Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:54:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP][ICO]NevERC20-Exchange  (Read 599 times)
NevERC20-Exchange (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:36:10 AM

20 ETH this is the maximum amount that will be required to start the project! If tomorrow 1ETH = $ 1600, then there will be enough and 10ETH! While the project exists only on paper, if this amount is not collected, the project will not be considered successful and the funds will be returned to depositors!
Why you do not make a Token first? and website too!
to make Tokens and websites do not cost much!
Well, that way your project will look interesting!
I answered this question! At the moment everything is under construction, a website, the address of the contract!You will soon see everything, be patient! The website is not the main thing that needs to be done! I still have a lot of work to do!

Wow really? So are you saying that the website is not that important? lol
And can you explain what is the most important to do first? Seems you're busy with something bigger. Can you tell us what is that?
aside from launching an airdrop without website & contract address but already asking for donation lol.
Please enlighten us why website & contract address should not be prioritize. I am very interested with your answer Tongue

You do not understand me correctly, I'm not saying that the site is not important, I say that in priority for us launching a platform for sharing! Donations are required for the development of everything, without this we simply can not create anything and the entire Cape of the contract will be available soon! I do not have much time at the moment! Bounty will be available after the launch of the website!
pero991

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:49:28 PM

Please correct Google Drive - Access Denied

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yG9JHOoyYDGshB-u6iquXv2M66t0SV2g2AVo20Ryf0k/edit#gid=885643920
We wait!!
thetyper

Activity: 97

In BTCtalk since 2016

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:31:00 PM

Hi there, when is Airdrop going to be released?
When is website launched?
And yes please fix he access denied issue in the spreadsheet;
NevERC20-Exchange (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:13:42 AM

IMPORTANT  UPDATE:
If we do not collect 0.5 ET for the weekend, then the project will not be able to pay for the written smart contract! Let's all do it together! I hope that there are people interested in this!
The address for donations on the main page of the branch!
thetyper

Activity: 97

In BTCtalk since 2016

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:07:44 PM

Ok, not advancing much here. Any news on the website?
gagak

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Unfortunately Airdrop registration has been closed. As I look and read the threads, the concept is very simple and the information is easy to understand. I want to ask the manager. Are you going to launch Airdrop 2nd round in the near future?
NevERC20-Exchange (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:53:02 PM

Unfortunately Airdrop registration has been closed. As I look and read the threads, the concept is very simple and the information is easy to understand. I want to ask the manager. Are you going to launch Airdrop 2nd round in the near future?
I think it doesn't make sense, if in the near future will not find an investor then the whole idea will not happen!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: