Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:43:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 [1806] 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297755 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2019, 02:46:00 PM

Good news! good for DeepOnion, the more $ONIONs spread around the world the better! 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
February 28, 2019, 06:58:27 PM

Good news! good for DeepOnion, the more $ONIONs spread around the world the better! 
I've noticed that quite a few people have had Onions in their Cryptopia account, I've seen many posts mentioning that fact, so I hope their Onions are still in their accounts once they are able to access them again.
kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 03:17:41 AM

I've noticed that quite a few people have had Onions in their Cryptopia account, I've seen many posts mentioning that fact, so I hope their Onions are still in their accounts once they are able to access them again.

As far as Cryptopia announcement, it was mostly Ethereum which was affected in addition to one or two more coins.  DeepOnion was not there.  So, we can hope DeepOnion was not affected with the hack.

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
▐█████████████████████████▌
███████████████████████████
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:23:42 AM

According To France Officials DeepOnion Is One Of The Four Most Private Cryptocurrencies

Governments started noticing the DeepOnion potentials. (Before many others)

@Cryptomaster brought us this news from France below. Shortly the DeepOnion is well known in many countries and at the high government levels communications had to mention. Our domination effects so many nations. And remember the government officials needs more than anyone else the crypto (for their security and privacy). Because they have in constant competition and the banks and their fiat are not trustworthy...

Keep up!

On page 9 of the linked pdf document shows what the French Finance Committee Chair, Eric Woerth, had to say about DeepOnion in a report to the French National Assembly on 30th of January 2019.

http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/15/pdf/rap-info/i1624.pdf

https://translate.google.com/

It would also have been appropriate to propose the prohibition of the dissemination and trade of crypto-assets that guarantee complete anonymity by preventing, by their design, any identification procedure . This is the case of a number of crypto-assets (Monero, PIVX, DeepOnion, Zcash...) whose goal is to circumvent any possibility of identification of the holders.

I know it but now the French state also thinks DeepOnion is one of the four most private cryptocurrencies ...dans le monde...

credits: @Cryptomaster

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-is-one-of-the-four-most-private-cryptocurrencies-according-to-france-officials.41580/

People feel free to create interesting domination tasks regarding this news from time to time
It will be relevant not only these days, it will be relevant for the long time.

deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 05:51:53 AM

As far as Cryptopia announcement, it was mostly Ethereum which was affected in addition to one or two more coins.  DeepOnion was not there.  So, we can hope DeepOnion was not affected with the hack.

it is good to be safe. Let's make our reminding again keep your ONION in your possession, when the ONION are on an exchange site. It does not on your control anymore. So be careful and keep your ONION in your wallets where you have full control and safety.

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/dont-leave-your-coins-in-exchanges-make-your-wallet-backups.41214/

deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:40:35 AM

DeepOnion Official Pool operates on OnionPool.org Upgraded

It has now more mining location options and better statistics and totally new codebase.

https://onionpool.org 

longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 01:47:01 PM

I know. In any case, people should withdraw their Onions from Cryptopia once withdrawals are enabled again and place them in a personal wallet.
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 02:36:09 PM

According To France Officials DeepOnion Is One Of The Four Most Private Cryptocurrencies

@Cryptomaster brought us this news from France below. Shortly the DeepOnion is well known in many countries and at the high government levels communications had to mention. Our domination effects so many nations. And remember the government officials needs more than anyone else the crypto (for their security and privacy). Because they have in constant competition and the banks and their fiat are not trustworthy...

Keep up!

On page 9 of the linked pdf document shows what the French Finance Committee Chair, Eric Woerth, had to say about DeepOnion in a report to the French National Assembly on 30th of January 2019.

It would also have been appropriate to propose the prohibition of the dissemination and trade of crypto-assets that guarantee complete anonymity by preventing, by their design, any identification procedure . This is the case of a number of crypto-assets (Monero, PIVX, DeepOnion, Zcash...) whose goal is to circumvent any possibility of identification of the holders.

I know it but now the French state also thinks DeepOnion is one of the four most private cryptocurrencies ...dans le monde...

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/deeponion-is-one-of-the-four-most-private-cryptocurrencies-according-to-france-officials.41580/

People feel free to create interesting domination tasks regarding this news from time to time

I agree with this. The more people know about this news the better. The governments have a big challenge trying to control private cryptos, the more they talk about it the better for cryptos.

Remember the government systems/people are behind cryptos and their mentality is normally thinking in terms of closed systems, closed doors, and blockchain is the opposite, blockchain is about transparency.

USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 02:37:49 PM

It has now more mining location options and better statistics and totally new codebase.

Interesting news, they have already the new DeepOnion codebase? great! DeepOnion mining is getting so popular!

bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 06:39:49 PM

Interesting news, they have already the new DeepOnion codebase? great! DeepOnion mining is getting so popular!
New codebase mean was changed pool software.
would be cool to have there 2.0 wallets, but 2.0 wallets still in test mode.
Also, as i know 2.0 wallet will need less ram(on my windows pc) , so pool will be updated to 2.0 wallet as soon as possible Smiley

NoMoreCreditCards

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 06:45:19 PM

DeepOnion mentioned among the best privacy assets? Cool.

I don't think privacy is something that we should be afraid to achieve.
USBitcoinServices.Com

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2019, 07:21:37 PM

Participate every Saturday and win with DeepLotto, the more tickets you buy the more chances to win $ONION, Share, buy, win!

kamalsharma100

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:35:36 AM

I know. In any case, people should withdraw their Onions from Cryptopia once withdrawals are enabled again and place them in a personal wallet.

I was using Cryptopia to save some of the coins thinking it is a safe exchange.  We hope it does not take too long when we will be able to withdraw and trade there also.   

▄▄█████████████████▄▄
 ▄███████████████████████▄
█████▓█████████████████████
████▓█▓▓██▓███▓▓██▓████▓███
████▓▓█▓███▓▓▓▓███████▓████
 ▀███████████████████████▀
   ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
re

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄██▀▄▄████████▄▄▄ 
  ██ ████▄█  ███████
 ██ █████ ███  ██████
 ██ ██████    █▀█████
  ██ ███████████████
  ▀██▄▀▀██████████▀
    ▀███▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄ 
      ▀▀███████▀▀

k

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▄▄▀█▀▄▄▀█████
 █████ ████▄████ █████
 █████ █████████ █████
  █████▄▀█████▀▄█████
  ▀██████▄▀█▀▄██████▀
    ▀██████▄██████▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀

▄▄███████▄▄
    ▄█████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████▄
  ███████████████████
 █████  ███████  █████
 █████████████████████
  ████▀█████████▀████
  ▀███▄▀███████▀▄███▀
    ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀
      ▀▀███████▀▀
n

█▀▀

█▄▄

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

▀▀█

▄▄█
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2310
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:38:36 AM

I was using Cryptopia to save some of the coins thinking it is a safe exchange.  We hope it does not take too long when we will be able to withdraw and trade there also.  
Cryptopia exchange announced that they will reopen their site in only-read mode in next three days.
deposits, withdrawals, and tradings will be still disable, but at least Cryptopia's users can check their balance.
No one knows when the site will allow withdrawals.
At least, it is good news ATM.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:42:22 AM

Support DeepOnion With Bitcointalk Signatures
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Nico1994

Activity: 632
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 07:34:14 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2019, 07:57:02 AM by Nico1994

Good news for our chinese miners. More nodes to connect in that country. Thanks dev team for improve the project every day!

https://deeponion.org/#download
OWN DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡SegWit Wallet Released! ⚡
GCforce

Activity: 420
Merit: 252

Cryptomaster @ DeepOnion Deep:Vault:Protocol:Send

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 02:31:19 PM

According To French Officials DeepOnion Is One Of The Four Most Private Cryptocurrencies

Keep up!

I agree with this. The more people know about this news the better. The governments have a big challenge trying to control private cryptos, the more they talk about it the better for cryptos.

Remember the government systems/people are behind cryptos and their mentality is normally thinking in terms of closed systems, closed doors, and blockchain is the opposite, blockchain is about transparency.

Hi all.. ....This IS EXCELLENT NEWS..

DeepOnion has been proven to be in the top four of untraceable privacy cryptocurrencies by the French Finance Committee Chair Eric Woerth.

Just wait until this is more widely known by the rest of the crypto community.

Dont forget to vote for Onion on Buzzex Exchange  .. Join up and get 100 buzzex as well https://buzzex.io/vote

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 03:26:56 PM

Tomorrow is VoteCentral Airdrop day
Increase your DeepPoints!
www.deeponion.org/votecentral/

bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 04:45:11 PM

This website added the official pool and showing the current hashrate: https://miningpoolstats.stream/deeponion

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
bykardinal

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:21:22 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2019, 07:16:52 PM by bykardinal

Tomorrow is VoteCentral Airdrop day
Increase your DeepPoints!
www.deeponion.org/votecentral/
pending proofs is almost checked. Users can login and check points Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 1756 1757 1758 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 [1806] 1807 1808 1809 1810 1811 1812 1813 1814 1815 1816 1817 1818 1819 1820 1821 1822 1823 1824 1825 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1831 1832 1833 1834 1835 1836 1837 1838 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1850 1851 1852 1853 1854 1855 1856 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: