Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:21:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?  (Read 6164 times)
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:26:06 AM

Go for pundi x Which one name is now NPXS. Current pirce is  Pundi X (NPXS)
$0.002031 USD or 0.00000029 BTC and you can buy from here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pundi-x/#markets this month 31 an airdrop would be distributed among the pundi x (NPXS) holder at 7.32% rate.so you can buy this coin today and wait for the airdrop.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
larryjack

Activity: 532
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

If you are not familiar with the cryptographic market and do not know where to invest, I recommend investing in BTC and ETH. This is the time when the value of two potential coin is very low.
Sangkuni

Activity: 392
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

Bitcoin.
Its never too late to invest in bitcoin
Or you can buy top 100 coins on coinmarketcap .
all coins is profitable if you know when the best time to buy a coin

Bambam28

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:57:34 AM

The best coins to buy today are bitcoin and ETH. I believe that these projects will become the most popular in a few years. That's why we should not miss our chance.

[   D E A L J O Y  instant crypto cashbacks   ]       //    Whitepaper    //
               ►►  JOIN ICO NOW  ◄◄   Earn Crypto by shopping online
Facebook    .    Twitter    .    Telegram    .    Medium    .    Reddit    .   
VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:56:13 AM

Now there are a lot of potential coin and very cheap price, so you should choose the top 10 coin on CMC, the market will never collapse, the market will soon recover again.

Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

While BTC and ETH are clearly leaders right now

If you're looking at the best possible gains - I'd say that they are rather "safe" investment, than a "money maker". Its like S&P500 stock.
You could do couple of X's at best, but like not much more than that.
Because everybody knows how awesome it already is. So all its features are already priced in

Meanwhile lowmarketcap coin like XSPEC (or Spectrecoin) is a type "of your secret gem" (return wise, great USP technology/very low market cap) investment

Take a further look

XSPEC is currently priced only at 6 million market cap,
with a determined on Stealth Staking technology (call it Proof-of-Stealth if you like it) professional team

I ve got a couple of arguments to consider in my opinion of why XSPEC will be massive:

First - it has USP (unique selling product) which is Stealth Staking (while Monero is on PoW)
Second - the price already hit 6 dollars at once, but with a change of the dev team and project management, that has created uncertaintly among users and overall bear market, it ultimately felt to where it started.

Now it starts to gain momentum back again:
- Last one or two months many Articles start to come out (Crypto community that specializes on research starts to notice)
- WhitePaper
- New Website
- Constant new version clients and work on automatic builds
- Stable funding mechanism
- GitHub activity

All those things point out that we have a potential "winner" here at current entry points, and can give you way more than lets say x3 x4 a BTC or ETH can give you
dminvest

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

If you're looking at the best possible gains - I'd say that they are rather "safe" investment, than a "money maker". Its like S&P500 stock.
Because everybody knows how awesome it already is. So all its features are already priced in

Meanwhile lowmarketcap coin like XSPEC (or Spectrecoin) is a type "of your secret gem" (return wise, great USP technology/very low market cap) investment

Take a further look

with a determined on Stealth Staking technology (call it Proof-of-Stealth if you like it) professional team

I ve got a couple of arguments to consider in my opinion of why XSPEC will be massive:

First - it has USP (unique selling product) which is Stealth Staking (while Monero is on PoW)
Second - the price already hit 6 dollars at once, but with a change of the dev team and project management, that has created uncertaintly among users and overall bear market, it ultimately felt to where it started.

- Last one or two months many Articles start to come out (Crypto community that specializes on research starts to notice)
- WhitePaper
- New Website
- GitHub activity

All those things point out that we have a potential "winner" here at current entry points, and can give you way more than lets say x3 x4 a BTC or ETH can give you

I have been watching this coin for a long time. I can say that she had problems with the developers. Now I see a new team, good technologies and a great future. I think it's worth adding to your cryptoforte

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
senaslopre

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:22:45 PM

If a long-term investment, it is bitcoin, it will always be the best 50% in bitcoin. Especially now the price is good, take and wait for a shot. If the investment is for short-term profits, then Ripple it has already yielded good results.
R77

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

Take a further look

- WhitePaper
- New Website
- GitHub activity

I have been watching this coin for a long time. I can say that she had problems with the developers. Now I see a new team, good technologies and a great future. I think it's worth adding to your cryptoforte

For today it is the most promising anonymous crypto currency, which in the near future will cost much more than today
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

Take a further look

- WhitePaper
- New Website
- GitHub activity

Now I'm buying:

1 ) Spectrecoin (XSPEC) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2172845.new#new

Articles that convinced me to buy XSPEC:
https://www.coindesk.com/stealth-staking-privacy-coin-plan-mask-proof-of-stake/
https://briandcolwell.com/2018/08/spectrecoin-privacy-tech-innovation/
https://cryptorecorder.com/2018/07/30/investor-insight-why-you-must-hold-spectrecoin-xspec-and-namecoin-nmc/

2 ) Phore (PHR) - https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/phore/ Wink

3 ) NIX and Zoin (ZOI)
Mame89

Activity: 1540
Merit: 425

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:12:20 PM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
I just want to suggest if you really want to invest your money for the long term in cryptocurrency. You have to buy bitcoin and ethereum because now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency while the current market conditions still look red and also before the time comes all cryptocurrency prices rise again, you can be sure that you will get profits at the end of this year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Wicking

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

BTC, ETH, XRP, XLM, ELA, XSPEC. Invest cautiously, 70% of coins have received wide recognition and as a consequence less risky investment. 30% of the coins are in the process of formation, but here it is necessary to have a good job ☺ Do your own research, analyze and then you will inevitably achieve success. Good luck!
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

It depends on what type of investor you are? The safest bet is obviously Bitcoin or Eth. If you would like to take a bit more risk to perhaps get a greater return than I would look at smaller market cap coins like Spectrecoin, Kyber network and Ark. These 3 coins have the potential to bring large gains to the investor over coming years as the projects mature. I like looking for hidden gems and I believe these 3 are just that.
Investhunter

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:27:57 AM

With such a small amount and looking at the
current bear market, as a Window of opportunity, rather than a Window to cry in the basement

There are some projects who have a brilliant idea, yet cost because of the market segment - literally just cents. And that allows your 500$ spare change to buy more than a thousand of potential gainer tokens/coins

And the future is for those altcoins who solve a particulair human need and which market proposition is easily understood by people who are not familiar with it

I am myself invested in Spectrecoin (XSPEC)

It is promissed to invent around Q1 2019 a new algorithm, Proof-of-Stealth, where you have your balance on a stealth address, totaly anonymously while staking it receiving and rewards. Sounds easy, but not yet done in Crypto before.

Cant wait to see the price in 1H 2019

Do your research and find yourself gems, Gents
Buy the dip
Icwt

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

Spectrecoin (xspec) still laying low and in accumulation zone before Q1 2019
scotty0312

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:18:57 PM

These are my three picks. I have named a top 100 coin, top 200 coin and a small cap coin.

Top 100 coin - ARK
Top 200 coin - Bread
Small cap coin -Spectrecoin
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
I just want to suggest if you really want to invest your money for the long term in cryptocurrency. You have to buy bitcoin and ethereum because now is the right time to buy cryptocurrency while the current market conditions still look red and also before the time comes all cryptocurrency prices rise again, you can be sure that you will get profits at the end of this year.
Yeah, both the coin indeed has a great potential in the future. Many people believe BTC and ETH would
become the most widely used coins as a long-term investment by the user of crypto.
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:04:31 PM

Personally right now I prefer to trade through leverage on big cryptocurrencies as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, TRX, which have USD as a basis currency. But I think about buy for long-term such cryptocurrencies as Holo, Ontology, Nano, Waltonchain. But I am going to buy them by the middle of the next year, because IMHO this downtrend will last that time. If you also want to buy any altcoin right now, I would advice you to use stop loss.
Titorelli

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:01:07 PM

During the bear market it's a great time to begin accumulating coins you think have potential to really skyrocket during the next bull run. Here are my picks which I believe are currently undervalued and which will net among the largest returns for 2019-2020. Patience is key.

1. Cardano, ADA
2. Spectrecoin, XSPEC
3. Banca, BANCA

krm4700

Activity: 490
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

Now if all the tokens have fallen, you can make a good profit and wait for it and be ready to win more. I just need to wait in that low market. when the bull market arrives we all fly

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: