Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:46:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 [1481] 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
offthecuff

Activity: 238
Merit: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:11:49 PM

Whatever the team does, eventually the price of the coin is going to be zero one day...Its not too far guys...All the best
Yes, with 64 Cents it is almost there. So sad to have to witness this, with the in hindsight totally useless and only damaging airdrops the team killed their own project in this extremely negative and competitive crypto market phase, it is very sad.

If you think it's useless please feel free to send your onions over to me, there is a lot of life left in the project yet. The team are working extremely hard to get things going. With DeepSend getting ever close and votecentral working as it should the price will soon go up. Pretty much every coin out there has seen massive hits recently, Onion is no different.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VaasDls

Activity: 38
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

Again, I wonder why so many people waste their time just to create false rumors or fud.

Move on.

I'm working on some stuff that people would kill to know, but tap secret!

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1597766
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:10:48 PM

Again, I wonder why so many people waste their time just to create false rumors or fud.

Move on.

Yes, I have always wondered that too. I also don't like some other projects but it is last thing on my mind to go to their thread and declare that.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:23:26 PM

Whatever the team does, eventually the price of the coin is going to be zero one day...Its not too far guys...All the best
Yes, with 64 Cents it is almost there. So sad to have to witness this, with the in hindsight totally useless and only damaging airdrops the team killed their own project in this extremely negative and competitive crypto market phase, it is very sad.
The airdrop was necessary to achieve two things. Wide Distribution and gain community members to support the project... both goals were successful. On the positive, it's a good chance for me to get more coins because I missed out on joining the airdrop early so still a good thing as I'm planning to support this project longer than those dumpers.

Somehow I get the feeling that FUDDERS are buying ONION secretly just in case demand suddenly increase... not that they believe in the project, but they can sense the potential.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:58:40 PM

Move on.

Yup fudders need to move along. Go fud somewhere else. lol The funny thing is Why do people feel a need to talk bad about other coins? I mean if it is a truly legit scam yes we need people to be aware. But all good crypto projects will help the overall cause. We should be supporting each other. And together raise that market cap up up up up! One coin can't do it all....well of course DeepOnion can. haha Smiley I personally hold 15 different coins in my portfolio and want them all to do well. Of course my heart is with DeepOnion and that is where I spend most of my time.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

Move on.

Yes, I have always wondered that too. I also don't like some other projects but it is last thing on my mind to go to their thread and declare that.

Well in my opinion many of the fudders were once part of the DO airdrop but dumped after a few drops for easy money.
Now they see that the Development of DO continues after the airdrop but they don't have Onions anymore themselves.
That's why they are trying to harm the project.
terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:04:35 PM

Move on.

Yup fudders need to move along. Go fud somewhere else. lol The funny thing is Why do people feel a need to talk bad about other coins? I mean if it is a truly legit scam yes we need people to be aware. But all good crypto projects will help the overall cause. We should be supporting each other. And together raise that market cap up up up up! One coin can't do it all....well of course DeepOnion can. haha Smiley I personally hold 15 different coins in my portfolio and want them all to do well. Of course my heart is with DeepOnion and that is where I spend most of my time.
On point! When I introduce DeepOnion to someone, I do not look down on other coins. I know every coin has its own strength (except for fraud projects) and we should cheer up one another, not give trash talks.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Zmaku

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:15:31 PM

Move on.

On point! When I introduce DeepOnion to someone, I do not look down on other coins. I know every coin has its own strength (except for fraud projects) and we should cheer up one another, not give trash talks.

This is the healthy way of thinking that everyone should follow but we can see all the time that this is not the case.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

Hey, everybody, and I'm especially talking to the FUDers here:
If you really believe that DeepOnion has no value anymore, then put your money (Onions) where your mouth is and donate them to people who are still with the project. I mean, what better way to show us that you're serious about it than a proof that you're no longer holding something that you are claiming has no value?
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Report button added in VoteCentral
now you can report and help mods to find bad tasks
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/report-button-added-votecentral.38919/

Oh this is very awesome and a great feature to have in VC! Smiley

Great addition.
Already reported couple of tasks which should not have been accepted
A very impotant addition to VoteCentral. Thanks for this useful upgrade.
Awesome, I always wanted this button.

This will be good for spotted repeat tasks..

Or for those that just arent that great Cheesy

Another great addition to VoteCentral

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:48:09 PM

The airdrop was necessary to achieve two things. Wide Distribution and gain community members to support the project... both goals were successful. On the positive, it's a good chance for me to get more coins because I missed out on joining the airdrop early so still a good thing as I'm planning to support this project longer than those dumpers.

Somehow I get the feeling that FUDDERS are buying ONION secretly just in case demand suddenly increase... not that they believe in the project, but they can sense the potential.

Ahhh what would we do without it Cheesy
Best part is it always comes from a newbie account who if you look at their posts just fud in every thread Wink
Otherwise its just uneducated people who "fud" because they dont know what they are talking about.

Vaas gave best Advice... Ignore and move along Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Zmaku

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:01:46 PM

Best part is it always comes from a newbie account who if you look at their posts just fud in every thread Wink
Otherwise its just uneducated people who "fud" because they dont know what they are talking about.

Just loosers without life that are trying to be significant by bashing other peoples work.

CryptoVokain

Activity: 294
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:42:53 PM

Just loosers without life that are trying to be significant by bashing other peoples work.

I'm always like... who are you?  Cheesy never seen you on the forum but now you have an opinion? Cheesy
Zmaku

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

I'm always like... who are you?  Cheesy never seen you on the forum but now you have an opinion? Cheesy

It is better to have one Onion than two opinions. Grin

bizul

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:46:39 PM

We have many features almost ready:
DeepVault Website
Electrum DeepOnion Wallet for Debian
Wallet modern design
New Exchanges
Am I missing anything else...

▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:16:01 PM

DeepVault Website
Wallet modern design
New Exchanges

eCommerce plugins for Shopify, Magento and all top ecommerce platforms.  Also some other things not sure if I can mention yet lol. Wink

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:53:46 PM

DeepVault Website
Wallet modern design
New Exchanges

eCommerce plugins for Shopify, Magento and all top ecommerce platforms.  Also some other things not sure if I can mention yet lol. Wink
That's cool, I think these are more than enough for anyone to be interested in DeepOnion. Anyone with a brain, that is...  Cheesy
bizul

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:31:27 PM

DeepVault Website
Wallet modern design
New Exchanges

That's cool, I think these are more than enough for anyone to be interested in DeepOnion. Anyone with a brain, that is...  Cheesy
DeepSend, Private Smart Contracts, Zero-Knowledge and a lot more to come... so much potential for a community project... Some funded ICOs didn't achieve as much as we did in less than a year.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:13:16 AM

DeepVault Website
Wallet modern design
New Exchanges

eCommerce plugins for Shopify, Magento and all top ecommerce platforms.  Also some other things not sure if I can mention yet lol. Wink

Big community, talented, educated, and supportive people. dedicated members working hard every day to add more value to the DO project, 12 proposals already approved and some of them are already been developed at VoteCentral!

chaserdream11

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:31:12 AM

Have a great weekend everyone.
Stay away from portfolio Wink

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125662
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
Pages: « 1 ... 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 [1481] 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 1521 1522 1523 1524 1525 1526 1527 1528 1529 1530 1531 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: