Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Siacoin is going down?  (Read 246 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:33:01 PM

It seems that whatever coin I touch it goes down. Now wondering why Siacoin as it was doing well until I bought it. Sad

SIA is super good coin and is super good long term investment. Even when crapcoins will evaporate into close to nothing SIA will stay here just like Amazoon and Yahoo did after dot com bubble bursted.
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:37:01 PM

It seems that whatever coin I touch it goes down. Now wondering why Siacoin as it was doing well until I bought it. Sad
You always buy on top, no wonder why  the coin you touch suddenly drop. Learn to read charts and update yourself on the events of the coin you are holding. That way you won't lose every time you buy a certain coin.
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

SC has very good project and its very promising, dont do panic right now it cant go all day and always up just be patinent and wait to go up. Victory will be our.
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:42:10 AM

I move all my funds from Sia to Qtum yesterday. Qtum didn't grow for a few days, but it has very strong fundamentals to be pumped as well as many others.
Of course this is very logical, but I heard that Cia will soon have its own miners, which will only work for Cia. Therefore, I think that this project will still show itself in a very, very good light, we can only buy and wait
lutcor

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Well, that's pretty much the SIA project is on the graph on the website of the coinmarketcap, probably it's too late to go, but you can still try, so if there is such a need.
sean.maley

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:21:53 PM

Sorry to hear that you are having negative experience with alt coins. I wonder why your coins are not lucky. Siacoin example, they were already popular and it was a clear pump dump scheme there. Try to be far from known ones. The point here is to catch the one that less people knows about it.

lutcor

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

everything happens as I said, the project of SIA will be able to conquer great heights, because these guys are working very much on your project and will take a higher position in the crypt
lutcor

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:15:36 AM

As I said before, the project has huge opportunities for growth and yet I was right about this, but it seems to me that it's too late to buy this token now.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: