Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 08:44:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297756 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
JWKY

Activity: 602
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:44:18 AM

For 3 days already since I take notice of staking weight never increase and stuck at 3268

Any bug? Huh

●⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬ Bitcoin RM(First smart fork of Bitcoin,100% Proof-of-Work) ▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫●
▬ ● ▬   Bitcoin RM is NOW LIVE, Pool mining, ECI apply now HERE   ▬ ● ▬
●⚫ ▬▬▬ Website | ANN | Discord | GitHub | Reddit | Youtube | Medium | Facebook | Twitter | Pool ▬▬▬ ⚫●
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:45:28 AM

hey guys, I'm just a newbie ,is that mean I cant join this ? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

You can join this. What you cant is the airdrop (yet). Get the jr at least, you can do it mate Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
hiramofTyre

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:14:13 AM

i just bought 450 Onions to help the developers for their efforts :-)

Wow congrats on your buy.  These days it's so hard to buy that much coinc because of the price Smiley. But it's still cheap compared to the price it will have by the end of the year Smiley

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
reingelz09

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:50:18 AM

For 3 days already since I take notice of staking weight never increase and stuck at 3268

Any bug? Huh

I don't have a problem with mine bro, so I think there's no bug. Backup your wallet, create a new wallet and put few onions there and stake. try to observe what happen. or Try to ask mods on the forum about your concern bro. Maybe they can give you the right solution for you.
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:39:04 AM

Shouldnt be a problem, keep staking 3.5k is relatively small. Im at 20k weight and waiting to hit a stake, should be anytime soon Smiley
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:02:37 AM

Hi, i already noticed this coin last summer, but there were so many coins and most of them were nonsense coins so its hard to reconize the good ones.
I do remember i wanted to join but i think it was still some days due, and ofcourse after that i forgot about it.
Then i thought i was to late, that i couldnt join anymore, and didn't look at it for months, and now this coin looks really mature already, i just checked the forums and the community seems really big.
I checked coinmarketcap and this coin has a marketcap of only 34mil usd, thats nothing for a project with this maturity and community, so i instantly clicked on markets and signed up on the first exchange on the market lists on coinmarketcap and now im waiting for my btc to confirm so i can buy some onions, i will say it again, this marketcap is REALLY low for a coin like this, this is a really cheap price to step in imo.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

Hi, i already noticed this coin last summer, but there were so many coins and most of them were nonsense coins so its hard to reconize the good ones.
I do remember i wanted to join but i think it was still some days due, and ofcourse after that i forgot about it.
Then i thought i was to late, that i couldnt join anymore, and didn't look at it for months, and now this coin looks really mature already, i just checked the forums and the community seems really big.
I checked coinmarketcap and this coin has a marketcap of only 34mil usd, thats nothing for a project with this maturity and community, so i instantly clicked on markets and signed up on the first exchange on the market lists on coinmarketcap and now im waiting for my btc to confirm so i can buy some onions, i will say it again, this marketcap is REALLY low for a coin like this, this is a really cheap price to step in imo.

Welcome (back) on board then.

I agree with your assessment. 40M is nothing, DeepOnion is nicely maturing. Make sure you join the forum and read the airdrop rules, there are still 11 airdrops you can join (currently ~4% per week).

The real party starts once the airdrop is over. We might see an initial dump (people who were just here for the airdrop, moving on), but the technology and the community are assets worth far more than 40M.
nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:05:31 AM

I agree with your assessment. 40M is nothing, DeepOnion is nicely maturing. Make sure you join the forum and read the airdrop rules, there are still 11 airdrops you can join (currently ~4% per week).

The real party starts once the airdrop is over. We might see an initial dump (people who were just here for the airdrop, moving on), but the technology and the community are assets worth far more than 40M.

I am sharing the same sentiment with you. People just don't realize how great this coin is with this low market cap, there is so much room for growth. Plus a super active and loyal community (owners, followers and fans) of Onioners. Plus serious developments left and right like OBFS4, DeepVault, DeepSend, VoteCentral, WooCommerce, iOS and Android wallets. This coin is really undervalued right now. I don't know why the price is this low right now. Maybe people don't know it yet. Or there are holders selling it in a very low price or there are some people who really want to keep the price low so that they can sack more. I've already invested all of the earnings I've got from my raiblocks investment to DeepOnion. So if I only have more funds I will really buy more. I think a good steady growth is the best than a sudden pump that followed by a massive dump. So if you really believe in DeepOnion, you hold and sack more whenever there's a chance.

tiger2monkey

Activity: 208

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:10:16 AM

Shouldnt be a problem, keep staking 3.5k is relatively small. Im at 20k weight and waiting to hit a stake, should be anytime soon Smiley
It depends on the total network weight. The total network weight seems to vary a lots during the day (depending on which timezone you are in).

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
benho

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

guys how do  i earn merrit points because i usually ask questions  don't have much of expertise talk  since I'm  no expert on cryptos  and i think its not fair that i have been here on the forum for a month and now  the rules have changed i won't be able to become a jr member and  participate on the airdrops

You got 28 activities already so 2 more activities and you can now be a Jr. Member, I have notice you' have 61 posts already so days from now you will get the rank already. note bct new rule is  14 activity points in 14 days.

As far as I know Jr member can not put the link into the signature? Right?
ezhui

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:47 AM

guys how do  i earn merrit points because i usually ask questions  don't have much of expertise talk  since I'm  no expert on cryptos  and i think its not fair that i have been here on the forum for a month and now  the rules have changed i won't be able to become a jr member and  participate on the airdrops

You got 28 activities already so 2 more activities and you can now be a Jr. Member, I have notice you' have 61 posts already so days from now you will get the rank already. note bct new rule is  14 activity points in 14 days.

As far as I know Jr member can not put the link into the signature? Right?

You need to wear the DO signature if you want to join the airdrop. But the link from the signature seems not to function as before due to some BTT rules modification. Won't affect your airdrop though.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
CryptoJoel

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

Is there any staking or security benefits to upgrading to the new wallet or is it more for the update GUI?  Will I be fine if I hold off on upgrading?  I'm getting a new computer in a month and plan to just download the new wallet then.
spov

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

That is true. There will be a dump after the airdrop and the price will pick up after that. The extent of the dump is what we need to look out for.

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
benho

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:02:51 AM

Is there any staking or security benefits to upgrading to the new wallet or is it more for the update GUI?  Will I be fine if I hold off on upgrading?  I'm getting a new computer in a month and plan to just download the new wallet then.

better update a newest wallet.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:07:51 AM

You will be better off with newer version of wallet. Although, the developers or team didn't mention about the latest update being a critical update. So, you will be good even with the version you currently have.

Between onion seems to be stable at current price. Hopefully the next news of major update comes soon. The best news would be DeepOnion hitting the top exchanges like Bittrex or Binance.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:25:09 AM

with new wallet staking will be same.
but new wallet more secured, because new TOR ver.

VFuerte92

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:45:58 AM

The price of the deeponion has been fluctuating a lot lately, but the market in general has been going sideways or dipping, i guess we were spoiled when the price was just skyrocketing.
sfr2017

Activity: 286

Football Marketplace Powered by the Blockchain

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:48 AM

You will be better off with newer version of wallet. Although, the developers or team didn't mention about the latest update being a critical update. So, you will be good even with the version you currently have.

Between onion seems to be stable at current price. Hopefully the next news of major update comes soon. The best news would be DeepOnion hitting the top exchanges like Bittrex or Binance.

we hope next month Deeponion team realise the phone wallet it's what they working it.
and why not add deeponion to one of famous exchangers  Binance or Bittrex.

starkan

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:55:26 AM

Bitcointalk changed the rules hence if i reach Jr. Member i can't put signature, can i still apply for airdrop if i  reach  Jr. member?
bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:38:54 AM

Bitcointalk changed the rules hence if i reach Jr. Member i can't put signature, can i still apply for airdrop if i  reach  Jr. member?
yes you can. just wear generated signature and don't forget to add there your bitcointalk id (1399122)
Signature will be not clickable, but it will be ok for DeepOnion airdrops.
https://deeponion.org/view_signatures.php

Welcome to DeepOnion Smiley I think soon we will have 1000 airdrop members Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: