Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoin other than ethereum is best to invest and trade?  (Read 703 times)
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:33:34 AM

There are many altcoins that are doing very well and you can visit https://coinmarketcap.com in other to be able to see everything for yourself as there is no way you can actually see better or get better information than coinmarketcap.com. However I think litecoin, zcash and byte are some of the coins that are doing well now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pilotone

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

"SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY"

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:47:06 PM

I recommend buying an altcoin zec, since this is a very underrated coin for which there is very good news, and in a year or two its price can cost from two bitcoins!

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:23:28 PM

I would have to invest either on XEM, SC or I was thinking about TRX but then I did not have the sufficient money to invest for that coin so if ever I am to choose, those would be the coins I would invest and trade at the same time.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
shaadsufi

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:48:49 AM

NEO coin for me is the best coin after Ethereum to hold for the long term and do trading on it I am sure NEO will also grow very high like Ethereum did in the last 6 month we just need to wait and watch.
Naijalegend

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:53:19 AM

There are actually quite a few, but waves, Lite both really good. But right now, I'd go for Hydro.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:57:17 AM

There are many good altcoins in the crypto market after bitcoin and ethreum. You should have a look into NEO, EOS, TRON, WPR! Tese coins have a high potential and it is very good for trade, Recently I am starting trade with NPSX Called Pundix , Ncash Called Nucleus Vision and Cardano ADA. These coins are very good for live trade.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:22:18 AM

I'm no longer interested to buy altcoins this time (that's why my etn get stocked for a long time) because I mainly focuses to btc first. But if ever I'll buy a new coin/s then I'll go for Ripple, Monero and Bitcoin Cash since they are obviously above others — meaning, much worth investing for. Maybe I consider Hydro and Netkoin also because it seems that they are now on trend.

Actually there are plenty of coins in the market to choose from so be wise and good luck for choosing the coin that you think you can make lots of profit Smiley.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:29:26 AM

The current ethereum and bitcoin are now two virtual currencies whose value as well as their potential is huge and I find that apart from that lecoin or rip is also valuable but their potential is not as great as bitcoin and eth.
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:44:21 AM

I think, that you can invest in really perspective ICO and hold before their increasing of theirs price. I can recommend one. It`s TraceTo. This is a decentralized KYC network, which uses technologies such as AI and SmartContract to verify. I think, that it`s perspectrive for two reasons. First reason, that is needed by companies. They need systems, which can identify their clients, so they will use networks like this. Sceond reason, that this project is developed by experienced team, that is recipe for success

moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:19:47 AM

Litecoin looks like a very good coin after ethereum because it has all the future to become the Gold of cryptocurrency. Litecoin has all the potential let us hope for the best.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
Digiwage is worth a try. I have been earning wage coins since April of this year and my biggest regret was selling my wage tokens. Right now the price keeps on rising, and the best part of it - is you can stake it or masternode it.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
At this time you can buy and choose a lot of altcoin to invest, the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, with bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating, causing altcoin prices fall deeply and There are no signs of recovery and there are many altcoin in the bottom. I think you should invest in TRX, XVG, XRP at this time.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:46:45 PM

I think ripple is the other alternative to ethereum because the company of ripple is still can makes you profitable and also there’s a assurance that your investments is safe because they are one of the trusted company in this business.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

I think ripple is the other alternative to ethereum because the company of ripple is still can makes you profitable and also there’s a assurance that your investments is safe because they are one of the trusted company in this business.
a lot of information about this project and its interaction with Western Union. Since the banking system with the help of Western Union is trying to influence the crypto currency, but I think that ripple is really promising.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

neo is the best coin to invest after ether neo has lots of  reputation and growth possibly and high expectations we can invest in neo and hold for long-term
loofers

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:34:14 AM

NEO is next coin to trade or hold,NEO by great researchers is going to drag they leadership on values with ethereum but for know they crypto market is volatile and they value are not stable
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2380
Merit: 251

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

NEO is next coin to trade or hold,NEO by great researchers is going to drag they leadership on values with ethereum but for know they crypto market is volatile and they value are not stable
Yes NEO is one of the good coin to hold because now it has larger community support and is doing good in the prices too but still there is no best coin in my terms because everything has risk of crashing so split the investments into some coins so we will have less chance of losing our capital.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
denisaardelean

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

I believe that at this time you should only invest and trade bitcoin, should not invest in altcoin will be very dangerous, although bitcoin prices are recovering and altcoin are rapidly rising prices but can see that the rebound of bitcoin only in the short term and will probably continue to decrease at any time, so you should only trade bitcoin in order to minimize the risk.
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

I believe that at this time you should only invest and trade bitcoin, should not invest in altcoin will be very dangerous, although bitcoin prices are recovering and altcoin are rapidly rising prices but can see that the rebound of bitcoin only in the short term and will probably continue to decrease at any time, so you should only trade bitcoin in order to minimize the risk.

Yes investing are having a risk but if you invest  only in one coin  that is bad idea, what if the only coin that you choose will drop more? If you are a trader or investor you need to split your investment in different altcoins and of course in bitcoin.
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:41:13 AM

neo is the best coin to invest after ether neo has lots of  reputation and growth possibly and high expectations we can invest in neo and hold for long-term
Many people think that NEO is the best crypto for investment after Ethereum. There are many good coins in the market but are not receiving funds. The price of some is Altcoin very high but the market cap is very low and that’s why most of the people do not invest in those currencies. Small coins possess more potential than big coins and that is the reason of people interest.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: