Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:36:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which altcoin other than ethereum is best to invest and trade?  (Read 703 times)
loverets45

Activity: 82
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:11:26 PM

I heard that neo Is good to invest after Etherium but i dont realy know that token for me minexcoin is the best option to buy more and hold for long term because this coin has realy have  good potential in the future.
I personally have no such a good study about NEO but I think that still there are so many other altcoin which are also too much good for investment and trading, for example Cardano is a good place for your investment whose price is still trading too much low but I think that it has too much potential and very soon we will see good increase in bitcoin price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:18:30 PM

Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.
I think its LTC and BCH those coins are really nice to invest and really nice to trade where we can see a lot of traders and whales which is the reason why market is down and up fastly.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

Currently bitcoin and ethereum rule over all cryptocurrencies,especially bitcoin.
If you had some money to invest in another alternative which crypto currency would it be and why do you choose that altcoin.
its fine if you suggest multiple as i dont plan to invest all my extra savings into a single altcoin.

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future.
CybereyesWinger

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:34:33 PM

With the coming quantum technologies, the current market must experience many changes. To be more exact, many coins will leave the market, as there will simply be no demand for them, due to the same technological superiority. Without certain experience, Trading and Hodling are risky. The most acceptable method of investing at the moment is ICO. For a more successful contribution, you need to carefully analyze the project. Identify is necessary for the market side. For example, the Kelvin Blockchain project has an innovative method of encryption, transmission, storage, and security. All this is based on quantum computing. Thus becoming in demand in the future. You should search for a good interesting project that is trustworthy enough to return your money and simultaneously have an interesting concept. In the result, you will earn money and, moreover, support the implementation of a good idea. As I can consider myself as an expert in ICOs field and investment, so I can give you some advice. You need to choose it really careful and study all about ICO project which you want to invest in. For example, an experience of a team, a value of the project, uniqueness and then read some comments about it. If you need my recommendation, Kelvin Blockchain
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
poli_btc

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

Are you interested in investing in ICO or do you want to invest in existing coins? I would advise you to think about investing in Iota or Cardano (ADA).
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:10 PM

Are you interested in investing in ICO or do you want to invest in existing coins? I would advise you to think about investing in Iota or Cardano (ADA).
I think that at the time you should not invest in altcoin, you should only trade on altcoin at this point, you can see that the market is fluctuating constantly and very hard to guess, bitcon prices are constantly thing I believe that at this time you should only invest in bitcoin to reduce risk. The market is in a downtrend so the price of altcoin I believe will fall further very deep.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

investing in altcoin into altcoin at this time is very dangerous, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices after many days strong, the time has come back Its downward trend and dragging down altcoin prices is very deep. So I think you should only invest in bitcoin at this point.
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

I heard that neo Is good to invest after Etherium but i dont realy know that token for me minexcoin is the best option to buy more and hold for long term because this coin has realy have  good potential in the future.
I personally have no such a good study about NEO but I think that still there are so many other altcoin which are also too much good for investment and trading, for example Cardano is a good place for your investment whose price is still trading too much low but I think that it has too much potential and very soon we will see good increase in bitcoin price.
You can see that the market is bearish in the long term and NEO prices are falling sharply, I think that at this point you should not invest in altcoin, you should only invest in bitcoin to be able to reduce At risk, you can see that the market is constantly changing and difficult to predict, bitcoin prices may continue to fall sharply at any time and altcoin prices will fall very deep.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:30:51 AM

Make invest in BTC and ETH is good idea and should be portfolio for these coin is bigger than other altcoin. For other altcoin better we put the money not more than 30% , and good altcoin to invest by middle term is NEO, ADA, XLM, XRP.

coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

n my opinion, one of the underrated altcoins in the marketplace is appcoins. Appcoins is one of the best new altcoins released in the market. And the developer does everything to make it good and can be used by everyone. Because the company is good and trusted to the public and has a good amount of revenue.
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:14:37 AM

According to me there is nothing better than ETH and you must invest only in that.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

Actually, there some top 10 altcoin you could invest and you can see it at coinmarketcap. Which ususally that is the one way to play safely in investing, so no need to feel restless anymore. Because I think, if he is a top 10 in coinmarketcap, it's definitely high-quality coins whose prices won't drop easily.
Ansdaoust6

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:13:58 AM

According to me there is nothing better than ETH and you must invest only in that.
Its means that you do not have any study about any other crypto currency , in fact there are so many other crypto currencies which also have good potential and too much trusted to invest your money there. I think NEO is also another emerging crypto currency from where we have good opportunities to make big money in short time.
IriskaLate

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:57:55 AM

I'm interested in new crypto-currencies and I'm considering projects with ico. Here, of course, there is a risk (as everywhere else) But having spent your time and having analyzed it well, you choose a worthy one and invest: there are many criteria for a good project here. It's great if there is already a ready product or service. I am now with EagleX-that's what I need, and works with the crypto currency just  Wink
Impros88

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:08:42 PM

You can always check that information on the corn market cap because it's kind of volatile information what is brewed to be today can be bad yesterday, ok Google, what is the best coins besides Ethereum?
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:30:17 PM

I think that at this point you should only play in bitcoin and should not invest in altcoin to reduce the risk, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to It is very difficult to reduce the risk, bitcoin prices can drop sharply at any time so you need to trade short and always have a plan before the transaction.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:34:21 PM

I think that at this point you should only play in bitcoin and should not invest in altcoin to reduce the risk, you can see that the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to guess, so to It is very difficult to reduce the risk, bitcoin prices can drop sharply at any time so you need to trade short and always have a plan before the transaction.
I think bitcoin trading at this moment of profitability will be very low, you can see the market is showing slight rebound signs, so you can invest in altcoin at this time, trading on altcoin at This time, you can make a lot of profits so you can lose a lot of profits if the transaction is successful. Take short-term trading to minimize risk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: