Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded.  (Read 29626 times)
leholmes12

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:16:46 AM

How long will a 20% bonus still be valid?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Igor Beijing

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:30:03 AM

2 days
CAraBuss

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:10 AM

A little more than 3 days, then it will be reduced.
pinionless

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:36:00 AM

Dear Pinionless, as is obvious to anyone with even a basic understanding of markets, Miner One cannot control cryptocurrency exchange rates, including the EUR:ETH exchange rate. Due to the recent drop in ETH prices, it is now a more favourable time to buy MIO for EUR than it was before because the price of MIO is currently tied to ETH.
You don't control the price of ETH but you control the price of MIO, and today the price of MIO is half of what it was 6-8 weeks ago.
People that got in early lost half of their investment.

We challenge you to produce these people who you claim were "banned" from our Telegram Chat for "complaining" about EUR:ETH exchange rates (unless, like you, they were violating our chat guidelines, which require basic courtesy and civility, and prohibit spamming and advertisements for other products or services like the ones you mention in your other post).
It is impossible now as you deleted all the messages of people that complained about loosing half of their investment due to your incompetence.

Instead of attacking me, lets work on a solution.

Person A (6 weeks ago) Investment 1450EUR at 0.52EUR/MIO =  2788 MIO
Person B (now) Investment 1450EUR at 0.29EUR/MIO =  5000 MIO
Total MIO 7788
Person A INVESTED 1450EURO will get 36% of net output
Person B INVESTED 1450EURO will get 64% of net output

People who got in early got less hashing power than anyone buying in now.
That is not how you should treat your early investors.
Stop avoiding the problem and please tell us how are you going to fix it.

IceRockMining tied their token to USD to protect investors.
I also asked Ambit Mining and their token is also tied to USD.
They also provide bonus to people who got in early and you are the only company that screwed people that got in early.

Again, the size of the investment of people that got in 8 weeks ago is equal to the size of the investment of people that are buying in now, yet early investors got half the coins. THAT IS A SCAM.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Guys, I received a letter to the post office, the MinerOne administration offers to buy MIO tokens with a 60% discount. Where does such a generous application come from and why did they choose me?
ggcript

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Guys, I received a letter to the post office, the MinerOne administration offers to buy MIO tokens with a 60% discount. Where does such a generous application come from and why did they choose me?

These are scammers !!! In no case, do not reply to their letter, much less disagree with the proposal.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:06:08 AM

These are scammers !!! In no case, do not reply to their letter, much less disagree with the proposal.

Well, I thought so ... And why does the MinerOne administration not warn about this kind of fraud? After all, beginners can be led to it.
ggcript

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:11:16 AM

Well, I thought so ... And why does the MinerOne administration not warn about this kind of fraud? After all, beginners can be led to it.

There is a separate block in white paper, which describes some rules that must be followed so as not to become a victim of scammers. There is situation like that is indicated by the way.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

There is a separate block in white paper, which describes some rules that must be followed so as not to become a victim of scammers. There is situation like that is indicated by the way.

So now you can only buy tokens on the official website? On any stock exchanges MIO is not sold yet?
ggcript

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:21:14 AM

So now you can only buy tokens on the official website? On any stock exchanges MIO is not sold yet?

Yes, of course. Tokens are now sold only on the official website. All conditions are described there, the price and the current bonus are indicated.
specialAU

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

Yes, of course. Tokens are now sold only on the official website. All conditions are described there, the price and the current bonus are indicated.

Will the token appear on the exchange only after the end of the ICO?
CryptoSuperPanda

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:23:33 PM

Hi guys!  Wink

I am very interested in your ICO and have some questions answers to which are vital for my decision to invest.

I have read your Whitepaper very carefully but unfortunately couldn't find this information  Huh

1) Tokens give share in profits. So I need to know in details all info on the costs.

1.1) What is your estimation of other costs per KW/h apart from electricity (like salary, Internet, repairs, rent)?
1.2) What taxes (e.g. income tax) and at what rates will be paid?
1.3) How can we be sure that you will not knowingly increase costs (salary for example) to make profits zero and legally not pay anything to token holders?

2) You plan to build data center in Lulea, Sweden

2.1) What is legal status of cryptocurrency mining in Sweden? Is it allowed? What taxes are applicable?
2.2) Which company produces electricity in Lulea? Do you have an agreement with electricity producer for electricity supply? What power is reserved for you? Can you please provide contract or an agreement of intent?
2.3) You state that the price of electricity is EUR 0.065 per KW/h. Please provide support for this price. Is it stated in the contract?
2.4) Where exactly in Lulea do you plan to build the data center? Do you have permission from the municipality to build data center in the selected area?
2.5) What happens if you raise all $200 mln on ICO? Will there be sufficient electricity power and area to build such huge data center?

3) You plan to buy Ebang Ebit Miner E10

3.1) Do you have contract or an agreement of intent with Ebang? In case of success you will have to buy great amount of ASICs. How can you be sure that you will be able to buy ASICs in large amount?
3.2) You state that you will buy Ebang Ebit Miner E10 at lower than retail price and with no shipping and customs costs. Can you please provide support for this statements?

4) You plan to list tokens on exchange mid April

4.1) Do you have an agreement with any exchange?
4.2) Your token is defenetly a security token. How are you going to overcome this fact in order to be listed on exchange?
minerone.io

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:57:14 PM

Hi guys!  Wink

I am very interested in your ICO and have some questions answers to which are vital for my decision to invest.

I have read your Whitepaper very carefully but unfortunately couldn't find this information  Huh

1) Tokens give share in profits. So I need to know in details all info on the costs.

1.1) What is your estimation of other costs per KW/h apart from electricity (like salary, Internet, repairs, rent)?
1.3) How can we be sure that you will not knowingly increase costs (salary for example) to make profits zero and legally not pay anything to token holders?

2.1) What is legal status of cryptocurrency mining in Sweden? Is it allowed? What taxes are applicable?
2.2) Which company produces electricity in Lulea? Do you have an agreement with electricity producer for electricity supply? What power is reserved for you? Can you please provide contract or an agreement of intent?
2.3) You state that the price of electricity is EUR 0.065 per KW/h. Please provide support for this price. Is it stated in the contract?
2.4) Where exactly in Lulea do you plan to build the data center? Do you have permission from the municipality to build data center in the selected area?
2.5) What happens if you raise all $200 mln on ICO? Will there be sufficient electricity power and area to build such huge data center?

3.1) Do you have contract or an agreement of intent with Ebang? In case of success you will have to buy great amount of ASICs. How can you be sure that you will be able to buy ASICs in large amount?
3.2) You state that you will buy Ebang Ebit Miner E10 at lower than retail price and with no shipping and customs costs. Can you please provide support for this statements?

4.2) Your token is defenetly a security token. How are you going to overcome this fact in order to be listed on exchange?

Glad to hear of your interest in investing! We see you have a lot of great questions and would like to address them on our Telegram channel. Please join the conversation: https://t.me/theminerone
minerone.io

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

We do warn people - on a frequent basis. Please see our Telegram channel - the warning is pinned: https://t.me/theminerone
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Today we have best illustration about data-centres reliability:

In the middle of the day. Without hot weather.
'Experienced engineers with years in industry', etc.

This idiots break down servers just because electricity problems...
It will be pretty funny if TierIV  Grin

g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:26:02 PM

What actions will your team take in the course of the company's activities to ensure the maximum efficiency from the production of crypto currency?
pinionless

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

Pairing the price of MIO to fiat protects those that invest with fiat currency but it doesnt protect those that invest directly in ETH/BTC. Did you think about that? A lot of people invest directly using eth/btc. This way they are protected. With your solution (the one used by IRM), you get the exacte same use case for people investing in BTC/ETH everyday as the price changes.
Its not a simple choice to make since both way can have issues. And you should know the risks of investing in crypto with that high volatility.

When they are buying equipment in FIAT the smart thing is to set the token price in FIAT. Like all other mining companys did.
Sadly Miner One is not run by intelligent people.

Even worse is that instead of fixing the problem they pretend everything is ok.
Now, me and other people that got in early are looking at 1,5 years+(even if price of ETH goes up) to get ROI when new investors will it in 8 months.
CryptoSuperPanda

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:17:59 PM

Hi guys!  Wink

Glad to hear of your interest in investing! We see you have a lot of great questions and would like to address them on our Telegram channel. Please join the conversation: https://t.me/theminerone

Please answer here Smiley

The purpose of this chat is asking questions and getting answers, right?

If I join Telegram chat of every ICO that is currently on the run my phone will choke on messages  Undecided
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:23:51 PM

Is the project still far from reaching the hard cap?
polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

You say that your company will be the foremost in the field of mining of crypto currency. And how will you differ from other mining centers?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: