Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:09:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deposit Tokens to MEW after ico  (Read 176 times)
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:30:01 PM

store in this MEW token is one of the best wallet and of course safe, this wallet is widely used for all token holder, you have to keep your private key in secure file, that everyone do not know just you who know, because if others tau, it's very dangerous for you, it could be all the contents of your wallet will run out.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:30 PM

Is it possible to deposit tokens after ico to ETH MEW address? I mean those tokens got already thier addresses right? So would MEW still recognize it? For instance Dragon chain (DRGN)

If not how to safelly store Tokens if there is no dedicated wallet?

Yes, you can deposit ERC20 complaint tokens on your MEW wallet. Actually, MEW was design to really function just like that. You can just to setup the ERC20 like decimals places token names etc. You can get it to Dragon chain or to the bounty manager.

As far as safety goes, its still up to us to really protect our wallets. Used strong password and importantly, never type MEW because once you made a mistakes, you will be redirected to a phishing site and chances are you are going to lose all your tokens because they can easily stole all your information including your Private Keys. So I advise you to bookmark the URL.

yes I agree with you, we have to use the key strong and most important be careful for the storage of private key, because it is very privacy, if we misstep, then our money will run out in stealing people, so be careful.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: