Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297746 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Cobaro

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:02:58 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 05:31:35 PM by Cobaro

When I think about DeepOnion...

Download and Verify:
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault22-jpg.93360/

Verified by DeepVault: DY5RDY4j6ogMjncNobW9yt5c2xEm8svP8T
        ALWAYS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nivekvssn

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:06:13 PM

Bit late but thnx for my 6th Airdrop devs! smooth as always
I started just in time for the minimum of 21 airdrops to get founder status, I won't mis one that's for sure Grin

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
toandanchucong

Activity: 181

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:06:21 PM

The deep onion price over $7 and still surely , bitcoin  price up $17000 and xmr  down $3 , i think  all altcoins will  keep going down  next week .

blakeh

Activity: 228

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

For the people saying it’s abandoned and similar things.. the old thread isn’t abandoned but until the crypto rainbow account is recovered we post on this one.

Ok well, that's essentially what I meant.  His account was hacked so we had to abandon the thread.  Now we've simply created a new thread.  No harm done.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:21:11 PM

a Bug fixed at past Friday airdrop
read more
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/one-bug-identified-in-past-airdrop-working-on-fix.24138/

Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:47:01 PM

Probably you are right, I actually have the same ideas, that is however for a different scenario where full numbers just carry that effect.

For DO it does not matter, this coin just sits in the middle and will not gain from either scarcity or big supply.

Interesting topic, perhaps elsewhere to be continued, my post will be deleted soon here Smiley

Your posts will be deleted because you are a troll and fudder. Do not make fud messages and everything will be ok  Smiley

Yeah, he has just been spreading FUD. All his posts should be removed. Sad that some people will just spread negativity. Fortunately it will not phase the Onion community Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
S.Sandberg

Activity: 83
Merit: 11

Found my post helpful ? click "merit" please ;)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:02:58 PM

when is the date to apply the next airdrop ? (26th one ) ?

for exemple if i register on wednesday ( january 10th)  and still manage to achieve every task to be eligible, will i receive the 26th airdroped ONION ?

Anzylon

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:31:45 PM

when is the date to apply the next airdrop ? (26th one ) ?

for exemple if i register on wednesday ( january 10th)  and still manage to achieve every task to be eligible, will i receive the 26th airdroped ONION ?

The time you apply for airdrop you should start completing the tasks, you can apply anytime when it is not closed.

Payments start after completing the valid posts checking about 09:30 UTC the same day.

For more read here : https://deeponion.org/airdrop.html

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
jwrent34

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Damn Hackers! In any case, Deep Onion is a great project. The whitepaper was released recently and it is very insightful. I came for the airdrops and stayed for the community and the tech.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

DeepOnion gonna explode !

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

Great! The dev team keeps current with the most advanced technologies. This is very important. DeepOnion will be great because we have a very hardworking dev team continuing improving the project.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
caramel

Activity: 151
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:01:06 PM

Indeed this is a consistent news that I missed on the forum,
Another element that consolidates positions..... and expands our range of differences
thank you for sharing.......

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
xfelipe

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

Guys, I was able to put together my 100 Onions with great effort and I just got accepted into Airdrop! My expectations with this project are really great! I will invest as much as I can! =)

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day 
xpzycox

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:32:28 PM

Lets see how fast this thread will grow to thousands of pages... Cheesy

Grateful to have received another airdrop... i just purchased 375 more onion to get closer to having over a 10k balance... so close! That 1.2x factor would be nice Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    OWN YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Own ONION  (✔Exchanges  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:35:32 PM

We counted missing posts and we will cover extra about 60 new members at next round by 2x support factor (over 590)
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/one-bug-identified-in-past-airdrop-working-on-fix.24138/

xfelipe

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

Guys, I was able to put together my 100 Onions with great effort and I just got accepted into Airdrop! My expectations with this project are really great! I will invest as much as I can! =)

Congrats!  It's awesome to see folks that value the project and want to get in before it is too late.    With some of the features coming out, like the more user friendly website version of DeepVault,  we could potentially see DeepOnion shoot up to top 100.

Thanks!!! It's a pity I did not see this project when it started. Anyway, it's as they say around here: Better to start late than never to start!  Grin

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day 
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

This is how we will dominate by using the VoteCentral
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/votecentral-to-dominate.23945/
Our unique marketing approach giving zero chance to others
Dominate with us!

deathwish

Activity: 123

Enjoy the journey...Live in the now...Future will

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:28:32 PM

A good coin with a great Community. This privacy coin will grow in 2018. This is a definite mutiplier. The airdrops helps too.
Join the community and grow your portfoliio. I joined in Dec and already had 400%+ gain.  

Joebwan

Activity: 223

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:41:47 PM

This is how we will dominate by using the VoteCentral
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/votecentral-to-dominate.23945/
Our unique marketing approach giving zero chance to others
Dominate with us!

VoteCentral will be huge! It will be a total game changer!

I' holding my Onions for voting.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

Congratulations! And welcome to Deep Onion.
Feel free to ask for any help you need.
To get started head on to the official forum. You get all the latest updates there first.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: