Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297746 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Boer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:39:34 PM

If you cannot calculate in fractions you are well suited for shitcoins. Check out coinsmarkets.com. Not all is bad, there are some diamonds, but you will not find them if you don't work on your math skills  Wink

Haha, yeah, no. I personally couldn't care less what the absolute value of a coin is, but you can't get around the psychological effects of such things.

Look at electroneum for instance. Very shitty coin, has success regardless. It's not the only factor, but they have for sure studied the psychological effect of owning 40000 coins vs. 0.2 coins at the same market cap Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wanispwnz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

If you cannot calculate in fractions you are well suited for shitcoins. Check out coinsmarkets.com. Not all is bad, there are some diamonds, but you will not find them if you don't work on your math skills  Wink

Haha, yeah, no. I personally couldn't care less what the absolute value of a coin is, but you can't get around the psychological effects of such things.

Look at electroneum for instance. Very shitty coin, has success regardless. It's not the only factor, but they have for sure studied the psychological effect of owning 40000 coins vs. 0.2 coins at the same market cap Cheesy
Personally, I don't care about the total supply too but I agree with you that it has something to do with the psyche.
If you look at the coinmarketcap, click on all coins and finally sort it by the total supply then you will see that the coins with the most supply experienced massive price increase
in the last 7 days.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SlickRick

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:39:00 PM

I got a question about this post rule for the air drop. What counts as a week? Friday to Friday or regular Monday-Friday week? I thinking about the weekend posts, because that's when I'm more active. In which week are they counted?

It is from friday to friday. It is very easy to do the post.
3 post on Bitcointalk and 2 on forum page. That is minimum.

My humble opinion, may be worth looking at this as it encourages people to write nonsense/reply for the sake of doing so.  Personally I read a lot of posts but do not feel I am adding value to them with pointless comments, there are lots of occasions where answers have already been given but people aren't using the search process.

I could spend a day responding with  "Yeah, Cool" or "not sure" and get my status of Noob - or whatever it is currently.

As a newbie I can fully agree to this post. What is the value for the community in these Human-made SPAM posts?
We have to cycle through 100s of pages with the same comments all the time.
Does this really help anyone (as if 10000x "We will dominate" really contributes anything).
reww23

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:54:39 PM

I got a question about this post rule for the air drop. What counts as a week? Friday to Friday or regular Monday-Friday week? I thinking about the weekend posts, because that's when I'm more active. In which week are they counted?

It is from friday to friday. It is very easy to do the post.
3 post on Bitcointalk and 2 on forum page. That is minimum.

My humble opinion, may be worth looking at this as it encourages people to write nonsense/reply for the sake of doing so.  Personally I read a lot of posts but do not feel I am adding value to them with pointless comments, there are lots of occasions where answers have already been given but people aren't using the search process.

I could spend a day responding with  "Yeah, Cool" or "not sure" and get my status of Noob - or whatever it is currently.

As a newbie I can fully agree to this post. What is the value for the community in these Human-made SPAM posts?
We have to cycle through 100s of pages with the same comments all the time.
Does this really help anyone (as if 10000x "We will dominate" really contributes anything).

Nevertheless, "dominate" can mean bumping threads or being one of the most posted thread in that particular forum. I'm not agreeing to spam as well.

Good luck, keep up with the great work and I see a great community at the Deeponion forum!
candymimi007

Activity: 244

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:03:28 PM

Finally we moved to a new home. Although I missed the old thread much but we have to move on. I believe this thread will be another legend of btt as we are the DEEP ONIONS. Kiss

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Sulfurath

Activity: 346
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

hahaha i just saw an advertisement for western union on coinmarketcap, oh i wonder if they knew how inadequate, they really are posting an ad with over 1300 different cryptos out there, especially with deep onion's capability.
thinking deeponion should post an advertisement on the western union website lol.

deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 02:13:33 PM

since airdrop is needed a minimun of 100 onions to participate?
Yes min 100 $ONION needed you can learn more here
https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

SomalichmirdieWelt

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

Hey Guys, just like I said, I`m in. Just registered to the Onion Forum.
This project has great potential <3
sylance

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

The requirement came about halfway through when most already had coins in the wallet from the prior airdrops.  It use to be that you couldn't sell any of your coins, now you can but you need to keep 100-coins in your wallet.

If you don't have 100 coins, then I'd consider buying in.  DeepOnion's value is still below 30-million so it has tons of room to grow... and you can think of it as a dividend investment.  You get to stake your coins AND you get into the airdrop for additional value.  So you'll earn some nice passive income while you wait for DeepOnion's value to go 10x.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SomalichmirdieWelt

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

Hey Guys, I hope that I´m not spamming. Wanted to update my signature, but I need the ID. In the Forumsearch someone asked, how to find the UserID and the answer was: Simply click on your name. I cannot click on my name. I searched my whole setttings, but where the f*** do I see my ID?
Sorry, I am a newbie I know, but I am highly frustrated and want to join the DeepOnion community (my e-mail is still not confirmed, don´t know why, already clicked 3 times on it, so I couldnt ask in the forum.
obszoenling

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:49:45 PM

The requirement came about halfway through when most already had coins in the wallet from the prior airdrops.  It use to be that you couldn't sell any of your coins, now you can but you need to keep 100-coins in your wallet.

If you don't have 100 coins, then I'd consider buying in.  DeepOnion's value is still below 30-million so it has tons of room to grow... and you can think of it as a dividend investment.  You get to stake your coins AND you get into the airdrop for additional value.  So you'll earn some nice passive income while you wait for DeepOnion's value to go 10x.
In fact, there is no guarantee of growth of coins and money spent on the purchase may not return.

This is right and refers to every crypto currency. In the case of DeepOnion its coin price just has to be stable to have a good ROI.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
damansk

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:58:54 PM

Strong community, fair distribution. What else can you really ask for?
Boer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

Hey Guys, I hope that I´m not spamming. Wanted to update my signature, but I need the ID. In the Forumsearch someone asked, how to find the UserID and the answer was: Simply click on your name. I cannot click on my name. I searched my whole setttings, but where the f*** do I see my ID?
Sorry, I am a newbie I know, but I am highly frustrated and want to join the DeepOnion community (my e-mail is still not confirmed, don´t know why, already clicked 3 times on it, so I couldnt ask in the forum.

Your bitcointalk ID is 1497782. You have to post to see your ID, as you just did. Click your username to the left of your post, and look at the url in the page it takes you to.
KriptoCoder

Activity: 129
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

Good luck to all new VIP members and do not forget that you really have a VIP job.
Try to represent us the best you can. Being a VIP member is a privilege.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

I guess it's time to update my signature not only because of the change in thread but I'm also finally rising up the ranks  Grin
No more junior membership for me.

Let's make this thread's pages even more than the last thread's!
blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:54:17 PM

I guess it's time to update my signature not only because of the change in thread but I'm also finally rising up the ranks  Grin

Too bad the old thread had to be abandoned..... this is where we post now for our posting contributions?
Glad to see the DeepOnion price staying fairly stable... would be even better to see another climb Smiley

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:55:41 PM

Too bad the old thread had to be abandoned..... this is where we post now for our posting contributions?
Glad to see the DeepOnion price staying fairly stable... would be even better to see another climb Smiley
It wasn't abandoned, it was hacked, but we still waiting answers from moderators, let's hope we will get it back.
digitalcap

Activity: 210
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

For the people saying it’s abandoned and similar things.. the old thread isn’t abandoned but until the crypto rainbow account is recovered we post on this one.
USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

In fact, there is no guarantee of growth of coins and money spent on the purchase may not return.

This is right and refers to every crypto currency. In the case of DeepOnion its coin price just has to be stable to have a good ROI.

As long as there is mass adoption and the coin give solutions to social problems, then there will be potential for cryptocurrencies like DeepOnion, and DeepOnion is proving to solve many social issues: social inequality, freedom, privacy, authenticity, etc.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:00:59 PM

Good luck to all new VIP members and do not forget that you really have a VIP job.
Try to represent us the best you can. Being a VIP member is a privilege.

Soon there will be new opportunities to join this privilege team! and keep moving the DeepOnion project to the starts/galaxies! in the meantime, it is important to learn how to do ninja comments, sell without selling, but enrolling in a big DeepOnion possibility!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: