Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:05:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Which cryptocurrency is best to buy today?  (Read 6166 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:06:20 AM

No matter what you do, do never invest in promises. Diversification is the best thing to do. The least must go for gems and low caps. That must the Rule No.1.
Totally agree about your concept of diversification of portfolio. One great way to make sure the security of your assets and in the same time increases the probability of making more money. This is possible only if you think about investing in Bitcoin or ETH for in the long run, these two coins can be of great worth. The data shows that the element of growth is the maximum in Bitcoin and ETH and besides many other factors, I prefer these two on the basis of this reason.
If you see the data, a lot of coins are currently circulating. What is different is how we respond to coins that have prospects and coins that have no prospects. There are thousands of coins currently available and only a few are quite convincing, for me as a benchmark that coins in the top 10 can be used as a reference in choosing coins. I always see the level of popularity because it will really make us comfortable and feel calm in investing. Choose the best among the best because it is the beginning for a profitable investment !!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mostar3454

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:40:23 AM

Blockchain has demonstrated its value in financial services and now presents a significant opportunity to drive savings in oil and gas—especially for oil and gas companies with substantial transportation expenditures. These companies process thousands of freight transactions each day, and reconciling their shipment invoices against services with proper remittances is both laborious and costly.
Blockchain has the potential to significantly reduce discrepancies in the process by enhancing transparency and improving accuracy in freight rates, shipment routing and invoice generation.
Blockchain is a distributed database technology that allows the secure transmission of information without control by a central authority (see Figure 1). The freight bill audit and pay (FBAP) process encompasses a growing chain of appended transactions that occur between the transportation provider and customer—from freight rate management, to track-and-trace, invoice calculation and payment remittance. Using blockchain to share secure access to these transactions would eliminate the need for costly reconciliations, audits, third parties and payment service providers, as well as reduce the risk of overpayments.Through the use of smart contracts, we can now replace paper and complex agreements that are cumbersome, difficult to transfer and can be hard to track for the average person and even for sophisticated investors. Our solution for commodity investing (mainly in oil) would be to switch to a digital system along the lines of Ethereum, but linked to an asset. This solution is the PERMIAN Token (XPR). Imagine a vault of oil barrels. The oil barrels are owned by ""Oil-owner Inc."" and the vault is owned by ""Vault Inc."" Vault Inc. has a spectacular reputation and third-party auditors who verify the amount of oil barrels in its vault. Oil-owner Inc. could offer a digital oil token to the investors that represents ownership of the oil barrels and through a smart contract with Vault Inc. maintain a public off-chain registry that relates fractional interest in the oil with the tokens. For every token sold, Oil-owner Inc. transfers ownership to Vault Inc., who holds it on behalf of the token owner. Vault Inc. guarantees redemption of the value price of oil barrels by anyone who can prove ownership through a digital signature. Oil-owner Inc. can take advantage of the fact that Vault Inc. is trusted (and audited). Owners of the tokens rely on Vault Inc.'s representations and not on Oil-owner Inc. (even though Oil-owner Inc. is the token issuer).
One of the main advantages would be that buyers of the tokens could know that they are the only person who has received the token, whereas a buyer of a paper certificate has no way of knowing that the same certificate hasn't been sold to multiple people.The PermianChain is the B2B-closed-loop-exchange for oil suppliers and oil buyers & traders.
The PermianChain will allow exchange of proven reserves via smart contract functionality under a crypto-economic model running on blockchain technology. The PermianChain technology and its built-in user-interface is being developed as a blockchainas- a-service for oil companies to utilize the economic-value of proven oil supply via blockchain technology. This blockchain-as-a-service technology allows oil exploration and production companies (Platform Prospects) and countries to monetize proven reserves that are yet to be produced. This will strengthen the industry’s reliability and improve business models of oil & gas companies.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

There are quite a lot of good coins to buy now, I think xrp is the best coin you should buy now, since they are likely to rise by the end of the year, maybe the SEC will accept the coin This

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:44:45 AM

There are quite a lot of good coins to buy now, I think xrp is the best coin you should buy now, since they are likely to rise by the end of the year, maybe the SEC will accept the coin This

For me the best coin to buy now is XPAT as this coin now is very cheap and have potential to rise up before this year end. And also XPAT has a lot of supply that might give us huge profit in the future. So dont be hesitant to buy this coin as this coin will have a good project development.
minizi99

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:48:53 AM

please anyone guide me.I want to buy cryptocurrency.
The best is difficult to find because all are still taken into account, and while all are acting carefully, not trying to take risks and act much in advance, and so the defense industry is all spoukoynoy and stable.
Allmdl

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

I like projects that solve everyday tasks of a person, for example projects for electrification or medicine, finance. But empty, speculative projects like the BCH I do not like
austinsku

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

First of all you should listen what tells tour intuition to you and only after that listen people who give you advises. You need to sudy the market and pick your coins by yourself - this would be wise
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

In my opinion, XRP or BTC, just these two coins can give us long-term profit. ETH is no longer attractive to many people, so be careful when you invest in ETH, they are in recession and are unlikely to grow again.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:57:13 PM

I would still suggest to pick coins that you think will survive in the long-run. Almost everyday a new coin is created and some are not meant to last. Just make sure to make a deep research and to stay updated. To be safe, choose coins that are already tested and already gained it's reputation in cryptocurrency market.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:22:04 PM

You can invest in ico or buy some currencies that you find valuable i think ethereum and the likes of tron are really a good bet to start with

Tr0p1k

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:40:33 AM

Sold everything begin of the year i think the market can dump another 25%, but im now slowly buying some coins of top50.

My advice is to hold 50% btc and the other 50% altcoins.

I will not call names best coin to buy is always what you have bought in.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:43:09 AM

For now I focus on buying coins that are still cheap or under $ 5, I'm sure that when the market improves the cheap coins will rise more significantly than expensive coins (prices over $ 100) like ripple, iota, tron and more.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:14:58 AM

no one can answer crypto the best because we know that the very big risk that is gained in investing if you see from the best and highest price is bitcoin but for development there is no one who knows for sure the future development will be your belief that can answer it all
felista32

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:04:23 AM

In my opinion its Dash, Yggdrash, XYO, CHT, DAV, EOS, PCHAIN these coins have not yet seen the global pump and will show very high results
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

all topten altcoin is best to buy today like cardano, stellar, ethereum, etc..cardano have good news on 13th October, best buying today when all altcoin red
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:49:52 PM

all topten altcoin is best to buy today like cardano, stellar, ethereum, etc..cardano have good news on 13th October, best buying today when all altcoin red
why are you so sure that the best 10 coins on the market are good coins to buy? I don't think it's the best altcoin on the market either for sale
Yamdel

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

I think it's best coins buy BTC and Ether today since the value of this crypto coins is in a very low and cheap that is ideal for trading in nowaday
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

I think it's best coins buy BTC and Ether today since the value of this crypto coins is in a very low and cheap that is ideal for trading in nowaday

Of course, the last time there is a very bad situation around Bitcoin and his reputation begins to turn a negative color. But in relation to ethereum, here there is only Great Hope for great prospects. Although still bitcoin can not be discounted and I hope for good prospects for the near future.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 04:29:44 AM

I recommend you choose Bitcoin or Ethereum. The crypto money market is hard to predict, but I see more and more large corporations investing in Ethereum and Bitcoin which makes them relatively stable.
Vika0170

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 06:15:47 AM

Cheap pumps are in high demand, and there are thousands of them to choose from. The most stable coins, even in such conditions, gradually bend under the current conditions. Therefore, it is not worth now to spend big money on top coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: