Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:09:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?  (Read 6166 times)
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:24:52 PM

As of now a lot of bcojns is good to biy because the price is already decreased

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

Neither, bitcoin has been the strongest since the bear market started. Other cryptocurrencies are following bitcoin but slowly getting weaker. Unless you are looking for a very long term investment, I'm talking years, there is really no point in buying anything else than bitcoin.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:15:54 PM

I bought Zilliqa and Neo. I planned to buy Wan, but the price has already grown, I will wait when it falls again.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

I bought Zilliqa and Neo. I planned to buy Wan, but the price has already grown, I will wait when it falls again.

For me i suggest to buy bitcoin and ethereum because that two currency is the strongest cryptocurrency for investment and i think theres many people invest it because its good price and i heard many times people become rich because of bitcoin and bitcoin and ethereum is trusted for investment and we can sure the profit if you have a patience to wait to goes up the price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
sarahtarczon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:50:18 PM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
At present bitcoin prices and all altcoin are cheap. You should buy now if you want to invest long term in the cryptocurrency market. It is best to buy potential altcoin and have large market capitalization such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin. I believe in a few months the market will recover and prices will rise.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

$SKY
it should be top 10 market cap
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:57:29 PM

This is the best time to buy bitcoin and ethereum and hold for a long time like set it for a year . I am pretty sure you  will gain money profit on it .

Of course, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best two coins to invest in. But if you want to get much profit then i advise you should invest in NEO  that is many potential in the future.
NEO is a next generation smart economy platform, called the "Chinese Ethereum", it also have smart contract like Ethereum. NEO will be competitor of Ethereum in the future. The price of NEO now is very cheap $60 and it was judged reach $1000 in next three years.

redwhite037

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:10:41 PM

bitcoin is the best choice. In addition you can buy ETH NEO ETC LTC if you can. All of them are good cryptopcurrecy top coin
dettihegedus

Activity: 237

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

The cryptocurrency market has deepened, all altcoin now very cheap, this is a good opportunity for us to buy. Choosing a few valuable and potential altcoin to buy and long term hold will bring you a lot of profit in the near future. I recommend you buy the altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap like EOS, NEO, LTC, especially ETH and BTC. These are promising altcoin and have huge market capitalization, so we should buy now before the price increases.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:06:15 PM

Bitcoin would be the best cryptocurrency to buy today, you can still catch up its price before it recovers back to where it had left off last November, I mean who knows maybe it will reach $20k back again before this year ends. A lot could happen but it would be best to juat hold Bitcoin first before selling them or just sell the amount you think you will just need and keep the rest.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:03:22 PM

Actually, bitcoin is always the best before all other crypto currency but in some situation there are a lots of crypto currency as of this time which you can earn as much as profit you have. The example is bitcoin cash which so amazing spectacular performance that it reached $1,500 for just short period of time. Well, there is still the same performance of bitcoin cash , just try to look some altcoins which can be profitable if you're willing to invest.
Seeka

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:22:44 AM

https://goldbitscoin.com/ is a Gold Backed Cryptocurrency, to begin with. Unlike the rest of the coins, the GBC has a certain amount of GOLD backing its initial prices and this is the most revolutionary idea that will help in achieving mass adoption of the cryptocurrencies. A considerable number of people fathom the conventional economic model where the Gold holds the prices and an investment is secured by it. GBC has taken the off beaten path to include this concept in digital money by combining the Blockchain and the real Gold. Every Gold Bits Coin has a certain amount of Gold as a security and base amount to its starting price, as the scarcity of the coin would increase the prices will go up and it is most likely to become the best crypto coin of the year 2018.

2-    The speculated initial prices and early marketing

A solid foundation is extremely important when launching a crypto coin. If there is no business modal then the cryptocurrency is useless and a mare program can be of no use to people. There are a lot of similar crypto coins on the market that had no business models and they spent heavy amounts marketing their currency and also achieved the user base to establish an infrastructure. However, they could not achieve the goals and the stability levels as there was no plan afterward.

To give you an idea, a digital coin has to have a foundation and then it has to have a backup plan. There has to be a business modal, an investment modal backing the prices that will support the investors when the rest of the coins collapse. Take the example of having a huge organization’s employee management or product manufacturing as the backup of populating their coins based on Blockchain, it will keep augmenting the coin prices no matter how big is the difference of the supply and demand.

This is where Gold Bits Coin has done its basics right, it has invested in its own coin itself by providing it a sturdy resting place bankrolled by real gold. It is not a regular coin that requires the investment from people to build its base value and the infrastructure, it has done these by itself. Now, whoever invests in this coin is going to get a substantial growth with time.

More Info: https://goldbitscoin.com/

Seeka

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:28:55 AM

https://goldbitscoin.com/ is a Gold Backed Cryptocurrency, to begin with. Unlike the rest of the coins, the GBC has a certain amount of GOLD backing its initial prices and this is the most revolutionary idea that will help in achieving mass adoption of the cryptocurrencies. A considerable number of people fathom the conventional economic model where the Gold holds the prices and an investment is secured by it. GBC has taken the off beaten path to include this concept in digital money by combining the Blockchain and the real Gold. Every Gold Bits Coin has a certain amount of Gold as a security and base amount to its starting price, as the scarcity of the coin would increase the prices will go up and it is most likely to become the best crypto coin of the year 2018.

2-    The speculated initial prices and early marketing

A solid foundation is extremely important when launching a crypto coin. If there is no business modal then the cryptocurrency is useless and a mare program can be of no use to people. There are a lot of similar crypto coins on the market that had no business models and they spent heavy amounts marketing their currency and also achieved the user base to establish an infrastructure. However, they could not achieve the goals and the stability levels as there was no plan afterward.

To give you an idea, a digital coin has to have a foundation and then it has to have a backup plan. There has to be a business modal, an investment modal backing the prices that will support the investors when the rest of the coins collapse. Take the example of having a huge organization’s employee management or product manufacturing as the backup of populating their coins based on Blockchain, it will keep augmenting the coin prices no matter how big is the difference of the supply and demand.

This is where Gold Bits Coin has done its basics right, it has invested in its own coin itself by providing it a sturdy resting place bankrolled by real gold. It is not a regular coin that requires the investment from people to build its base value and the infrastructure, it has done these by itself. Now, whoever invests in this coin is going to get a substantial growth with time.

More Info: https://goldbitscoin.com/

vegito

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:54:31 AM
Merited by sherlock_h (2), Technos (2)

I am surprised that no one mentioned Byteball.
With its DAG and witness system, it's innovating in all fronts, without choosing the easy path of being a copy of Bitcoin, or trying to mimic what Bitcoin already does.

It's also integrating with WCG (World Community Grid), to support a series of scientific researches in different fields of knowledge.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:33:47 AM

I think you should buy copper bitcoin. Bitcoin was born very early, had a place in the electronic money market. It is not easy to collapse. Although there are a lot of money for you to choose investment. But let's look at its value in the market.
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

Everyone suggests what they have Cheesy if you do not really have faith, do not mislead people. It is very risky to invest in a coin whose price is already 2x within a few days, so be sure to investigate it before investing. VEN has not yet made a big rise, you can buy it Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mehmet312

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:57:52 AM

If pundix drops, you can buy it but at these days it rised very much, you can wait for dropping. I like rlc and oax tokens you can research about this two projects, I invested to them.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

If pundix drops, you can buy it but at these days it rised very much, you can wait for dropping. I like rlc and oax tokens you can research about this two projects, I invested to them.
the fact that these coins today are at a price at the level when offered them more time ico the company. but what is in fact, the potential of these coins and what you expect in the future?
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

I am surprised that no one mentioned Byteball.
With its DAG and witness system, it's innovating in all fronts, without choosing the easy path of being a copy of Bitcoin, or trying to mimic what Bitcoin already does.

It's also integrating with WCG (World Community Grid), to support a series of scientific researches in different fields of knowledge.
The only time when I get surprised while going through such posts is when people do not mention about bitcoin. They don’t suggest it as the best investment while it is. Nobody can deny this fact. It is good to hear that your coin is not trying to be a copy of bitcoin but you also know that bitcoin is the best. It won’t be beaten by any other coin and there are many good investments for sure.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

Your best bet is buying into ICOs and Retainly would be a good idea

Etherium is the best choice for investment and earning good returns in return for a short time. But if someone is only able to pay a limited amount of money, there are so many jealous altcoins with great potential to invest their money there
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: