Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:32:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?  (Read 6156 times)
wedontneedmoney

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:14:09 AM

Hey guys,

i think FUN, ZRX & IOT are very interesting  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:56:27 AM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.

I think nobody knows which one is best. Too difficult to choose the best one.
As my opinion, etherium is good altcoin to buy but wait for correction first before buying.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:25:25 AM

i think bitcoin is the best.now it's price is 16k.so u can buy as much you want.
Bitcoin is no doubt the best coin to buy amongst all other coins which are there in the world of crypto currency but you can’t deny this fact that it is really an expensive coin and that not all of us can manage to buy bitcoins right now.

However, if you think you can buy bitcoin, then there can be nothing good than that of buying bitcoins. This will for sure help you in having some handsome amount of profit at the end.
Dekameron

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:46:46 PM

I think ENJ coin is the best pick, because today (10.01.2018) new events have been added for ENJ coin in Cryptocurrency Calendar. As  you can see, one of them will be accomplished at the January, the second one at the end of February and the last two - at the end of March. ENJ coin is a great coin to hold short and long term (especially long term). You can confirm the events on their roadmap (link below).

https://coinmarketcal.com/?form%5Bmonth%5D=&form%5Byear%5D=&form%5Bcoin%5D%5B%5D=Enjin+Coin+%28ENJ%29&form%5Bsort_by%5D=&form%5Bsubmit%5D=

Here some of the best things about ENJ coin:

#1 Currently the ETH/ENJ price is 0.00024496 ($0.32, if 1 ETH = $1317), which is absurdly low. Buy now or you may not have the chance to buy it at such price. If you don't believe me, look at the chart in coinmarketcap.

#2 Just look at their roadmap! https://enjincoin.io/ (click on Roadmap menu). Until the end of March, they will release a pack of features that will allow gamers to have the ultimate out-of-game experience in one place. Every guild of any game will be able to create their own forum with ranks of the forum members, ect. The developers will be able to build whatever they want. Why they gonna use it? Because it will bring them money. Search for any other project and show me a better roadmap for the upcoming 2 months. There is more - the roadmap for Q2, Q3 and Q4 is even better, but I wont mention the features, because there are a lot of time till then.

#3 They have 18.7 million registered and 3.5 million active gamers with 250,000 gaming communities across thousands of games. They have 12 millions global visits and 52 millions global views per months (as of August 2017) on their website. What is that mean? It means that ENJ coin will be adopted much faster than any other coin, because when they put one big heading on their website "Enjin Coin is here. Come and try it.", the people who will buy ENJ coin will multiply enormously.

#4 Minecraft

#5 The use of ENJ coin. Do you know d2jsp gold? Well, if not, here's a short summary - they offer the so called "gold" which is a currency which can be traded for items. The trade is happening in game and the gold is transferred in the website. You can use the gold to trade for different games, e.g. sell item in Diablo II and buy items in World of Warcraft for the gold you've earned. I've used it and they have a lot of gamers trading. Well ENJ coin will replace that with better and modern solution. You can't get scammed or whatever. You will have a super good looking design for item trading. This will be future of game trading, I'm sure. Just wait, like I do. I know it will become mainstream.

#6 The logo and the colors. You haven't notice it, I'm sure, but there is a hidden mind trick for marketing. The use of colors. The combination of colors can determine if a product is well received by the majority. And I think ENJ have one hell of a pick.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:27 PM

Etherium is best altcoin to buy today as i know its moves going crazy this time.
Before buying, just wait for good position to buy since if we buy today directly then it is not good price.
LaLuna

Activity: 259

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:57:15 PM

Buy Rise. I know this coin will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018.
1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing  3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come   🚀🚀🚀
toaster2013

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

I invested a little in DeepOnion yesterday. I think it's a good one to look into and keep an eye on to see what they do in the upcoming months. I personally wouldn't go in big at this point as it's pretty new. But I'll be interested to see where they take it over the next couple months.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

nobody knows it for sure... there are different good ones like NEO / Waves / ETH / DASH / ETC and much much more but still BTC is interesting too but nobody knows where the crazy market will go so good night or day
StarLawl

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:46:35 PM

I think it is almost like betting a horse to buy an alt coin today, you might hit, you might miss. But the solid choices like mentioned above is never wrong.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1637983)
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

What about APPCoin, one of the few tokens in the space with huge potential, the platform is up and running with huge numbers of users, I believe this will be one of the most successful platform in the space this year

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:00:48 PM

I would say decentralized exchanges will be the future. So one good project is Airswap with a competent team.
Airswap will provide privacy, security, and choice on a global, peer-to-peer trading network with no intermediaries and no trading fees.
JetSet11

Activity: 112
Merit: 23

"Get Paid to Play your Media on Current"

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:42:27 PM

Buy Rise. I know this coin will definitely go to the moon in the first quarter of 2018.
1. Two airdrops 2. New partnership signing  3. New exchange listing 4. Currently only available on bittrex n that high. So wait for more exchanges to come   🚀🚀🚀

Yeah, Rise was a bit of a fad about 2 weeks ago, but people seem to have forgotten about it. This is a good recommendation. I might buy in myself while it's still relatively low.

Naij

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

If you're very patient, then you should buy DeepOnion since it's going to the moon and it's very possible that it can reach more than $100

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:45:22 PM

If you don't know what to buy, first, buy a certain amount of bitcoins
Second, buy some of your favorite altcoin.
Third, choose 1-2 ICO projects to invest.

I think thats good idea. Buy the king first like bitcoin before decide to buy the other. Then buy the queen like etherium. Finally buy another altcoin. Why buy bitcoin and etherium? Because those 2 coins are very profitable.
dhas

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

You need to specify more. Do you need to buy for long term holding , or for short term profits ?
For long term you should buy coins that are under the 10$ market cap radar ,like XRP / IOTA / ADA / ENG / TRX
for short term profits : Bitcoin / Ethereum and Bcash
Well I think bitcoin and ethereum are also good for a long term investment.
It has a good reputation and a very high value in the market.
So if ever you are going invest this two coin are good, especially ethereum.
Altcoins are now pumping the market , their very competitive.
Unlike bitcoin, its quite low because of the altcoin.
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:22:42 AM

nobody knows it for sure... there are different good ones like NEO / Waves / ETH / DASH / ETC and much much more but still BTC is interesting too but nobody knows where the crazy market will go so good night or day
Yeah in cryptocurrency world no body knows which cryptocurrency is best to buy today,
because the price always be volatile, and it's soo hard to predict.
makawa

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

No one can predict it. Thus in order to find out which coin nice better always monitor the movement of the coins in the coin market just to be able to predict which coins are good.
Drewbix

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:53:56 AM

It kinda depends on how much money you have to invest. If its a small amount I would say its best to stick to low market cap coins outside the top 100, which most likely have a chance of doing a 10x in growth or more.

My top mid to long term suggestions are XRB (Raiblocks) and NEO. I think that both of these coins have the potential to reach a $10-20 billion market cap, as they both have clear functions, fast/cheap transfer for XRB and smart contracts for NEO.

NEO has been my go-to suggestion for newbies for the past 3-4 months, because it does everything ETH can do, except better. The only advantages that ETH has over NEO right now are name recognition, better decentralization, and cheaper smart contracts (which is where ERC20 has more scam coins). However, NEO beats ETH in transaction speed and cost, not relying on PoW, and many more options for coding languages.

I could easily See Neo hit $300 this year, and XRB to $100
NEYolks

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:01:08 AM

campuscoin
Guys,

This is a great coin with a wonderful future. This coin will go crazy. Imagine if this coin starts up its own online college programs with 24/7* Dev support and 24/7* professor support. This coin can and I think will go to the moon. The bigger the team the better ideas come. Many ideas can sprout from one idea. With a growing community also anything is possible. Maybe there is an online college out there somewhere. And can make a business deal with them. After a while make the college world wide spread and pick up deans and more professors from all parts of the world. Sounds exciting. While everything grows. Students from everywhere. Will buy this up and should. An education beats trading coins all day. You could always have fun with it also. Games like school game challenges pages or whatever people come up with. The highest gpa per term gets a reward depending on price at that time of how much orrrrrr they get a full refund or a paid forward next term. See this way the coin will always grow. The students pay CampusCoin CampusCoin sells to next student price of schooling will always be the same in $$$ form but different if 1 campus was $10000 dollars and tuition was $5000 than it would cost .5 coin to continue so if it was $15000 a coin than it would be .333333     I think this coin is a sleeping giant
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:54:29 PM

I guess today the 11. january its a good time to buy almost every cryptocurrency as there seems to be a big dip today. All the market is read. This dip is due to the news from south korea and the news from china. South Koreas government has declared that they are working on a bill to prohibit bitcoin transactions and china seems to be planning to ban mining. As those news shook the market and made many people panic sell I think that its a good buying opportunity as Im confident that the market will recover fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: