Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia Withdrawal Concerned  (Read 121 times)
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:30:31 AM

I am a new trader at Cryptopia and this is the only trading site that I am into with. Haven't try withdrawal of BTC to my wallet and I want to try to withdraw using coins.ph wallet.

Any suggestions? If it is possible to withdraw my BTC from Cryptopia to Coins.ph?

Is it okay to withdraw or is there any other options? Especiay when it comes to the fees?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xYakult

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:02:43 AM

If you are withdrawing bitcoins from crytopia you can use any bitcoin address no matter what wallet you are using, no matter if its from an exchange or not but if you are withdrawing other coins than bitcoin then you cant use a bitcoin address to recieve
jjeeppeerrxx (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:15:06 AM

If you are withdrawing bitcoins from crytopia you can use any bitcoin address no matter what wallet you are using, no matter if its from an exchange or not but if you are withdrawing other coins than bitcoin then you cant use a bitcoin address to recieve

Are you from the Philippines sir? I would like to try to withdraw my BTC from Cryptopia to my Coins.ph wallet just to try if it is possible and to know how much is the fee cost. I'm afraid that the fee is higher than the amount to withdraw because one of my friend told me that it cost high fee to withdraw directly from Cryptopia. I hope the fee for the transaction is fair!

Anyone from the Philippines here who trade in Cryptopia and tried to withdraw direct to their Coins.ph account? Any comments or suggestions from you guys?

Please share to me how do you withdraw your BTC from Cryptopia?
vinc3

Activity: 309
Merit: 251

Make Love Not War

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:34:24 AM

Are you from the Philippines sir? I would like to try to withdraw my BTC from Cryptopia to my Coins.ph wallet just to try if it is possible and to know how much is the fee cost. I'm afraid that the fee is higher than the amount to withdraw because one of my friend told me that it cost high fee to withdraw directly from Cryptopia. I hope the fee for the transaction is fair!

Anyone from the Philippines here who trade in Cryptopia and tried to withdraw direct to their Coins.ph account? Any comments or suggestions from you guys?

Please share to me how do you withdraw your BTC from Cryptopia?

I had that problem too earlier, yet I found someone who posted his way on how to lessen the fee. It is very high indeed, but if you already have an account in poloniex.com as well you can:
1. Buy doge or litecoin in cryptopia (the same amount you wanted to withdraw, just add a lil for the fee {lesser compared to btc to btc wallets})
2. Then send you doge or litecoin to poloniex
3. convert back your doge or litecoin to btc then withdraw it directly to coins.ph
#PS don't buy doge or litecoin when it is in the extreme price of dump or pump.
bonus tip:
you can use it as well to do arbitrage trading where when you bought a doge or litecoin in a cheaper price then sell it to a higher price in poloniex. Hope I solved your problem, just withdraw last night, bought up DOGE @ 67 SATS and sold it @ 68 sats in poloniex (that's 1sat profit right there)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀