Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etheriya lead "Iam2Good" and team member "Visale" ( Etheriya bounty campaign)  (Read 1844 times)
iam2good

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

And to you Whoeir, all i owe you is 50 RIYA which is clearly indicated in the last message I sent you which had it been you replied I would have sent your tokens to, so I am still waiting to receive an ERC 2.0 token compatible wallet to send that 50 RIYA token to you. And when I send your token please remove all negative posts and rating from my thread and profile.

I want to believe you will understand this.

Thank you

The wallet was already posted before on the topic when u requested a verification.

Look I disagree with your reasoning and that is been made clear by me. In my opinion I did 75% of the work, because, posting worthless information to a topic is of way less value then translating a full campaign.

I agree that we both may have made mistakes, but saying that a translation of a whitepaper and ann-thread is worth 1/50th, is the reason why we are still in full disagree.

In my opinion you owe me more then what your claiming and in my opinion your reasoning is just a simple thing to tell me to fuck off.

We can disagree on all standings, it will simply mean we move on from this point and leave it by what it is. Those that read this topic can freely decide for them self if they share my opinion or your.  

On the other side, we can choose to resolve the issue, which i will publicly post and clear my remark on your reputation as it isn't reflecting a corrected situation then.

You still think the work of updating the thread I asked you is worthless but to me is not worthless because that is what I asked you to do and want to pay for but since  you still believe is worthless why should I pay you for it.

I am still owing you 50 RIYA token and will be willing to pay you at any time you reply to my PM or post your payment address on this thread.

At this point, I will wait to see final action from Lauda and the will determine my next  action.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

Dear Lauda,

I want to believe enough evidence has been provided to get this issue resolve and your negative rating off my profile.

Thank you for understanding

Let me get something for ya.

Iam2good posts address

And,

Archive: http://archive.is/wP8UC (Both posts are on same page)

Now 3HiTYfeHzJgoSHpueCg5AXRepQgX5CgnRU was posted by niceman4you

Now if you check trust wall of niceman4you here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=892807

He has quite sort of red-reputation for asking loans without valid collateral and scamming participants of Twitter and Facebook campaign here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626643.0 (Archive: http://archive.is/QCWEH)

31wvHCarJnubWqzcminwXUPKJzBkoNfLN6 was used by quickdeal here (Archive: http://archive.is/jPsX7)

Coins started by this guy: Linda coin, Coinonat, Etheriya. All without any objective I.e worthless coins.

Feel free to come with more excuses or call for lauda
iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:45:01 PM

Dear Lauda,

I want to believe enough evidence has been provided to get this issue resolve and your negative rating off my profile.

Thank you for understanding

Let me get something for ya.

Iam2good posts address

And,

Archive: http://archive.is/wP8UC (Both posts are on same page)

Now 3HiTYfeHzJgoSHpueCg5AXRepQgX5CgnRU was posted by niceman4you

Now if you check trust wall of niceman4you here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=892807

He has quite sort of red-reputation for asking loans without valid collateral and scamming participants of Twitter and Facebook campaign here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626643.0 (Archive: http://archive.is/QCWEH)

31wvHCarJnubWqzcminwXUPKJzBkoNfLN6 was used by quickdeal here (Archive: http://archive.is/jPsX7)

Coins started by this guy: Linda coin, Coinonat, Etheriya. All without any objective I.e worthless coins.

Feel free to come with more excuses or call for lauda

You can dig deep to bring record where I was asking for loan and offering my Facebook page and blog as collateral for  about $20 dollar loan but you cannot dig deep to bring the record where I offered article services and was where I earned thousands of dollars, right ? You are only digging the negative. Whether you like it or not I will still repeat that you did not do the work I asked you to do and it's clear.
iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:02:03 PM

Dear Lauda,

I am here for serious business and will surely offer them. If I an a scammer I would have been off by now because I have had enough. I want to assure you that all pending debt for niceman4you and that Whoeir would be settled in 24 hour. Hope that would solve all problems.
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:11:02 PM

I don't deny the fact that I didn't did the work but I was about to going to work on it and when it was the time to fix things then you rejected it by yourself.
iam2good

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

Whoeir,  none among the bounty participants was paid more than 450 RIYA despite the huge contribution they make and don't think you should be the only one to receive that payment. Please let's come to a term and I will pay you right away.

Thank you
iam2good

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:14:22 AM

I don't deny the fact that I didn't did the work but I was about to going to work on it and when it was the time to fix things then you rejected it by yourself.

Thank you for that acknowledgement.
whoeier (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:59:30 AM

Whoeir,  none among the bounty participants was paid more than 450 RIYA despite the huge contribution they make and don't think you should be the only one to receive that payment. Please let's come to a term and I will pay you right away.

Thank you

Iam2good,

If 450 is the max amount you have paid out to any participant, then I'll accept halfway on it. We all made mistakes and I'm not going to deny that. Yet our valuation of what work is important and what not, is different.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
iam2good

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:14:40 AM

Thank you

Iam2good,

If 450 is the max amount you have paid out to any participant, then I'll accept halfway on it. We all made mistakes and I'm not going to deny that. Yet our valuation of what work is important and what not, is different.

I so much appreciate this your reply and i will offer 400 RIYA to you, please post RIYA address or an Ethereum ERC2.0 compatible wallet to which you want me send the token to.

Thank you
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:58:19 AM

Whoeir,  none among the bounty participants was paid more than 450 RIYA despite the huge contribution they make and don't think you should be the only one to receive that payment. Please let's come to a term and I will pay you right away.

Thank you

Iam2good,

I so much appreciate this your reply and i will offer 400 RIYA to you, please post RIYA address or an Ethereum ERC2.0 compatible wallet to which you want me send the token to.

Thank you

Hi Iam2Good,

Glad we can agree upon this, please use 0xF29A7DcC0F066BD9BCffFe6BCfF0747A8D87DCe0 for the transaction.

Thank you, I'll adjust the first post once all is completed, as in good faith, i've removed my negative trust rating for Visale and yourself.

Want to win XTZ & a ledger? Follow the link and join the campaign: https://bit.ly/2PSh8HN
Yes that is a referral.. no I don't earn from this, Yes I do compete in the same campaign.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 11:02:58 AM

jamalaezaz and Iam2Good have been accordingly tagged. I consider this case resolved (if you can consider such an ending as *resolution*). Unless you have some other concerns that you'd like addressed, I will probably not respond here anymore.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iam2good

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

Whoeir,  none among the bounty participants was paid more than 450 RIYA despite the huge contribution they make and don't think you should be the only one to receive that payment. Please let's come to a term and I will pay you right away.

Thank you

Iam2good,

Thank you

Hi Iam2Good,

Glad we can agree upon this, please use 0xF29A7DcC0F066BD9BCffFe6BCfF0747A8D87DCe0 for the transaction.

Thank you, I'll adjust the first post once all is completed, as in good faith, i've removed my negative trust rating for Visale and yourself.

Payment sent,  check transaction details here  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x360100ee038f5f9e9f7463629286608d6460643b1e2ce79b65d0ff79118eba3a

Please endeavor to remove all negative rating on profile and Etheriya thread.
whoeier (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:03:54 PM

Thank you

Iam2good,

Thank you

Hi Iam2Good,

Payment sent,  check transaction details here  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x360100ee038f5f9e9f7463629286608d6460643b1e2ce79b65d0ff79118eba3a

Please endeavor to remove all negative rating on profile and Etheriya thread.

First post has been adjusted.

@Lauda, please re-asses your trust review on this case, as the issue between me and iam2good is resolved in mutual agreement.

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:07:16 AM

@Lauda, please re-asses your trust review on this case, as the issue between me and iam2good is resolved in mutual agreement.
No. He got the trust that he deserved. Both of you need to learn how to read.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iam2good

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:08:33 AM

Dear Lauda and Avirunes,

I have taken time to resolve all issues both for iam2good and niceman4you, you can check the thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626643.0 for details.

I believe since i was able to resolve all issues i should be consider as having positive mindset to avoid all future occurence.

I hereby plead you to kindly remove your negative rating from my profile.

Thank you for Understanding
iam2good

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:26:52 PM

I am sorry i had to post negative rating  for Whoeir, Avirunes and Lauda because it is an injustice to leave negative rating on my profile even when all issues were resolved.
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:31:53 PM

Nothing will be removed. You are a scammer. Stop spamming already.

I am sorry i had to post negative rating  for Whoeir, Avirunes and Lauda because it is an injustice to leave negative rating on my profile even when all issues were resolved.
Maybe we should look into all team members from Etheriya now. Roll Eyes

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
iam2good

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:41:31 PM

Nothing will be removed. You are a scammer. Stop spamming already.

Maybe we should look into all team members from Etheriya now. Roll Eyes

When i sent you plea and posted here you refused to reply, is that how you do your judgement with bias? I so much respected you and your work but i was disappointed in you when you chose to act with injustice.
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:20:37 AM

I am sorry i had to post negative rating  for Whoeir, Avirunes and Lauda because it is an injustice to leave negative rating on my profile even when all issues were resolved.

Keep posting as much as you like now or keep negging us all day long.

My negative rating is still accurate and I don't plan to remove it so No!!. I might change the content but it doesn't changes the fact that you are still a scammer famous for making payment late or process payment when DT comes into action or maybe sometimes you have skipped paying some (who knows).

Recent retaliatory feedback to Lauda and whoeier is a showcase of your character which shouldn't be trusted in the community so maybe you need to hear my answer again-" No!!!"
iam2good

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:18:34 AM

I am sorry i had to post negative rating  for Whoeir, Avirunes and Lauda because it is an injustice to leave negative rating on my profile even when all issues were resolved.

Keep posting as much as you like now or keep negging us all day long.

My negative rating is still accurate and I don't plan to remove it so No!!. I might change the content but it doesn't changes the fact that you are still a scammer famous for making payment late or process payment when DT comes into action or maybe sometimes you have skipped paying some (who knows).

Recent retaliatory feedback to Lauda and whoeier is a showcase of your character which shouldn't be trusted in the community so maybe you need to hear my answer again-" No!!!"

Thank you for that acknowledgement.

You can continue to Buzz if you don't have meaningful work to do. It is clear  that at least i have taken steps to right my wrongs but you acknowledge you did'nt do the work you are asked to do but want to be paid for , so who is a Scammer? If you care you can continue to narrate a tale to the community that you are a trusted and reputable member all round the clock.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: