Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:41:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013-08-03 - independent.ie - Founder of the Freedom Hosting / Tormail arrested  (Read 7278 times)
TiagoTiago

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:00:05 AM

Did Tormail store your emails in plaintext? That would be really stupid...

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silvercoins

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2013, 12:50:42 PM

I'm stuck using BTC-e too. I am not able to switch emails easily either. I have contacted them and am waiting for a response via their service site.

Has anyone else had or resolved this issue?

I am losing my mind.

Thanks. SC
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2013, 10:40:45 AM

I'm stuck using BTC-e too. I am not able to switch emails easily either. I have contacted them and am waiting for a response via their service site.

Has anyone else had or resolved this issue?

I am losing my mind.

Thanks. SC
I asked them to change my email, it took only 3 days.

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: