Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:49:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297761 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

I think that airdrops are not the only reason to stay in this community but growth of the price is :-D

Team please vote DeepOnion using this link on main forum:

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/vote-for-deeponion.31480/#post-488591

Happy airdrop night!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abdulmad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:32:44 AM

Darn, I wish I would have found Deep Onion 33 airdrops ago  Undecided

Anyway, hello everyone. I am new to Bitcointalk but not crypto in general.  However, I'm a long time lurker on these crypto boards so I just wanted to say hello to the community.

After doing my research on this coin, the thing that I love the most is the fact that it's such a small cap coin. With only has a max supply of 25mil and such an outstanding community and support, this coin could/should be sky high.  Obviously support from a larger exchange than Kucoin or Cryptopia (nothing against either of them, I use them both occasionally) would do wonders and provide real legitimacy.

However, I do have one concern that perhaps those who've been following this coin for a while can answer for me:  When the airdrops end, what's to keep everyone from dumping and moving on?  Is Deep Onion going to find another way to reward it's hodlers?

Two things pop into mind. Unlike most other airdrop where one fills out a form or something of that matter, get the coin and quickly dump it, the length of this air drop, and the community that's being built in the forum makes it more of a family. I can't describe how big that is. A bond is built for lack of a better word. Reminds me of NEM.

The other the success of this coin has allowed to pick up development and they are adding a lot of new features, to make the coin more secure and private.

I'll go for one more. It's a privacy coin (with a large community) and I have a feeling that privacy coins are going to be huge in the years to come.

I agree with your sentiment @ja23, you can have the best blockchain and features but without a supporting community it wont amount to much, it's the life blood of any crypto project and this community has shown its perseverance time over in how committed they are. On that note #happyonionday all I hope we can add more members throughout the remaining airdrops, good luck all.
cryptoatrain217

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

Anyway, hello everyone. I am new to Bitcointalk but not crypto in general.  However, I'm a long time lurker on these crypto boards so I just wanted to say hello to the community.

After doing my research on this coin, the thing that I love the most is the fact that it's such a small cap coin. With only has a max supply of 25mil and such an outstanding community and support, this coin could/should be sky high.  Obviously support from a larger exchange than Kucoin or Cryptopia (nothing against either of them, I use them both occasionally) would do wonders and provide real legitimacy.

However, I do have one concern that perhaps those who've been following this coin for a while can answer for me:  When the airdrops end, what's to keep everyone from dumping and moving on?  Is Deep Onion going to find another way to reward it's hodlers?

Two things pop into mind. Unlike most other airdrop where one fills out a form or something of that matter, get the coin and quickly dump it, the length of this air drop, and the community that's being built in the forum makes it more of a family. I can't describe how big that is. A bond is built for lack of a better word. Reminds me of NEM.

The other the success of this coin has allowed to pick up development and they are adding a lot of new features, to make the coin more secure and private.

I'll go for one more. It's a privacy coin (with a large community) and I have a feeling that privacy coins are going to be huge in the years to come.

Okay, that makes sense.  Thank you
rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:36:43 AM

I think that airdrops are not the only reason to stay in this community but growth of the price is :-D
At this step, most important reason to buy should be future growth of the price, because 32ADs are passed and only 8ADs are remaining.
as we go closer to the last AD, uncertainty about future of this coin will raise due to different parameters, I believe team are totally aware of the new situation and are ready to handle it.
Most serious matter is that this coin is very young and haven't had enough time to distribute as wide as older ones moreover its strategy to encourage investors to hold makes a lot of big wallets in passed 32 weeks.  I hope voting center be released as soon as possible and before the last drop so holders could seriously talk about coming events.

some suggestions

1- I know that many new features are nearly ready to deploy (DeepSend+Deep Protocol+Android Wallet+VotingCenter+web Vault) so it is normal to intelligently unveil them on by one at the best time and use them to manege possible future speculations.
2- Create a detailed roadmap to SmartContract + an attachment to WP about this great feature
3- Empower developers team to the point that SmartContract could be done in suitable time

This coin have the best community ever.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
shyreenjao27

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:46:07 AM

What nice friday today. We will get our rewards for this week...

Cant wait to recieve it. Happy airdrop to everyone Wink
Congrats mate and to all participants.A well deserve airdrop rewards are coming to all of you guys.Keep up always.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
cryptoatrain217

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

At this step, most important reason to buy should be future growth of the price, because 32ADs are passed and only 8ADs are remaining.
as we go closer to the last AD, uncertainty about future of this coin will raise due to different parameters, I believe team are totally aware of the new situation and are ready to handle it.
Most serious matter is that this coin is very young and haven't had enough time to distribute as wide as older ones moreover its strategy to encourage investors to hold makes a lot of big wallets in passed 32 weeks.  I hope voting center be released as soon as possible and before the last drop so holders could seriously talk about coming events.

some suggestions

1- I know that many new features are nearly ready to deploy (DeepSend+Deep Protocol+Android Wallet+VotingCenter+web Vault) so it is normal to intelligently unveil them on by one at the best time and use them to manege possible future speculations.
2- Create a detailed roadmap to SmartContract + an attachment to WP about this great feature
3- Empower developers team to the point that SmartContract could be done in suitable time

Great, this answer helps me feel even better about this coin. Anything exciting in the works that's not on their roadmap?  Obviously with the airdrop, most people are focused on that but, as we all know, rumors move coins.

I saw that Binance had listed coin info.... apparently that's new?  Perhaps those of you who are informed of rumors wouldn't mind sharing?  Thank you all.
dadesu

Activity: 378
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:00 AM

Happy airdrop night!

I voted for our precious deeponion  Smiley
Please all suport onion by voting on this link.
Today is onion day and we are rady for airdrop

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Ebenezar64

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:52:48 AM

Welcome here and glad you have decided to join the discussion!

It is a valid concern and it is something that is partially addressed in the WhitePaper. It is a risk and I actually hope a big dump happens since then I can pick up some really cheap $ONIONs. You have to remember that the AirDrops aren't the end of the projhect but just the end of that Airdrop marketing campaign. The technology fundamentals will not change, you will still have 10% annual staking, the Deepvault feature and (at that time) WooCommerce Plug-in, Stealth Addresses and VoteCentral. The community support that have been here from the beginning will not just end at the 40th AirDrop. If all the community wanted was to make some money then they would ahve liked as few people as possible to join the AirDrop and not spread the wealth around. The spread the AirDrop has achieved will act as "support" going into the future, which was the whole idea of the AirDrop in the first place.

As the AirDrop finishes (as I understand it) it will be possible for DeepOnion to be added to Binance, Bittrex and other big exchanges. This would cause a big boost in price, following this are Zero-Knowledge Proofs, DeepSend and private Smart Contracts. As those are released I don't see much stopping DeepOnion from joining the other giants in the crypto space.

Sorry for ramlbing on but they are important points, back to the matter at hand. Will not some want to "dump" their coins after the AirDrops?! Short answer: Yes that can very well happen. BUT! In this case, DeepOnion being a small-cap coin actually is a benifit. If a bunch of people start to dump their coins (with the current volumes) the price would go down very quickly and no one will want to sell their coins for to low a price. There is just no point!

My personal prediction is this: CLosing in on the 40th AirDrop DeepOnion will have a drop in price as some people take profits, some people will buy it up getting a bigger piece of the pie for the 40th AirDrop. After the Airdrop some people will sell for some short term profits and again we will have a drop in price. But I believe this drop will be temporary and a good buying oppurtunity, that is the way I see it anyway.

I don't know if this answered your question but this is my view on the matter. I am not a finacial expert or even a that knowledgable. I just base this on my perspective, thoughts and experience that I have.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Femhab

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

Happy airdrop night!

I voted for our precious deeponion  Smiley
Please all suport onion by voting on this link.
Today is onion day and we are rady for airdrop
Voted, we are on number 32 as shown on the site. We need more votes and domination from everybody to mark the 33rd airdrop of our precious $Onion.

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:10:23 AM

some suggestions

i think that even if airdrop end is approaching dumpers have already dumped because or at least major part of them, big holders are also old timers because of distribution model so i can see little to no dump in april

maybe i am wrong but i like to think that who is in from start strongly believe that this project has great potential

another point is logical: profit maximization is not linked to the end of the distro but on price expectation, if you expect a dump in april why sell at minimum?

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:12:03 AM

Guys, get ready Wink Today is Friday, party time!

Oh and airdrop time too!!! Happy Onion-day!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
luxcoin

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

Guard your privacy

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:15:06 AM

Guys, get ready Wink Today is Friday, party time!

Oh and airdrop time too!!! Happy Onion-day!

You said well: PARTY TIMEEEEEE  Cool Shocked Shocked

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
cryptoatrain217

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:15:43 AM

It is a valid concern and it is something that is partially addressed in the WhitePaper. It is a risk and I actually hope a big dump happens since then I can pick up some really cheap $ONIONs. You have to remember that the AirDrops aren't the end of the projhect but just the end of that Airdrop marketing campaign. The technology fundamentals will not change, you will still have 10% annual staking, the Deepvault feature and (at that time) WooCommerce Plug-in, Stealth Addresses and VoteCentral. The community support that have been here from the beginning will not just end at the 40th AirDrop. If all the community wanted was to make some money then they would ahve liked as few people as possible to join the AirDrop and not spread the wealth around. The spread the AirDrop has achieved will act as "support" going into the future, which was the whole idea of the AirDrop in the first place.

As the AirDrop finishes (as I understand it) it will be possible for DeepOnion to be added to Binance, Bittrex and other big exchanges. This would cause a big boost in price, following this are Zero-Knowledge Proofs, DeepSend and private Smart Contracts. As those are released I don't see much stopping DeepOnion from joining the other giants in the crypto space.

Sorry for ramlbing on but they are important points, back to the matter at hand. Will not some want to "dump" their coins after the AirDrops?! Short answer: Yes that can very well happen. BUT! In this case, DeepOnion being a small-cap coin actually is a benifit. If a bunch of people start to dump their coins (with the current volumes) the price would go down very quickly and no one will want to sell their coins for to low a price. There is just no point!

My personal prediction is this: CLosing in on the 40th AirDrop DeepOnion will have a drop in price as some people take profits, some people will buy it up getting a bigger piece of the pie for the 40th AirDrop. After the Airdrop some people will sell for some short term profits and again we will have a drop in price. But I believe this drop will be temporary and a good buying oppurtunity, that is the way I see it anyway.

I don't know if this answered your question but this is my view on the matter. I am not a finacial expert or even a that knowledgable. I just base this on my perspective, thoughts and experience that I have.

AHHHHH, gotcha!  This all makes so much sense.  With such a huge community and almost what appears to be a family, it doesn't seem to me like many "family members" will be leaving Deep Onion after AD40.

However, can you clear up the part about Binance for me please?  Deep Onion can't be on Binance/Bittrex/etc.. as long as they are still doing the airdrops?

I'm truly baffled.... with a community and support like this, and ESPECIALLY with such a small circulation (10 million), I can't figure out why this isn't up there with Monero?  It HAS to be 100% marketing/promotion, and the lack of access (larger exchanges).  This "hiring a public hero" as listed on their roadmap should help immensely.... provided they get the right person/team.

The more I look at this the harder it is not to put more eggs in this basket..... like an uncomfortable amount of eggs.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:20:25 AM

AHHHHH, gotcha!  This all makes so much sense.  With such a huge community and almost what appears to be a family, it doesn't seem to me like many "family members" will be leaving Deep Onion after AD40.

However, can you clear up the part about Binance for me please?  Deep Onion can't be on Binance/Bittrex/etc.. as long as they are still doing the airdrops?

I'm truly baffled.... with a community and support like this, and ESPECIALLY with such a small circulation (10 million), I can't figure out why this isn't up there with Monero?  It HAS to be 100% marketing/promotion, and the lack of access (larger exchanges).  This "hiring a public hero" as listed on their roadmap should help immensely.... provided they get the right person/team.

The more I look at this the harder it is not to put more eggs in this basket..... like an uncomfortable amount of eggs.

Rules are rules. You know even if someone from any coin knew they were to be listed on Binance or most other exchanges, they are forbidden telling others about this for obvious reasons. Getting banned before listing is not an option.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:07 AM

happy airdrop day to everybody Cheesy
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

No move period ended
we are soon starting counting weekly posts
stay tuned

Thanks Deeper.  Can't wait to receive my onions tonight.
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

airdrop starting soon
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/33th-deeponion-airdrop-starting-soon.31481/

dreamer81

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:36:51 AM

I have been in airdrop since #1, and there has always been a concern that after #40 everyone would just dump their onions and move on. Back in the start that was so far away that noone really thought about it, but now we are close.

Think of the airdrop as a way to start a coin. Instead of waiting 10-40 years for coins to be mined, deeponion premined a lot of coins and distributed it to the people. I'll call that a shortcut that you can feel.

After #40 some will sell of course, but with so much going on in the dev team, even the people that intended to dump after #40 might stick around because they can see a huge potential. I'm not going to sell a single coin after #40 because I know that scarcity is going to be so huge, that the price will rocket.

The only thing I can think of, is if there are some whales that wants more onion, they will try to manipulate the price down so they can get more, but honestly speaking, i dont see such persons in this community. Everyone is kind and openminded.

If deeponion had not accomplished anything during these 40 weeks, sure it would be a dead coin, but look at how much has been achieved and ask yourself if it's just a sleeper-coin or an active development coin.
aitorp6

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:41:28 AM

33th DeepOnion Airdrop Starting Soon

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/33th-deeponion-airdrop-starting-soon.31481/#post-488688
Vigme86

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:45:58 AM

Rules are rules. You know even if someone from any coin knew they were to be listed on Binance or most other exchanges, they are forbidden telling others about this for obvious reasons. Getting banned before listing is not an option.

Welcome to the community cryptoatrain217, you won't regret it Smiley, I personally agree with Ebenezar64, there will probably be a dump after airdrops'end because many users will see that as convenient, but this altcoin has yet shown in the past to be quite resistant to dump situation, the road map on the white paper is quite clear, many improvements have been promised during 2018 and if you follow the community's websites you'll notice that dev team is constantly updating the wallet.

IMO yes there will be a dump after airdrops' end, but it will be just a marvellous buy opportunity, in mid/long term period DeepOnion has a bright future.

Pages: « 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: