Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?  (Read 6166 times)
KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:21:04 PM

I suggest ripple. Since it is the most popular altcoin aside from ethereum. And a very competitive price in the market. Aside from that it has a lower and faster transaction than bitcoin. And I believe that it has a bright future a head. But aside from ripple you can also do some research so you could have some option before you make an investment. Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:32:50 PM

It seems that eth and eos have good value in the future, seeing the speed of transactions is so good, and I think that this has good potential.
Speaking of the future of ethereum and eos, I don't think there is a doubt
I am sure that investing in these two coins is very profitable  Smiley

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Investhunter

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:36:24 PM

I have already told in other threads

BTC
ETC

and the coin that you think would skyrocket

for me that was Spectrecoin, cause it potentially can be Monero on PoS (with the ability to anonymously gain Stake rewards on Stealth Addresses)
bluespring

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:20:50 AM

For something small and not very well  known I would definitely recommend SpectreCoin(XSPEC). They have an interesting product and a renewed team (since around 6 months) that  works hard an provide a good level of transparency.

Another recommendation is Particl. Old, estabilished project, that had a huge price drop recently (which means-finally an amazing opportunity to buy ).

Particl is the rebranding of SDC(Shadow Cash) and XSPECis its fork, so they have something in common:)
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:28:48 AM

Nothing will change in a short time, so tomorrow will be the same coin. but the thing is, what's the coin? Nowadays there are many choices and many claim this place and maybe they all stand on it.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:00:42 PM

I would live to choose best ICO's to invest as well. Few ICO's are capturing the market with their projects. Its more and more profitable when investing in a successful ICO. If you are a long term investor you can buy Altcoin if you are short term or long term investment you can buy Bitcoin. I believe that in just a few years Bitcoin and Altcoin will increase and it will be profitable for long term holders. If you prefer a cheap digital currency that has a potential for future income, you can go and look for these Ripple, Cardano, DGB and NEO.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 12:03:57 PM

BTT blocktrade ?
i think this project has great potential, exchange is coming next month, they are going to be full MIFID II compliant plus a partnership with polymath
they are also going to quote the token on own exchange with 100% burn rate (token will be used to buy membership an pay fees)

actual price (despite huge growth in last three days) is very cheap in my opinion, only drawback is that is quote only in few exchanges at the moment

iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
We have missed the opportunity to make a lot of money from the XRP but now there are many opportunities to do so. In my analysis, the ICX will be a good altcoin for long-term speculation and its price will rise more than 100% by mid-June 2019.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:47:34 PM

BTT blocktrade ?
i think this project has great potential, exchange is coming next month, they are going to be full MIFID II compliant plus a partnership with polymath
they are also going to quote the token on own exchange with 100% burn rate (token will be used to buy membership an pay fees)

actual price (despite huge growth in last three days) is very cheap in my opinion, only drawback is that is quote only in few exchanges at the moment
Being the first in having that MIFID in an altcoin is really a good thing, BTT has ways to really enter in a community or country with legal privileges that many investors will be happy to join for a less hassle transactions.
Babber

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

I'm still quite bullish on Spectrecoin (XSPEC). Not that this is the only one with buying now, but I'm pretty sure that this small market cap coin will shoot out once the bear cycle is over. This is one of the few low cap coins that have solid fundamentals and yet still very undervalued.
Icwt

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

For something small and not very well  known I would definitely recommend SpectreCoin(XSPEC). They have an interesting product and a renewed team (since around 6 months) that  works hard an provide a good level of transparency.

Another recommendation is Particl. Old, estabilished project, that had a huge price drop recently (which means-finally an amazing opportunity to buy ).

Particl is the rebranding of SDC(Shadow Cash) and XSPECis its fork, so they have something in common:)

I love Spectrecoin and think it has huge potential ahead of it, it has the tech now th team/community just need to get noticed.

Particl is one that I have on my watch list to buy next especially after the price drop like you mentioned
bboyjohn

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:00:44 PM

Ripple is definitely not purchased right now. Buying ethereum can be a good investment. You can also have good investments in neo, docademic, cedex and cryptosolartech. Docademic, cedex and cst are my new favs Smiley

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:06:27 PM

It is not excluded that the activation of investors in the direction of the unassailable bitcoin is not in the last instance due to the failure of its competitors.

BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:36:32 AM

BTT blocktrade ?

Being the first in having that MIFID in an altcoin is really a good thing, BTT has ways to really enter in a community or country with legal privileges that many investors will be happy to join for a less hassle transactions.
Let me tell you you cannot be so sure about the price rise of fall in any point in future. This is already been seen in case of the Bitcoin since March when all of the experts had been speculating about the rise in price in the months to come and Bitcoin had only a surge in July and nothing else.

Speculations do not necessarily work always because of the impact of the market forces and exogenous factors that deviate the market graphs in different direction.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:37:40 AM

I would live to choose best ICO's to invest as well. Few ICO's are capturing the market with their projects. Its more and more profitable when investing in a successful ICO. If you are a long term investor you can buy Altcoin if you are short term or long term investment you can buy Bitcoin. I believe that in just a few years Bitcoin and Altcoin will increase and it will be profitable for long term holders. If you prefer a cheap digital currency that has a potential for future income, you can go and look for these Ripple, Cardano, DGB and NEO.
That is exactly how things are right now in the market. I believe that the recovery of a particular coin is not possible in short run so better go for long term investment and invest in any coin that interest you. My favorite pick is still Bitcoin and ETH regardless of all the odds and falls. The technology is the second name of advancement and the speed of technology matters a lot. ETH was growing at quite high rate and I believe it will bounce back in the market.
TranTrongit

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

You should first find out about the market.Then go to coinmarketcap to find yourself some safe choice to invest. My point is to buy the top 10 coin on coinmarket. This helps you minimize the risk and increase your profitability.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:20:42 AM

i suggest GCOX ACM. new crypto of celebrities.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

It depends on your nature of investment . Whether you want to hold your investment for long run or short run. You have ample options to invest in cryptocurrency. Today ETH , EOS , RIPPLE are good options to invest. If you want high returns go for BTC which is king of all cryptocurrencies. After BTC , ETH have huge market cap. Don't forget cryptocurrency never give stable returns.
coinsword66

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:49:32 AM

Most cryptocurrencies lack a significant user base and market capitalization. Many are junk. They have long been abandoned and are not listed on market price indices With the launch of hundreds of new cryptocurrencies daily, some are destined for a Bitcoin-style explosion, yet the vast majority will flop, crash, and burn. So is there a magic formula for the success of an ICO? INGOT Coin has been followed a number of ways to measure “success”.

INGOT Coin has been created a first -of-its- kind blockchain ecosystem by INGOT Group that promises to link the existing financial markets and the rapidly emerging crypto markets like never before. INGOT Group claims that this specialized ecosystem will make the customers more confident and increase market liquidity, while providing more efficient market pricing and access to funds for a wide variety of stakeholders. INGOT Group, a multi-industry company with industry-specific professionals, is all set to bring about a groundbreaking impact on the existing financial markets. By creating a revolutionary blockchain based ecosystem named INGOT Coin (IC), they have finally made it possible to build a new pathway between the crypto and the current traditional market participants, enabling them to diversify their portfolio in an efficient and secure manner.

From first day to today, INGOT Coin always targets to be the bridge between cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets through its platform, banking services, and IC brokerage. Estonia stationed, Ethereum blockchain based ecosystem aims to revive lost unity and demands to both markets through the establishment of 6 components that work together, under a single roof.  Aim of INGOT Coin is to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs.

INGOT Coin has already started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. INGOT Coin team is grateful for investors’ trust in INGOT Coin project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so the hard cap is determined where INGOT Coin needs to reach.

Marketing has the power of determining the future of the world. Marketing strategy of INGOT Coin is to send the right message to the right people at the right time using the right channel. INGOT Coin achieves this will live till another age of evolution. INGOT Coin believes to invest in values that people care, environment, and ecosystem to use for a long term.  INGOT Coin provides multiple social networks, so potential investors and customers can become better acquainted with INGOT Coin service. This is one of the main benefits of INGOT Coin marketing ability.

Community is the backbone of a Project in the crypto world. INGOT Coin uses Telegram to organically gather thousands of people to own community and the INGOT Coin Network Telegram Community reached the 100,000 Telegram members in last period. INGOT Coin accomplished this milestone in a remarkably short amount of time. This is important because decentralized projects are literally powered by their communities.

Besides the marketing power of INGOT Coin, Project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. INGOT Coin aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin is at low or high level. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships  – Trade.io, GMEX Group, MFCHAIN, Swachhcoin,  Xchain, ICO HOLDER, Coin Traffic, Zichain, Place Torrent, Bolttcoin, Hackernoon, Stella, and Bineuro. The Alliance believes that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.

The Ingot Coin group is defined to make Ingot Coin rating between the top ten cryptocurrencies all over the world. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
xuehlai

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:38:27 PM

This is the easest thing in crypro world, casually buy the top ten market value, even if the loss is just a little bit. Go ahead,my friend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: