Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:51:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best CPU Mineable Coins in 2019 and CPU Mining Guides [UPDATED!]  (Read 63272 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
edward ross

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

Well I was mining CRYPLY for 2 weeks after the Cryply coin was launched.

Then I left CRYPLY as big Giant CPU farms have entered now and mining 8000+ coins daily and dumping the exchanges with  lower price, hence the coin value is not increased and its very difficult to mine with my I7 8500K CPU , it gives me  10-11 CRYPLY coin  daily these days.

Next I tried ROI coin as many are mining it world wide, the algorithm is HODL and its giving 29 coins daily as net hash rate is OK these days, and the prices in exchange is better than CRYPLY.

My computer have graphic card also, So after many research on GPU coins as Cryptonight coins are dead after ASIC , I found the white paper of FOLM coin very promising and shocking part was when I joined FOLM discord community to see the huge members(may be I am little late Tongue), big supporter team and big development team.if someone wants to join their official discord link   https://discord.gg/ByfhsCk

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HeraldoCrypto

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

Then I left CRYPLY as big Giant CPU farms have entered now and mining 8000+ coins daily and dumping the exchanges with  lower price, hence the coin value is not increased and its very difficult to mine with my I7 8500K CPU , it gives me  10-11 CRYPLY coin  daily these days.
This could be a noob question, but how do you know all that?
edward ross

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:20:24 PM

well thats not the noob question, all questions are welcome in this forum, I joined the CRYPLY community from the start and there big Miners use to talk about that they have 240 cores.320 cores, 120 cores, 180 cores, 196 cores to mine Cryply and any normal CPU user like me cannot have that many cores in their system. I could be wrong but its only my analysis.
my CPU i7 8500k GIVES ME 700 hash and I was able to make 0.56 CRP in 1 hour.  approx 10-11.5 CRP a day.

So I decided to mine ROI-coin for the similar  hash rate I get 29-30 coins daily and the exchange rate is better than Cryply.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:21:36 AM
Merited by care2yak (1)

Then I left CRYPLY as big Giant CPU farms have entered now and mining 8000+ coins daily and dumping the exchanges with  lower price, hence the coin value is not increased and its very difficult to mine with my I7 8500K CPU , it gives me  10-11 CRYPLY coin  daily these days.

No offense to the other guy, his response is fine but I would just like to point out something else that everyone should learn and understand.  There are two key observable facts when it comes to being knowledgeable of mining and trading operations:

1) Difficulty is an observable fact.  Difficulty can be observed using different methods.  For one, just open up the coin wallet, go into the debug console, and then type a command like "get info" to see the current difficulty.  another way is to simply go to a block explorer for the coin you are interested in.  Let's take Cryply for example, here is the explorer site: https://explorer.cryply.io/  and here is the stats site: https://explorer.cryply.io/?page=stats  Both show the difficulty.  Some coins will have a difficulty chart for the entire life of the coin.  Unfortunately, my brief search didn't find such a chart for Cryply.  However, if it is a coin you have been mining you may already know the difficulty progression and you may have even taken notes at different days of mining to see what the difficulty is.  When you see the difficulty multiply by several factors (2x, 5x, 10x, 100x, etc) you know your coin got a lot more interest from miners.

2) Trading of coins and resulting price movement is also an observable fact.  So let's say you have been watching that difficulty chart and let's go a step further and say you have also been observing the coin's market trading actions.  When you see a coin go from low volume/difficulty and high price to high volume/difficulty and diminishing price you can be sure that miners are mining and then immediately dumping.  What you want to see is difficulty go up (preferably after you've mined at low difficulty because you were so sage and wise in your mining decision) and the price go up as people HODL because the coin is so awesome.

That about sums it up.  I hope that explains how anyone can track mining difficulty and market price movements.  There are more analytics that could be done for even greater granularity.  I'll save if for now or feel free to PM me.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:19:29 AM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly) 
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only) 
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live 
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes   

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

New CPU Cancer Research Algorithm released,
get rewarded for contributing CPU cycles to science!

Windows Mining Guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6umlqq/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_windows/

Linux Mining Guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/

ALGORITHM: PROOF OF BIBLEHASH (POBh) ** NEW **

Biblepay really has it's own algo?? That's interesting..

Also, do the nodes generate income for the holder or are they just for voting??

The algorithm chains bible verses

Block Reward Breakdown:

10% Charity
5% IT (Software Development)
2.5% PR (Public Relations)
2.5% P2P (Orphan Letter Writing, Preach/Priest)
38% Cancer Research Mining
4% Proof of Work Mining
38% Sanctuaries (Masternodes)

HeraldoCrypto

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:36:48 AM

Then I left CRYPLY as big Giant CPU farms have entered now and mining 8000+ coins daily and dumping the exchanges with  lower price, hence the coin value is not increased and its very difficult to mine with my I7 8500K CPU , it gives me  10-11 CRYPLY coin  daily these days.

No offense to the other guy, his response is fine but I would just like to point out something else that everyone should learn and understand.  There are two key observable facts when it comes to being knowledgeable of mining and trading operations:

1) Difficulty is an observable fact.  Difficulty can be observed using different methods.  For one, just open up the coin wallet, go into the debug console, and then type a command like "get info" to see the current difficulty.  another way is to simply go to a block explorer for the coin you are interested in.  Let's take Cryply for example, here is the explorer site: https://explorer.cryply.io/  and here is the stats site: https://explorer.cryply.io/?page=stats  Both show the difficulty.  Some coins will have a difficulty chart for the entire life of the coin.  Unfortunately, my brief search didn't find such a chart for Cryply.  However, if it is a coin you have been mining you may already know the difficulty progression and you may have even taken notes at different days of mining to see what the difficulty is.  When you see the difficulty multiply by several factors (2x, 5x, 10x, 100x, etc) you know your coin got a lot more interest from miners.

2) Trading of coins and resulting price movement is also an observable fact.  So let's say you have been watching that difficulty chart and let's go a step further and say you have also been observing the coin's market trading actions.  When you see a coin go from low volume/difficulty and high price to high volume/difficulty and diminishing price you can be sure that miners are mining and then immediately dumping.  What you want to see is difficulty go up (preferably after you've mined at low difficulty because you were so sage and wise in your mining decision) and the price go up as people HODL because the coin is so awesome.

That about sums it up.  I hope that explains how anyone can track mining difficulty and market price movements.  There are more analytics that could be done for even greater granularity.  I'll save if for now or feel free to PM me.
Thanks for the response, I love when people take the time to break this stuff down.
It's really starting to look like cryply is being massively dumped. The fact that it's only on 1 exchange probably doesn't help.
care2yak

Activity: 779
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 02:49:16 PM

I have high regard for people who impart knowledge. Thanks for explaining stuff like difficulty and its relation to price movement. Im new to mining and am trying to learn as much as I can about cpu and gpu mining. With an i7 core, am looking to mine cpu mineable alts as well. Question is, which altcoin will still be profitable despite the dumping sprees; something that doesnt have the risk of being abandoned by its dev team?
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:29 AM

1) Difficulty is an observable fact.  Difficulty can be observed using different methods.  For one, just open up the coin wallet, go into the debug console, and then type a command like "get info" to see the current difficulty.  another way is to simply go to a block explorer for the coin you are interested in.  Let's take Cryply for example, here is the explorer site: https://explorer.cryply.io/  and here is the stats site: https://explorer.cryply.io/?page=stats  Both show the difficulty.  Some coins will have a difficulty chart for the entire life of the coin.  Unfortunately, my brief search didn't find such a chart for Cryply.  However, if it is a coin you have been mining you may already know the difficulty progression and you may have even taken notes at different days of mining to see what the difficulty is.  When you see the difficulty multiply by several factors (2x, 5x, 10x, 100x, etc) you know your coin got a lot more interest from miners.

I have high regard for people who impart knowledge. Thanks for explaining stuff like difficulty and its relation to price movement. Im new to mining and am trying to learn as much as I can about cpu and gpu mining. With an i7 core, am looking to mine cpu mineable alts as well. Question is, which altcoin will still be profitable despite the dumping sprees; something that doesnt have the risk of being abandoned by its dev team?

Thank you care2yak.  Short answer: yes, dev team producing tangible business revenue can easily drive up a coin's value.  

Now, "Dev team" is an interesting term.  A lot of people (including myself sometimes) want to believe that there isn't really a specific team responsible for the great success of any coin.  Maybe it's true that one man named Satoshi Nakamoto started Bitcoin, maybe not.  What is clear is that ongoing dev team actions can obviously shape the future of a coin.  Bitcoin ATM's, major online retailers accepting bitcoin payment, and widespread adoption of a coin adds real value.  So, I think people look at successful examples such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Doge, Dash, etc etc etc and ask, "what makes these coins successful?"  

So, look at what new coins have to offer.  Look at who is investing in them.  Raven coin for example (to stay on-topic with CPU mining!) has Overstock.com investing in them.  There is just tremendous opportunity in this space right now.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Captain Crypto Pants

Activity: 123
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:32:04 AM
Merited by care2yak (1)

If you want an easy way to get started with CPU mining, try the Android app for Electroneum. It has a miner simulation part of the wallet that actually pays you in real Electroneum coins.

My Samsung S8 "mines" about 10 coins a day. That is pretty small potatoes but it doesn't take any extra electricity to do it.

My two teenage boys are using it to, and now they are using it as currency between classmates at school. Genius marketing move by Electroneum to slowly airdrop these coins.

I also ran the windows program with my Ryzen 7 hashing @ 350ish H/s and made 35 to 50 coins per day.

Friends don't let friends buy XRP
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 04:40:04 AM

If you want an easy way to get started with CPU mining, try the Android app for Electroneum. It has a miner simulation part of the wallet that actually pays you in real Electroneum coins.

My Samsung S8 "mines" about 10 coins a day. That is pretty small potatoes but it doesn't take any extra electricity to do it.

My two teenage boys are using it to, and now they are using it as currency between classmates at school. Genius marketing move by Electroneum to slowly airdrop these coins.

I also ran the windows program with my Ryzen 7 hashing @ 350ish H/s and made 35 to 50 coins per day.

Agree, the marketing of Electroneum is good, the problem is, thats all there is. What is even next for electroneum? The roadmap is just so vague.

I'm was an ICO investor of Electroneum and I used to believe in this coin but I really was disappointed by how they launched their coin. They screwed over investors by launching mainnet to miners who sold and dumped the coin to the ground before us investors got a chance. Some conspiracy theorists even say they held the coins from public so they could be the first ones to sell at a higher price.

In anycase, i am further disappointed by the fact that they have not even address the issues with CN ASICs. At least Monero is doing a fork to invalidate ASICSs and continue with efforts for decentralization. What about Electroneum? Nothing. They weren't able to launch properly and they probably don't even know how to fork against ASICs.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
EmoHP

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 200+ Orphans monthly) 
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live 

Windows Mining Guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6umlqq/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_windows/

Linux Mining Guide:
https://www.reddit.com/r/BiblePay/comments/6ummuj/how_to_mine_biblepay_on_linux/

Block Reward Breakdown:

10% Charity
4% Proof of Work Mining
Is you scam group still alive? I already warned people. Several times!
neosi1

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

@grendel25  Thanks for your informative posts, top marks mate for sharing your knowledge
ekoja

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:37:01 PM

Instead of showing how many "coins" or "tokens" you will mine, why do some one show how profitable of a coin in the unit of BTC?

No offense, but most of those coins will have no value at all. I'd still like to choose to mine Moreno.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:18:39 PM

You guys should check out the new coin Wavi. They got their own new algorith aswell and is focusing on brining back CPU mining and bringing down ASICs. I love that concept. They got their own announcement thread here on bitcoin talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3146751.0
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:55:17 PM

Yeah I think cryptonight is not a very good algorithm anymore. Hopefully some people can post some good new algorithms that are CPU only mining and not just shill from random coins or ICOs happening. Coins should have at least $1,000 daily volume on exchanges to not be considered a complete and total scam/waste of time. It's not like the requirement to get on exchanges is particularly hard, so if it isn't on ANY then that's a big red flag.

I'm more interested in CPU only algorithms than particular coins which people are shilling.
77Balloo77

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

Yeah I think cryptonight is not a very good algorithm anymore. Hopefully some people can post some good new algorithms that are CPU only mining and not just shill from random coins or ICOs happening. Coins should have at least $1,000 daily volume on exchanges to not be considered a complete and total scam/waste of time. It's not like the requirement to get on exchanges is particularly hard, so if it isn't on ANY then that's a big red flag.

I'm more interested in CPU only algorithms than particular coins which people are shilling.
You can try to mine Cryply
website
https://cryply.io
mining pool
https://cryply.luckypool.org/index.php?page=gettingstarted
2n3055

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Is there any profitability calculator for CPU mining? Thanks.
HeraldoCrypto

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:59:03 PM

I only know https://www.crypto-coinz.net/crypto-calculator/ and whattomine... you could just search for benchmarks for the coin you want to mine
jaapgvk

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:59:29 AM

BiblePay (BBP)

Windows Mining Guide:

Linux Mining Guide:

Block Reward Breakdown:

10% Charity
4% Proof of Work Mining
Is you scam group still alive? I already warned people. Several times!

Why do you think it's a scam? We are doing everything we can to keep this coin CPU-minable only. That's why we have a unique algorithm (PoBH) in which every node is a full node.

Besides that, we recently implemented Proof of Distributed Computing to keep mining as green as possible (90% of our CPU-cycles go to helping Cancer Research).

And we are actually sponsoring 200+ orphans each month. We just welcomed our third charity cameroonone.org and we're growing.

I'd say we're anything but a scam. For more statistics see: biblepay-central.org

🕇 BiblePay (BBP) | Reddit - Twitter - Forum - Discord | SouthXchange | Love one another, be a good Samaritan, help those in distress and spread the gospel 🕇
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:36:44 AM

Why do you think it's a scam? We are doing everything we can to keep this coin CPU-minable only. That's why we have a unique algorithm (PoBH) in which every node is a full node.

Besides that, we recently implemented Proof of Distributed Computing to keep mining as green as possible (90% of our CPU-cycles go to helping Cancer Research).

And we are actually sponsoring 200+ orphans each month. We just welcomed our third charity cameroonone.org and we're growing.

I'd say we're anything but a scam. For more statistics see: biblepay-central.org
Well, now you've got me interested in the coin. I'll have to have a look at all that and see for myself, but that is very nice if true about the charity work. BBP is on coinmarketcap and has some decent volume so it really looks good in market aspects, that's for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: