Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:55:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart contracts: the best of the best?  (Read 84 times)
Akaiito_Official (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:05:35 PM

Hello,
I hope, that I am in correct place to ask the question, which I really need an answer and opinion on.
Our team is currently working with one very exciting project, which we are planning to show for the world very soon. As the project idea is based on blockchain techology and we are now on launch preparation stage, we are looking for smart contract writers. Our project has long term plans and, we are sure, that it will grow to one massive and developing community, thats why we need everything in the project to be solid safe and trustable. The best smart contract is one of those things which are defining as very important one for building great project. There are so many offers in web and its really hard to evaluate fairly all the companies providing the service. Thats why we are asking from bitcointalk.org community for the support. Who is in Your opinion, based on Your experience, is the best writer for safe and trustable smart contract?
Thank You in advance for help!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: