why? Because in this kind of work as this bounty programs, we can help them to advertise the coin they launching at ir the coin they need to sell with, with the goal of the number of tokens they want to sell. We are the one who help them ti advertise to know many of people there token sale or what they want you to advertise. We help them but they also help as, vise versa.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:19 PM

as long as there are still many people who believe with cryptocurrency .. then the bounty will continue to run even more and more .. and I think no one can predict how long the bounty will continue ...

ongels

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:37:58 PM

Bounty program still remain as long bitcoin site is active, and people most often visit the site to find a good fortune, Many of us get benefited with bounty campaigns and this is the good source of income now a days,
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:29:49 AM

I guess no one will ever know until when will this bounty program will stop or will it go for a ling period of time. As long as there are investors who are willing to be with Bitcoin and fund this programs, it will not be eliminated and still be granted to deserving users. Also, this program is not a gift but an earning on the hardwork and effort that the user have given to the investors’ needs.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

It will remain as long as they can benefit from it. Bounty hunters are the one spreading the word about the ICO so it is a big help for them to invite as many investors as they can and some of the bounty participants themselves will invest in the project they believe has a potential to grow in the future. All businesses need some exposure and ICOs are not an exception. They need exposure and bounty is a great way to make people advertise their ICO because they can reach millions of people even just through social media campaign. Signature campaign is a big help as well for the people here in the forum to know about the project.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:00:52 AM

I think bounty program remains as long as there are coins that are arising which they need bounty hunters to promote their campaigns. And many business man are willing to risk for new campaigns, so they need bounty programs so that their campaigns will be promoted.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

It will remain until it stops being profitable to one the actors. If the forum members don't get a decent return, they will stop wearing ICOs signatures. If the ICOs don't get enough traction through the forum, they will stop offering bounty.

At this moment, I think that the bounties at BCT Talk are very profitable for everyone, including the users that invest and want to know what is on the market.
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

Gift program!!!??? its not any gift my friend its our payment for working hard and advertising their project.If they don't give any rewards to the people working for them,hardly one or two would do free social work for them out of sympathy.We advertise their project and they pay us in their coins which we dump(haha) in exchanges and put into circulation thats another help that we do for them.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:48:06 AM

As long as there is an crypto currencies and also they can make a money with these many businessman who are still making coins or token just to earn money. Bounty program is part time job on us by participating their promotions on bounty campaigns we also get a share from them. Business in crypto is good if you have enough skills and ofcourse a capital to start a business.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

First of all it is not a gift program. That is bounties and a alt job for us, as bounty hunters. Bounty ICO end depends of what happened to tha project, sometimes they a lot 1-2months, because they have pre sale of tokens, and sale of tokens.
Some may count it as gift, simply if they do not know their worth. This is more of a business or real work kind of thing. I have something to offer that can work for your project, how much are you willing to offer ?

If it is cool, then you take it. It is crazy seeing people devalue themselves, thinking it is a gift, when it is obviously what they worked for. If it was not helping the companies in their ICOs, do we think they will care less about giving out coins for free ?
Even airdrops will still have little task to give.
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:56:32 AM

I think as long as there is a new coin that will be launched then the bounty program will probably still exist because they need people to market their coins
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:16:12 PM

First of all it is not a gift program. That is bounties and a alt job for us, as bounty hunters. Bounty ICO end depends of what happened to tha project, sometimes they a lot 1-2months, because they have pre sale of tokens, and sale of tokens.
Some may count it as gift, simply if they do not know their worth. This is more of a business or real work kind of thing. I have something to offer that can work for your project, how much are you willing to offer ?

If it is cool, then you take it. It is crazy seeing people devalue themselves, thinking it is a gift, when it is obviously what they worked for. If it was not helping the companies in their ICOs, do we think they will care less about giving out coins for free ?
Even airdrops will still have little task to give.
Yeah as a bounty you've done a tremendous job that contributed to a success of an ICO campaign. Until there is a new ICO projects bounty hunter still remain. Because it helps promoting the success of the project by means of advertising.and the takens they recieved is serve as the catalyst of the trading site which people will start buy and sell tokens .

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: