Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:39:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Kanahide

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:04:47 AM

For the above reply: One of my most despised ones is ungrateful people, DO will continue to search for the right direction in their development.
Since when are critics negative and ungrateful?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:14:26 AM

Buying the DIP?Huh

I sure am!

use DqKmPwmAkbSVCSv7ZN8ZPr7FAhwGAqYi23 for verification
file download for verification: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvuy6mgh0afcbmy/buyingthedip.png?dl=0

Picked up as much as I could afford... wish I could buy thousands more at these rates!!
With all these EXCITING times happening for DeepOnion the only ones selling are non-investors. Nobody in their right mind would sell for half price, rerdless of any "fud" spread.

Buy the dip!!!

Who said non investors are selling?

...Why would any investor sell at 1/2 price? 1/3rd price? 1/4th price? Think wisely..

The roadmap is clear and our releases have been on point. Not only that many extra things added along the way, extra technologies, exchanges added by the day. Any true investor selling at this point unless they bought at 50 cents, is losing money TONS of money at these rates. That is why I know its not investors selling. Freebie onion grabbers. A free dollar is a free dollar, they dont care the value. Dump coin and invest elsewhere. Wether they got 500$ or 1000s of dollars, they got free cash and abandoned the project. Monkii regularly sells portion by portion if you check his balane after his intial half dump. Others are doing the same clearly.

Any investor who has bought 20-35k+ sats plus wouldnt dream of selling for such a loss knowing the technology deeponions future holds.

Thanks how I know.

The only investors that may be selling at this rate are those who are in desperate need of money.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
jezus

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:28:34 AM

Yesterday i forgot to sell.

█████████████████████████████████████████
██                                     ██
██ █████████████▄ ▀███████████████████ ██
██ ██          ▀██▄ ▀██▄            ██ ██
██ ██            ▀██▄ ▀██▄          ██ ██
██ ██              ▀██▄ ▀██▄        ██ ██
██ ██                ▀██▄ ▀██▄  ▄▄████ ██
██ ██                  ▀██▄ ▀████▀▀    ██
██ ██                    ▀██▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ██
██ ██▄                     ▀██  ██  ██ ██
██ █████▄                 ▄▄██  ██  ██ ██
██     ▀███▄        ▄▄██████▀ ▄▄ ▀████ ██
██ ████▄ ▀▀██ ▄▄██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄████▄▄    ██
██ ██  ██  ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀████ ██
██ ██  ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▄           ██ ██
██ ████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▄          ██ ██
██   ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀█ ██   ██ █▄         ██ ██
██ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ███████ █████████████ ██
██                                     ██
█████████████████████████████████████████
LASER ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS

A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER
FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
[]
kc999991

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:39:05 AM

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/crypto-vokain-and-vaas-have-poor-communication-skills-so-they-are-not-suitable-for-mods-anymore.38492/

Finally People are voicing out... But believe me, it won't help. Deeper continued to support them & got me banned when I was fighting for the same shit. More so over, I was surprised to see few other mods like DogLover & Cobaro supporting them (Because of their friendship)...

I am sure, this post will be deleted soon. But learn to face the fact. Negative actions & stupid attitude from few of the mods has disappointed the community & that's the reason why people are leaving this project & dumping coins.

FUD...

They have great professional skills if you speak to them properly.

You get in return what you give. Speak profesionally and you will be returned with the same regard.

I have many conversations with Vokain, Vaas, Deeper all personal chats with 0 issues.. They are all very reasonable if you speak to them with the proper tone. When you jump down with their throats with "this is bullshit"...etc of course they are going to treat you with the same respect.

Did your mothers not teach you anything? Treat those how you wish to be treated. Enjoy your new project Catziel unfortunately you will not be missed nor rembered after some time.

Yes you are right, and others people did not really leave maybe they just finding other options to gain more profit then after sometime and onions rise again I am sure all of them will return again. I am still keep believing in DO project.

I was banned for "constant fud" because I voiced that DeepOnion has a communication problem.  I have remained a dedicated supporter of Onion because im hopeful something changes.  We have a systematic censorship problem that starts with Deeper and trickles down to our mods.  People should be free to voice their disagreement with the project without being labeled a "fudster" or "disloyal".  Our mods should speak out as well.  Prior to Crypto_Vokain being a mod he spoke out but now it seems the mods toe Deeper's line.

Hopefully this will get sorted for you and unbanned soon.
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:42:14 AM

Buying the DIP?Huh

I sure am!

https://i.imgur.com/RkUNWYf.png
https://i.imgur.com/MHjtSrE.png
use DqKmPwmAkbSVCSv7ZN8ZPr7FAhwGAqYi23 for verification
file download for verification: https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvuy6mgh0afcbmy/buyingthedip.png?dl=0

Picked up as much as I could afford... wish I could buy thousands more at these rates!!
With all these EXCITING times happening for DeepOnion the only ones selling are non-investors. Nobody in their right mind would sell for half price, rerdless of any "fud" spread.

Buy the dip!!!

Who said non investors are selling?

...Why would any investor sell at 1/2 price? 1/3rd price? 1/4th price? Think wisely..

The roadmap is clear and our releases have been on point. Not only that many extra things added along the way, extra technologies, exchanges added by the day. Any true investor selling at this point unless they bought at 50 cents, is losing money TONS of money at these rates. That is why I know its not investors selling. Freebie onion grabbers. A free dollar is a free dollar, they dont care the value. Dump coin and invest elsewhere. Wether they got 500$ or 1000s of dollars, they got free cash and abandoned the project. Monkii regularly sells portion by portion if you check his balane after his intial half dump. Others are doing the same clearly.

Any investor who has bought 20-35k+ sats plus wouldnt dream of selling for such a loss knowing the technology deeponions future holds.

Thanks how I know.

The only investors that may be selling at this rate are those who are in desperate need of money.

Yeah we saw DeepOniom went up to almost $20 last year. Why would you want to sell at less than $1?
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

The market is now up and down too fast and hard to predict. You are sure if yesterday you didn't forget you would sell them? in my opinion hold and wait until $5.
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:49:04 AM

For the above reply: One of my most despised ones is ungrateful people, DO will continue to search for the right direction in their development.

I am sure certain critics haven be taken into considsrations. Similar to the concept of VoteCentral, everyone should have a chance to voice out their opinions.
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:49:56 AM

The market is now up and down too fast and hard to predict. You are sure if yesterday you didn't forget you would sell them? in my opinion hold and wait until $5.

Only $5? I think it can go a lot further.
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

Why would you want to sell? Just HODL until the market is fully recovered and see where is goes.
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

Mutual attacks are no good and do not criticize anyone
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:48 AM

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/crypto-vokain-and-vaas-have-poor-communication-skills-so-they-are-not-suitable-for-mods-anymore.38492/

Finally People are voicing out... But believe me, it won't help. Deeper continued to support them & got me banned when I was fighting for the same shit. More so over, I was surprised to see few other mods like DogLover & Cobaro supporting them (Because of their friendship)...

I am sure, this post will be deleted soon. But learn to face the fact. Negative actions & stupid attitude from few of the mods has disappointed the community & that's the reason why people are leaving this project & dumping coins.

FUD...

You get in return what you give. Speak profesionally and you will be returned with the same regard.

I have many conversations with Vokain, Vaas, Deeper all personal chats with 0 issues.. They are all very reasonable if you speak to them with the proper tone. When you jump down with their throats with "this is bullshit"...etc of course they are going to treat you with the same respect.

Did your mothers not teach you anything? Treat those how you wish to be treated. Enjoy your new project Catziel unfortunately you will not be missed nor rembered after some time.

Yes you are right, and others people did not really leave maybe they just finding other options to gain more profit then after sometime and onions rise again I am sure all of them will return again. I am still keep believing in DO project.

I was banned for "constant fud" because I voiced that DeepOnion has a communication problem.  I have remained a dedicated supporter of Onion because im hopeful something changes.  We have a systematic censorship problem that starts with Deeper and trickles down to our mods.  People should be free to voice their disagreement with the project without being labeled a "fudster" or "disloyal".  Our mods should speak out as well.  Prior to Crypto_Vokain being a mod he spoke out but now it seems the mods toe Deeper's line.
Thats what i always said, they cant take any critic. They are too sensitive to see some points objective, for example crypto_vokain, he could not stand the fact that his videostreams are of poor quality and no one except a handfull of people want to join his livestreams. He talks some rubbish about supporting the community but insists on getting paid for such poor quality content, neither has he the viewers  to make the payment legitime. If he would be able to get the critic, he would know that the payment for only a bunch of viewers is not legitimate at all. He only has about 100 viewers per livestream, but he still dont want to selfreflect how unnecessary those streams are, instead he loves to bash other people and ask why we dont do any productive. But i can tell you that not taking onions out of the devfund for such livestreams is much better than emptying the devfund with those actions. He couldnt even stand the fact that his streams were a big NO to the comunity, he had to make a "final countdown" thread in the forum to show his agony to the whole comunity, like if someone cared at all... Instead of taking it like a mod and asking the comunity whats wrong with the streams and how to improve it so he would be voted YES to do them, but no he cries like a baby instead and mock on people who disagree with him.
The constant censorship in the comunity is also toxic, people should be free to discuss and get some legitime answers. Also the childish behaviour of some mods in telegram is not acceptable. They have been choosen as mods to support the community and not to mock it constantly if someone asks uncomfortable questions. What do they think? To ban every single member, so even the loyal ones get disgusted about their behaviour so they leave ?

There should be a proposal to vote in votecentral for or against the current mods. I feel that many members would vote against some mods, this should be like in politics, we should be able to vote for some people being a mod or not.

Atleast CV try's.  I wasn't trying to bash CV in my post, I was just making an observation about our mods being "yes men".  I think you are unnecessarily targeting CV tbh because other than his questionable support for Bitconnect he seemed like a legit guy.  It could be that I missed something since I was banned from the DeepOnion forums but I never thought CV's proposals were any less legitimate than the average.  The only really bad proposal imo was for our public hero.  I will never understand how that passed.

Censorship is a huge problem no doubt about it.  

Yes at least CV tries to make things happen. Everyone starts small and work their way up so I do see any problems to his livestreams.
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:01:05 AM

FUD...

Thats what i always said, they cant take any critic. They are too sensitive to see some points objective, for example crypto_vokain, he could not stand the fact that his videostreams are of poor quality and no one except a handfull of people want to join his livestreams. He talks some rubbish about supporting the community but insists on getting paid for such poor quality content, neither has he the viewers  to make the payment legitime. If he would be able to get the critic, he would know that the payment for only a bunch of viewers is not legitimate at all. He only has about 100 viewers per livestream, but he still dont want to selfreflect how unnecessary those streams are, instead he loves to bash other people and ask why we dont do any productive. But i can tell you that not taking onions out of the devfund for such livestreams is much better than emptying the devfund with those actions. He couldnt even stand the fact that his streams were a big NO to the comunity, he had to make a "final countdown" thread in the forum to show his agony to the whole comunity, like if someone cared at all... Instead of taking it like a mod and asking the comunity whats wrong with the streams and how to improve it so he would be voted YES to do them, but no he cries like a baby instead and mock on people who disagree with him.
The constant censorship in the comunity is also toxic, people should be free to discuss and get some legitime answers. Also the childish behaviour of some mods in telegram is not acceptable. They have been choosen as mods to support the community and not to mock it constantly if someone asks uncomfortable questions. What do they think? To ban every single member, so even the loyal ones get disgusted about their behaviour so they leave ?

There should be a proposal to vote in votecentral for or against the current mods. I feel that many members would vote against some mods, this should be like in politics, we should be able to vote for some people being a mod or not.

Atleast CV try's.  I wasn't trying to bash CV in my post, I was just making an observation about our mods being "yes men".  I think you are unnecessarily targeting CV tbh because other than his questionable support for Bitconnect he seemed like a legit guy.  It could be that I missed something since I was banned from the DeepOnion forums but I never thought CV's proposals were any less legitimate than the average.  The only really bad proposal imo was for our public hero.  I will never understand how that passed.

If you have been around DeepOnion since september or earlier (which most of you have not), so you will realize there has been the same exact "fud" spread over and over and over. Yet the project pushed on, many core members left along the way. Many internal issues... Things and people shift, rules change, things get sorted in always we prevail and dominate. We will not only reach out ATH again but crush it in the future.

Its a broken record now.

Move on be done please.

If you've left the coin for whatever reason no sense spreading more uncessary fud when its all misnformed information to begin with. Leave us be and do you.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:04:32 AM

Mutual attacks are no good and do not criticize anyone

If they are constructive opinions they should be at least be heard and discussed, but attacking each other is a no no.
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:07:20 AM

I bought some more Onions.  Smiley I really do think that this coin will be a top 30 coin in the future.

Great choice, I wish I have the spare money to afford some more but congrats on you.
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:08:59 AM

We keep listing on new exchanges. Is kucoin still the best one?

IMO kucoin has a better user interface, I can't stand Cryptopia.
xpzycox

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

FUD...

Thats what i always said, they cant take any critic. They are too sensitive to see some points objective, for example crypto_vokain, he could not stand the fact that his videostreams are of poor quality and no one except a handfull of people want to join his livestreams. He talks some rubbish about supporting the community but insists on getting paid for such poor quality content, neither has he the viewers  to make the payment legitime. If he would be able to get the critic, he would know that the payment for only a bunch of viewers is not legitimate at all. He only has about 100 viewers per livestream, but he still dont want to selfreflect how unnecessary those streams are, instead he loves to bash other people and ask why we dont do any productive. But i can tell you that not taking onions out of the devfund for such livestreams is much better than emptying the devfund with those actions. He couldnt even stand the fact that his streams were a big NO to the comunity, he had to make a "final countdown" thread in the forum to show his agony to the whole comunity, like if someone cared at all... Instead of taking it like a mod and asking the comunity whats wrong with the streams and how to improve it so he would be voted YES to do them, but no he cries like a baby instead and mock on people who disagree with him.

If you have been around DeepOnion since september or earlier (which most of you have not), so you will realize there has been the same exact "fud" spread over and over and over. Yet the project pushed on, many core members left along the way. Things and people shift, rules change, we prevail and dominate. We will not only reach out ATH again but crush it in the future.

Its a broken record now.

Move on be done please.

I've been here since September and that's not a true assessment.  fuders were always outsiders, e.g. Mack.  Some core members left after the airdrop but they didn't even fud when they left.  They left quietly (except for maybe the guy that drafted the whitepaper but he didn't even raise a big stink).  Once they left, our community became unnecessarily hostile towards them.  What's happening now is different.  Hodlers are being told to leave because they offer the slightest criticism of the Project's communication.  

I woudln't think its the because of "slight criticism"

I have seen many appalling messages in chats all due to last Sundays "mishap"

Again I've HAD MANY PERSONAL CHATS with Vass, Deeper, Cobaro Alphacoco, Vokain... some cointained VERY HARSH WORDS. Others were completely professional.
They respond appropriately.

Holders are being told leave and VIPs forced because they have abandoned for other projects. Rewards shifted and now they feel they can earn more money elsewhere easy.

If you were in the Dev teams shoes you would be feel abandoned and scammed. Harsh words should be expected in return my opinon to those deserving of them. They feel lied cheated and scammed by many people.

A holder is anyone above 50 onion, nothing more. When they straight up talk like animals they will be treated as such.

kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:15:07 AM

I expect your plan runs happily. Good luck guys.

Thank you for your kind words. All together we can help DO building a better future.
hous26

Activity: 462
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:22:31 AM

FUD...

If you have been around DeepOnion since september or earlier (which most of you have not), so you will realize there has been the same exact "fud" spread over and over and over. Yet the project pushed on, many core members left along the way. Things and people shift, rules change, we prevail and dominate. We will not only reach out ATH again but crush it in the future.

Its a broken record now.

Move on be done please.

I've been here since September and that's not a true assessment.  fuders were always outsiders, e.g. Mack.  Some core members left after the airdrop but they didn't even fud when they left.  They left quietly (except for maybe the guy that drafted the whitepaper but he didn't even raise a big stink).  Once they left, our community became unnecessarily hostile towards them.  What's happening now is different.  Hodlers are being told to leave because they offer the slightest criticism of the Project's communication.  

I woudln't think its the because of "slight criticism"

I have seen many appalling messages in chats.

Again I've HAD MANY PERSONAL CHATS with Vass, Deeper, Cobaro Alphacoco, Vokain... some cointained VERY HARSH WORDS. Others were completely profesioinal.

Holders are being told leave and vips forced because they have abandoned for other projects. Rewards shifted and now they feel they can earn more money elsewhere easy.

If you were in the Dev teams shoes you would be feel abandoned and scammed. Harsh words should be expected in return my opinon to those deserving of them. They feel lied cheated and scammed by many people.

A holder is anyone above 50 onion, nothing more. When they straight up talk like animals they will be treated as such.

Thank god this person does not speak for the project.  This is pure fud on DeepOnion right here.
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:23:36 AM

FUD...

Its a broken record now.

Move on be done please.

I woudln't think its the sligthest critisim.

Again I've HAD MANY PERSONAL CHATS with Vass, Deeper, Cobaro Alphacoco, Vokain... some cointained VERY HARSH WORDS. Others were completely profesioinal.

Holders are being told leave and vips forced because they have abandoned for other projects. Rewards shifted and now they feel they can earn more money elsewhere easy.

If you were in the Dev teams shoes you would be feel abandoned and scammed. Harsh words should be expected in my opinon to those deserving.

I think it goes both ways. Especially the VIPs were upset with the miscommunication of rewards last Sunday after they worked their socks off. Then found out that they will not earn the same amount ever again. Both of these reasons triggered them to leave for other things. But you are also right to say the dev team will feel abandoned because of their actions. I think both parties could have been handled it a bit better in this case.
kc999991

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:28:09 AM

I rely that the business will satisfy all that has been estimated

That's right, deeponion has been part of big projects, and it's just the beginning.

Yeah long way to go for this project. We will soon see the full potential of it.
Pages: « 1 ... 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 [1403] 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: