Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoin other than ethereum is best to invest and trade?  (Read 705 times)
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
besides bitcoin and ethereum for you to invest and trade, of course there is altcoin so much now and now the price is down very far from the highest level, so if i personally can not decide what is the best altcoin besides bitcoin and ethereum, because if i will be wrong and suggesting for your choice, I will not be blamed, so you better do your own research and make sure what you have chosen as your investment or trade, it will enable you to make big profits.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:43:12 PM

Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
besides bitcoin and ethereum for you to invest and trade, of course there is altcoin so much now and now the price is down very far from the highest level, so if i personally can not decide what is the best altcoin besides bitcoin and ethereum, because if i will be wrong and suggesting for your choice, I will not be blamed, so you better do your own research and make sure what you have chosen as your investment or trade, it will enable you to make big profits.
Every person has their own choice, i think we cannot suggest a single coin, for that you need to study the market and after getting some satisfaction then you can take right decision for choosing a good coin for investing your money. I think for choosing a good coin you need to study the market and choose a good potential coin for investing your money.
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:01:42 PM

I think the best alternativecoin other than in ethereum to invest and trade is ripple
because the company of ripple is a good company and at the same time trusted to the public and it have a good amount of income.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

I see on this date July 19, 2018 in Exchange Bittrex has a rise of 10.9% for Altcoins doge.
Surely if you bought last week at the bottom price you certainly got a profit.

But unfortunately its DOGE the longest coin for the price increase and this is the world of Cryptocurrency.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:56:26 AM

I think ripple is the other alternative to ethereum because the company of ripple is still can makes you profitable and also there’s a assurance that your investments is safe because they are one of the trusted company in this business.
a lot of information about this project and its interaction with Western Union. Since the banking system with the help of Western Union is trying to influence the crypto currency, but I think that ripple is really promising.
Other than Ethereum Ripple is the best crypto for investment because the market cap of ripple is very high and now made its place in top three currencies. Ripple and Ethereum is shoulder to shoulder and there is a big competition for the second largest coins.in the future ripple will give huge profit to its investor. The prices also low and you can easily buy big quantity.
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:40:27 AM

I think that any altcoins can be traded if this altcoins is confirmed by a product for which there is demand. There are coins that have their good price thanks to advertising. But such quickly become cheaper and die.
wastetimer1

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

Tron and Cardano are the ones that are better than the eth and you can buy them.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:33 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins to invest, other than that go to coinmarketcap select the top coins from the list. After that check the growth of the coins from the list and see the current chart of the coin. Easily you can find which coin is best to invest and select that coin whether the coin is very potential and high promising coins means then you could invest on that coin.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Every person has their own choice, i think we cannot suggest a single coin, for that you need to study the market and after getting some satisfaction then you can take right decision for choosing a good coin for investing your money. I think for choosing a good coin you need to study the market and choose a good potential coin for investing your money.
our observation and research make our choice become better.we can find good coins that have good future.our experience in observation very influence it ,dont just following other people suggest.sometime they are false.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:59:56 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are the best coins to invest, other than that go to coinmarketcap select the top coins from the list. After that check the growth of the coins from the list and see the current chart of the coin. Easily you can find which coin is best to invest and select that coin whether the coin is very potential and high promising coins means then you could invest on that coin.
Initially, you need to decide on the options for your actions, because long-term prospects can only have certain coins, while trading on another day can bring income to another coin. Proceeding from this, it is necessary to study the graphs and real interest of the investor users with these coins.
1978lover

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

I have bought sufficient alt coins for the year and I do not intend to buy any more.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:29:08 PM

No one can certainly give you the exact details and good preposition of a coin just by words. Remember suggestions are just suggestions. Taking a risk just because someone says it's good and has probably persuade you good time doesn't mean it is really that good. I literally don't have good coin right now because I can't judge a coin by how it is for now.
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:38:18 PM

Go with the bitcoin and other altcoins now I see the another jump on this same day. You can see the bitcoin price spikes up around 300 USD some minutes before. I really love this bump and hopefully we may see the more positive value in the price chart.

If you want to invest on altcoins choose the ethereum and neo these both coins will be goes to peak value in the market.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:14:04 PM

Trade or invest with bouts pro, jibrel or IOS token and EOS, which is previously the performance is good than other altcoin even the market is suffering in bearish trend, but unfortunately as of now those coins now had a slight decrease , but i believe it will grow more again when market stabilize , because the team behind are experts and trustworthy than other alt coin which is sometimes turned into shitcoin after long term.  

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

Initially, you need to decide on the options for your actions, because long-term prospects can only have certain coins, while trading on another day can bring income to another coin. Proceeding from this, it is necessary to study the graphs and real interest of the investor users with these coins.
Yeah you are right here. With different methods there are certain suitable coins that resonate best with goals and objectives. Someone if needed to make good earning from bitcoin and him things short term trading is suitable for him, he might chose eth and ripple. For this case, these are best but for other, long term trading, only bitcoin is much suitable.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

There are so many good altcoins to be invest with besides ethereum, like litecoin, monero, ripple, cardano, neo and there are so many other examples. It's just a state of mind to choose which of them are you going to invest.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:45:22 PM

After bitcoin and etherum, the altcoin i like the most and i would recommend is Neo. This is a solid project as it is referred to as chinese etherum and The developers are quite solid. The trading volume is massive and it is a good coin to HODL for the long term.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:07:00 PM

I will pick QTUM.
Try to look at the ICO's now. What else are they accepting for payment in buying tokens? Bitcoin and Ethereum as exception it will Qtum which is next in line.
You cannot do this if you dont trust the coin. That just means they are getting more trust even with nee projects and that is why they will accept it. It had burst in value ever since it had proven its worth.
makpol19

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

I think Tron is really good and you can always buy this apart from ETH.
SchiefelbeinBTC

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:38:52 PM

Waves, SONM, Tron are some of the alt coins that you can easily invest in.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: