Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:09:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] My soul and my body  (Read 212 times)
TimeBits (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:39:02 AM

Hey I have a broken spine and I am in some serious pain I can`t tolerate it anymore, I need some money to get it fixed, I can`t work anymore because of it, I can`t sleep at night I just toss and turn every 10 minutes because the acid builds up in it, I can`t even sit in my computer chair for more then 10 minutes.

I will sign my soul with blood on a piece paper over to you to the highest bidder.

1 bitcoin should be enough to start getting some sort of treatment, but whoever pays the highest gets my soul, so I will start the bid at 1 bitcoin.

This is the soul you get when I pass and body, You also have full rights over my organs when I pass and can do whatever you want with them.

Other than my spine having two balls of something growing it is what that doctor said, The rest of me is pretty healthy. I was a top fps/mobs/rts player in many games and a farmer who created many creations that are creating, I never killed anyone, never hurt another human being. My soul is pretty clean for the most part. I do smoke weed for the pain so my organ value may be a little less than someone who does not smoke. I have not drank in over 10 years (other than once at my brothers wedding 2 years ago).  

So the deal is I give you my soul (signed in blood) whenever the highest bidder gives me the bitcoin and when I pass you also get my body and organs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:45:13 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2019, 04:30:06 AM by TimeBits

edit:

Ok I am only selling my soul (signed in blood on a piece of paper). Not my body and organs, For you will just kill me earlier to get them and I plan on donating them.

Starting bid .5 btc for my soul. For 500 btc I will throw in a signed print from Hitler and some space rocks.
Corrosive
Copper Member
artcontest

Activity: 582
Merit: 1089

#GPGL

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:00:11 PM

Which shipping method will you use and do you accept Escrow? I have bought many souls online and have been scammed previously, thanks

TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:47:43 PM

Which shipping method will you use and do you accept Escrow? I have bought many souls online and have been scammed previously, thanks

LOL, well no shit, you can`t buy someone`s soul it does not belong to them to begin with, not even their thoughts do. They are all borrowed.

If you are serious and you will give me .5 btc, I will cam up and sign my blood on a piece of paper that says "my soul" with the blood and I will send it to you after you send me .25 btc. Then when you get it you can send me the other .25 btc, but if you want we can use a escrow.

Know that in one day on my stream I sold my soul 7 times and made like 500 bucks. So it might not even be mine anymore. (it never was)
Also when I was a kid I sold my soul to the DEVIL to become the best counter strike player, I never became the best counter strike game player, I think I know what I am suppose to counter strike now.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:19:37 PM

Are u for real or it's just a troll?

Well I am serious I will sign a piece of my that says "My Soul" with blood from my finger, for .5 btc, if that person sends me .25 btc first and gives me their address to send the paper to, I 100% will mail them the piece of the paper, Then after sends me another .25 btc.

If you have a trusted escrow we can use that.

Come on a girl is selling her bath water for millions, her spit and her used panties, I can sell my soul for the 9th time.  Grin

Warning, my soul is pretty powerful, It holds all the secrets and mystery's of the universe inside of it.

Really I should be charging like 9001 btc for it, not .5, so you are getting a real good deal. Limited time week sale.

It is a buy one get one free deal, as of today I am throwing in my spirit for free with my soul.
TimeBits (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 12:22:06 AM

I don`t die, I am already dead. The rest of you are to afraid to admit it, run from it your entire life, inject your self with baby blood and stem cells to try and prolong your illusion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvlpktjsq0A

"natural causes" it is all natural, even "artificial intelligence" is not artificial.

LSD
1P-LSD

two different things, neither artificial.

Whether I die from jumping off a cliff, getting hit by a car, OD doing crack, or old age, it is all natural.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: