Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:33:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297755 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
lotto-fan

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Does anyone know if it is possible to participate in airdrops with an kucoin wallet address? Can't find it anywere
Especially it is dangerous now to hold crypto in exchanges.
Agreed, you need to understand that this is a longterm project anyways. So you wouldnt get much profit from holding this coin on an exchange. You can get stake + 4% each week for the coming month or so for free!

I recommend downloading the wallet
Not recommended to use exchange address for airdrop and but I can't see any actual rules against it. As previously stated, it is much better to download the wallet locally

No you can't use an exchange address as the amount in your address can change unexpectedly, even you don't move the coins. So you may receive less or no airdrop if the coins moved away. It is random.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:28:59 PM

Does anyone know if it is possible to participate in airdrops with an kucoin wallet address? Can't find it anywere
Agreed, you need to understand that this is a longterm project anyways. So you wouldnt get much profit from holding this coin on an exchange. You can get stake + 4% each week for the coming month or so for free!

Not recommended to use exchange address for airdrop and but I can't see any actual rules against it. As previously stated, it is much better to download the wallet locally.

since u can't control (join) inputs when using an exchange wallet, there is a possibility to get troubles with the airdrop.

so, why put urself at risk?

besides, it's so easy to change a registered address (don't forget to update bct account):
https://deeponion.org/community/support-tickets/knowledge-base/how-can-i-update-my-airdrop-verification-wallet-address.49

Hawkey42

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Not recommended to use exchange address for airdrop and but I can't see any actual rules against it. As previously stated, it is much better to download the wallet locally
If you can't download the wallet yet, try using the Paper Wallet instead of the exchange wallet. Better be on the sure side.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
cl37007

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

I am looking so forward to the end of the airdrops so that we can be listed on the larger exchange sites. We will then begin to realize the true potential of DeepOnion.

I agree, some big exchanger didn't accept Coins that still on airdrop phase Smiley So I could say that the real game will really going to start after the airdrop Cheesy

Exactly! Once the airdrops end we meet the criteria of some of the largest exchanges. Once we are on those the Sky is the limit

I didn't realize that was a requirement for larger exchange listings?? What's the deal with that? That's cool though if it'll help DeepOnion get on a bigger exchange though.
The dont accept coins that are in an airdrop phase because many coins are still in the possession of the developers so they can dump it all when they get listed and price increase due to big exchange listing Smiley Once the airdrops are over, we meet all requirements and then can submit for listing Smiley When we are on 1 big exchange, many smaller ones will follow....

Yeah I know we always talk about taking things slowly but I think DO should starting hitting at least 1-2 big exchanges after the airdrop phase.
Not being on a big exchange is the main thing holding DeepOnion back but we won't see that goal until the airdrop is finished making it something to HODL until after week 40 when we will start to see its true potential

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Kanahide

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:45:41 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 09:51:46 PM by Kanahide

The problem with exchange wallet addresses is that they dont show the true amount of your coins in the wallet. This will get you in trouble if you want to have your airdrop correctly handed out to you, because you could risk to recieve less.
Thats why its recomended to use the desktop wallet also its safer to keep the coins from the exchanges.

Verified with Deepvault:
DY8rM91gvUF3EHNMk6XFU5QCR6Nd6F4p6B

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:01:42 PM

I'm not sure but isn't the official instagram channel this one? https://www.instagram.com/deeponionofficial/

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:03:11 PM

The problem with exchange wallet addresses is that they dont show the true amount of your coins in the wallet. This will get you in trouble if you want to have your airdrop correctly handed out to you, because you could risk to recieve less.
Thats why its recomended to use the desktop wallet also its safer to keep the coins from the exchanges.

It would be nice if we could have a partnership with Kucoin to airdrop Onions but I am not sure it would really help the project in the long term, of course it would give us some publicity but I am not even sure Kucoin would find it worthing their energy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cl37007

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:05:30 PM

With ONION being at a low price and airdrop finishing in a few weeks it's a great time to pick up a few and join the airdrop if anyone hasn't already to see a nice return before the price picks up

stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:06:33 PM

as far as i know it should be deeponionofficial
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:07:21 PM

Hey guys, did you make a pledge to the DeepOnion physical coins yet?  This is our chance to cement ourselves as truly being here from the beginning!  Carry you 22k limited edition gold-plated coin with pride!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/327018978/mint-deeponion-physical-coins
cl37007

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:07:36 PM

It would be nice if we could have a partnership with Kucoin to airdrop Onions but I am not sure it would really help the project in the long term, of course it would give us some publicity but I am not even sure Kucoin would find it worthing their energy.
It is a bit too late in the airdrop to negotiate something like that I would say. If we were at the start that would be a great idea but with only a few weeks to go it's best for people to just install normal wallet or use paper wallet

Globee07

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:10:38 PM

It is a bit too late in the airdrop to negotiate something like that I would say. If we were at the start that would be a great idea but with only a few weeks to go it's best for people to just install normal wallet or use paper wallet

Also people really shouldn't rest their coins at an exchange ever!

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:13:28 PM

With ONION being at a low price and airdrop finishing in a few weeks it's a great time to pick up a few and join the airdrop if anyone hasn't already to see a nice return before the price picks up
good analysis, we can use this moment to immediately buy it
very profitable if in a short time the price skyrocketed
for now i'm more looking forward to the great development of this project
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:13:44 PM

Here's an article by @luckmcfly "Investing In DeepOnion Is Better Than Investing In Gold And Other Precious Metals" -->> https://goo.gl/nXrBQE . I just read it and it was a very good read. Please read it in your comfort time if you haven't came across it yet.  Wink
francoise

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:25:05 PM

I'd say wait for the end of airdrop, there are people who will dump after the airdrop. I am a longer term holder, I won't look for daily price fluctuations.
Hawkey42

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:25:24 PM

Here's an article by @luckmcfly "Investing In DeepOnion Is Better Than Investing In Gold And Other Precious Metals" -->> https://goo.gl/nXrBQE . I just read it and it was a very good read. Please read it in your comfort time if you haven't came across it yet.  Wink
Came across that article last week and I agree on his view that DeepOnion is the better investment now compared to gold.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:26:46 PM

Gold is too stable and doesn't offer many opportunities for profit unless fiat collapses. DeepOnion has the potential for huge returns. I agree with this article.
cl37007

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:24 PM

I'd say wait for the end of airdrop, there are people who will dump after the airdrop. I am a longer term holder, I won't look for daily price fluctuations.
There may be a dump and therefore a dip in price but if you wait until end of the airdrop you will miss out on all of the airdropped coins. Even though there are only a few weeks left it could still be worth it

derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

There may be a dump and therefore a dip in price but if you wait until end of the airdrop you will miss out on all of the airdropped coins. Even though there are only a few weeks left it could still be worth it

This might not really help a newbie, because to join the airdrop he/she needs to be a Jr. VIP member in this forum and it will at least take 4 weeks to get there.
But still a last chance to give a try and check their luck Smiley
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:42:13 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 04:26:52 AM by themonkii

Get your tickets now!! The draw is tomorrow night! - https://deeponion.org/lottery

Download image: https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/lottery-current-png.135993/
This image has been verified with DeepVault: Dnc1r9H6xkBvUBNt3s1LMTEkkc2Z2suWog ​

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
Pages: « 1 ... 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 [742] 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: