Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:40:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain messing with us again  (Read 154 times)
mettalmag (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003

≡v≡

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

once or max twice a year you fuck up so badly that despite being top on the market you make customer think twice before entering your web page!
My December order magically moved itself to January?! WTF?! You could fucking mail me that you are unable to ship out in given time due to high demand and etc. and are moving my order ship out for 3 weeks?! I mean that will be still the problem, but at least I knew it from you.
My repair ticket is at waiting list for more than a month, I opened support ticket twice and you said that you got the package but than nothing happened. I also opened a ticket regarding the webpage having an issue processing repair ticket information, on this ticket you answered too and told that it will be fixed soon, but we see no changes after a month.
Also why the hell you aren't tweeting or facebooking any more new order batches?
I'm buying those damn machines since S1 came out and this is how you treat old customers? I don't want to imagine people dealing with you for the first time. Yes Yoshi told me in Kiev that they have shortage of people but wtf guys? multi million company having a shortage of employees? Is this a greed or just stupidity?
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dlezama

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

Probably both, add some incompetence and a cup full of don't giving a shit. They sell these pieces of shit like hotcakes, at the price they want to, and even when they send us crap with failure rates as high as 30% we go and buy again. Why in hell are they going to care about customer service? Customer protection laws? Smiley
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:23:09 AM

They sell these pieces of shit like hotcakes, at the price they want to,

This is exactly the problem, demand far outstrips supply so they can get away with anything they want to and still have full order books. It has been this way since ASICs first came out and all the manufacturers have been the same. Until there is more competition in the ASIC miner market things are very unlikely to change.

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
profhell

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:10 AM

This is exactly the problem, demand far outstrips supply so they can get away with anything they want to and still have full order books. It has been this way since ASICs first came out and all the manufacturers have been the same. Until there is more competition in the ASIC miner market things are very unlikely to change.

I completely agree and add: there is no transparency whatsoever - it's a swamp and voodoo rules.

Personally, I have the skills and contacts to do something about it as both individuals and company, but funding anything in this space has always been a challenge.  The likes of Butterfly Labs have completely destroyed the credibility of ASIC and mining equipment development that investors are completely averse, so the cowboys like Bitmain now have a free ride.

This may very well change for myself and colleagues - provided we can get an existing ASIC vendor to bite on our proposal for a miner development, we intend releasing a machine at least 3x more powerful and dense as anything out there and that's our Phase 1.  Phase 2, which is kicked off simultaneously, is the discussion with two FABs to tape out ASICs for us, and that's the bit which is going to need the heavy money, hence going into the miner market on someone else's ASIC is the only viable strategy I could see, given the lack of investment and given that I do not subscribe and will not, as a matter of principle, enter into the scam that is pre-order taking.

That's what I'm trying to do about it in a tiny way.  I think more people should also try to change this miserable status quo.

Phew .. just wanted to blow off some steam.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:25:36 AM

You hit it to the point mate, they have total monopoly that's why we can't do anything and they can do shit without telling their buyers as what the OP has experienced. I hope that GMO who I think who is currently on production of mining hardware can compete with Bitmain's ASIC, it will be a great for us. At least we have options as compare to today. And in addition, lot of scammers claiming they have cheap mining hardware and many are falling for it because Bitmain can't deliver what they have promised.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:28:47 PM

It's inevitable since they are the only market maker for ASICs and be able to driving bcash price to increase as well.
I'm wondering about the news of new competitor from Japan that create 7nm chips for bitcoin mining, people really waiting for professional companies to handle this business, not just monopolized by Bitmain which can sell some broken ASICs, literally some scraps.
https://news.bitcoin.com/japans-internet-giant-gmo-launching-bitcoin-mining-with-7nm-chips/
Japan’s leading internet conglomerate and bitcoin exchange operator GMO has announced that it is expanding into the businesses of bitcoin mining and chip manufacturing. The company revealed plans to produce and sell 7nm semiconductor chips and run a mining facility in Northern Europe.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: