Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:19:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NO ETH AND NO BTC WHAT'S YOUR CHOICE?  (Read 1188 times)
maulana rifai

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

I would research carefully and buy good altcoins. I can't say exactly I will go with this and that as there are lots of good altcoins in the market. Right now, I'm interested in ripple, litecoin and monero. So I choose them.
indeed joined with altcoin, the right step. I think what if bitcoin is completely lost, I am very sorry and will continue to cry. because the high-value bitcoin is compared with altcoin.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:43:12 AM

ETH AND BTC ARE DIGITAL COIN AMBASSADOR THEN WHY OTHER COINS ARE ALSO IN RUNNING? Huh

Is your capslock damaged? LOL

BTC and ETH are favorites so they are at the top of the coinmarketcap. Well, all this time I often choose altcoin which has a low rate but has a great opportunity to experience price increases, could be due to large volumes. It's often called a sleeping giant. I think it's more effective, let's just say Stellar, NXT, and Ripple.

micky mou

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:26:28 AM

sia coin and satoshi coin are more reliable  Kiss
Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

If there's no BTC and ETH, there are still other altcoins out there to choose from. Remember that good altcoins have unique businesses so its for you to research and decide which altcoin to chose from. If I were to ask I'd probably go with the top 10 on CMC aside from XRP  Grin
Cryptolive

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:32:43 AM

ETH AND BTC ARE DIGITAL COIN AMBASSADOR THEN WHY OTHER COINS ARE ALSO IN RUNNING? Huh

Crypto currency is running on blockchain technology which is very useful for almost every industry. So there exists many projects on blockchain which offer cryptocurrencies in the form of tokens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
sergio red

Activity: 414
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:48:27 AM

It's the simple reason for extended this virtual currency platform. Day by day it's getting accepted and people are becoming dependent on this system.
So that besides Bitcoin and Ethereium, many other coins are coming to the market and they are also getting accepted in this platform. for example, Litecoin has made a tremendous impact on this platform, also Bitcoincash has become popular in recent time. that's the market and this is the way this platform will expand in the coming future.
Haywhy1

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

Bitcoin cash and bitconnect are good replacement with the way things are going
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:04:58 AM

there is no BTC and no ETH then the next alternative is ripple. you know now ripple is very good in its development and the price is getting crazy and even exceeds ethereum

Lun4t1c

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

Stellar (XLM) and Digibyte (DGB) is also good. They have no fees and a very fast transaction.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:12:24 AM

there is no BTC and no ETH then the next alternative is ripple. you know now ripple is very good in its development and the price is getting crazy and even exceeds ethereum
I dont think so. ripple is fully different from eth and btc.
with btc i understand there is we have forked BCH, with ether i think ETH Classic

Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:14:47 AM

Then I may invest in NEO, which is also the token of the intelligent contract. I think it has the hope of replacing ETH, so I will choose to invest in NEO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
soham

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

Bitcoin is the pioneer of blockchain technology. It is the first ever digital coin which initially started to bring the idea of digital p2p currency into reality. That is the reason why it is popular among other coins. ETH started late but due to its technological superiority it cam up to this level. However, recently Ripple has overtaken the ETH and became 2nd in terms of market cap just after the bitcoin.

Seeing this exponential growth of both ETH and Ripple, I have invested in both of them. I also have a plan to invest in some more coins like Dash or Litecoin in recent future. I am just studying them now.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

To be honest for me now XEM one of the best with good core. Maybe not bad idea to hold ripple. And Also I hold some SALT I think it will grow, I like their idea .
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:28:14 AM

There are numerous altcoins that are worth considering. Bitcoin and Ethereum have their own niche in the market and so are others. They have their own place in the market and some stand out from the rest. You can first assess them through their whitepaper and compare them to other altcoins that have the same niche. Some are for privacy, storage, digital gifts, online gambling etc. You can always find coins that have the edge from the other and from that you can at least know where to invest. Just diversify your portfolio and invest what you can afford to lose.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:11:38 AM

Other altcoins also have their own purpose and agenda and it's the demand of the people who dictates their market price that even made one of these altcoins to over run ETH and seems this alt coin is never looking back anymore.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
micky mou

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

Every Coin has their own advantage nd disadvantge
so i dont think their is any specfic choice
Assface16678

Activity: 1414
Merit: 135

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:29:50 AM

I think other coins like Monero and Ripple will be out of their safehouses when btc and eth is no more a trend or a scam. Monero and Ripple has a potential to do such as increasing its own value and can be used on any transaction. Monero and Ripple performed so well just like bitcoin on past years.

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

I choose monero and etn. I am still positive that electroneum will skyrocket to the moon. Development team should work as fast as they can so that the mobile miner will go live. I like their interface, still hoping that it will work soon.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
micky mou

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:47:27 AM

after the deep study of it
i found ripple is going easy
SameerSony

Activity: 211