Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 [1951] 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297755 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
DeepFan

Activity: 44
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 04:57:21 PM

Can't believe its already about to be 3rd year anniversary!  Cool
I can't believe too, Doglover. I can't believe that after 3 years of exsiting, we are listed in some shit exchange. I can't believe that after 3 years of existing, our volume is 20-30k on average. I can't believe that so called real product DeepVault have no real users.
That's really great. It's great because we are with a great team. I can't believe that too.

You're of course right, but don't expect any answer and anything to be done about it. But you can learn Portuguese and enjoy the latest translation Smiley

Otherwise, Kudos to Crowley on DO forum, he precisely summarized everything in his post in the thread about me there. And I am pleased to see there a lot of "old" community members having the same opinion as me. I assume they would be willing to help the Team. But they expect more action than just receiving likes to all posts there, Deeper. So change your approach, otherwise, you'll lose the last thing you have, loyal community members.

And regarding this thread here - it is getting more and more absurd and ridiculous. On one side, there is the Team, behaving like a small stubborn child refusing communication and spamming here just with some memes. And on the other side, there is a realistic community (well, a few members who remained) wanting to save the dying project.

BTW, when talking about saving the project, saw some discussion about TikTok recently on DO forum. Even though I'm not using it, I see the opportunity here, if played smart. The Team should not wait too long when all coins are present there and prepare some video with viral potential. It will cost you no funds, just your time. I assume you know what happened to Dogecoin recently because of TikTok video. Doubled price, huge trading volumes and additional 300 million USD of market cap was a result.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 02:54:41 PM

BTW, when talking about saving the project, saw some discussion about TikTok recently on DO forum. Even though I'm not using it, I see the opportunity here, if played smart. The Team should not wait too long when all coins are present there and prepare some video with viral potential. It will cost you no funds, just your time. I assume you know what happened to Dogecoin recently because of TikTok video. Doubled price, huge trading volumes and additional 300 million USD of market cap was a result.
That will create a short term pump which will further destroy the project I think. Team need some good future plan to draw and work on that. Short term hype will bring no good for the project other than some people dumping their bag heavily. Either way, some good promotional video would be good though. May be with some professional guy.
DeepFan

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:05:17 PM

This project is long term prospect, i still see this coin getting higher in the ranks in recent months and years, so stay tuned for this project to get featured everywhere.

I don't see any smiley in your post so it seems that you are not joking. Initially, it was a long term project, but continuing like this will turn it into a short term one. And could you please specify in which ranks is DeepOnion getting higher? Maybe I have just missed something Smiley

That will create a short term pump which will further destroy the project I think. Team need some good future plan to draw and work on that. Short term hype will bring no good for the project other than some people dumping their bag heavily. Either way, some good promotional video would be good though. May be with some professional guy.

I see your point, but I don't think it would destroy the project. It will not destroy Dogecoin and it would not destroy DeepOnion more than it is destroyed now. I was also not a fan of these artificial pumps, but look e.g. at Verge, it had pumps and dumps in the past, even some scandals and in spite of this, it kept its position in top 100 on CMC. Huge pump would cause that many people will finally notice this project. You know the saying "any publicity is good publicity".

Otherwise, I agree that a good future plan is a key to long term success, but we have mentioned it many times and still no action from the Team, so I started to propose more simple ideas Smiley
deeperx (OP)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 386

DeepOnion Your Utility Coin with Ultimate Privacy

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 07:19:58 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2020, 06:27:49 PM by deeperx

Tomorrow is the day. Our 3rd year is full of rewards.
You can increase your VoteCentral DeepPoints.
Make new threads https://deeponion.org/community/forums/onion-exam.176/
Guess ONION marketcap https://deeponion.org/community/threads/guess-the-onion-market-cap-for-1000-onion-reward-july-11-2020.44019/
And be more active!

DeepOnion Turnings 3 Years Old Happy Anniversary

bykardinal

Activity: 1792
Merit: 513

<3 DeepOnion

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2020, 07:32:48 PM

Congratulations people
DeepOnion network reached 2M blocks

https://explorer.deeponion.org/

DeepVault Certificate

kk80586

Activity: 202
Merit: 13

I like coins. I love ONION.

View Profile
July 12, 2020, 01:21:17 AM

Got my pizza and (root) beer at the ready   Grin

Verify this image at https://deepvaultonline.com
DhbpjgzUBmx18WqKj3sXk9pZFR4dHLZD8R

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   Own ONION   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    Highly Secure & TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary •  SegWit Wallet Released  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2020, 07:14:38 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2020, 10:33:24 AM by deeperx

Here comes our 3rd year rewards start being distributed.

3rd Year Anniversary VoteCentral Airdrop completed
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/57th-votecentral-airdrop-3rd-year-anniversary-completed.44216/

I DeepVaulted it Game Winners Announced

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/12-july-2020-ideepvaulted-game-winners-announce.44218/

New Year To Come What's The Plan
Because of backlogs of new coming 6 new language translations we cannot update the roadmap page so soon.

We've many new development steps to achieve for the future, the roadmap will be updated accordingly.

-Segwit activation currently segwit will enable in January 2021
(also segwit is a required step before lightening network)

-DeepSend phase 2 research (We'll research development potentialities on DeepSend)

-DeepSync release, this will put DeepOnion in front of others in speed and convenience of using blockchain.

-DeepVault online new API release
This is extremely important to make it easier to use DeepOnion blockchain for worldwide users, with new comping WordPress app we will embrace %80 of internet content and make it easily notarized and secured.

-deeponion.org website new language translations will continue our goal to be the most translated crypto project. (Because we dominate)

DeepVault Promotion Projects
-3 DeepVault blogs will be made online with new API (deepvault.online deepvaultregistery.com deepvault.me)

-Starting new businesses with DeepVault we'll work to start a new business partnership with some companies which want to integrate DeepOnion in a their software.

-Forum platform upgrade forum code will be modernized so it will become more like an app. User experience will be shifted new levels. We'll make it friendlier and easier spam free eco system where true community supporters rewarded so We'll grow as a family.

-New VIP team (well disciplined) will be established.

-New forum ranks

-Reddit marketing and further
We'll get DeepOnion in front of crowds via Reddit and similar platforms.

-Starting New Partnerships we'll contact and start new partnerships with strategically important projects for our mission (known as privacy projects)

-Inviting new developers to the team, we'll contact and invite potential candidates to expand our team.

New year to come we'll grow together.

Keep Up

escapefrom3dom

Activity: 1932
Merit: 288

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 06:02:15 PM

here we go:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/new-year-to-come-whats-the-plan.44220

whitefish

Activity: 645
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 12:47:00 PM

Happy 3rd Anniversary DeepOnion!    Wink

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 01:34:19 PM

Good to see the new plan. It was very much needed indeed. It's good that you guys are being serious on the porject with putting new mission, goals. Now, with the new development planning, I can see a lot of good things to come in the DeepOnion network. It would be good if you share what's the plan with DeepVault in details, not only we will have partnership. Still it's good though. Hopefully everything will be done.
DeepFan

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 05:35:26 PM
Merited by bct_ail (2), Pffrt (1), BossBee (1), pachuje (1)

Ok, after 2 months of reminders, there is finally a plan. So I'll try to be nice Smiley Here is my feedback to your roadmap:

Because of backlogs of new coming 6 new language translations we cannot update the roadmap page so soon.
As I said many times, translations are currently useless and now you even use them as an excuse for delay in updating of the roadmap page.

Don't understand why Segwit activation takes so long and why hard fork is needed. If I remember correctly, in case of BTC, it was activated in 2017 and only a soft fork was needed. Moreover, I don't see any connection between Segwit (improving speed and safety) and smart contracts, but I'm not a Dev. And lightning network is a sad story in general. Just several years of talking about it and almost nobody implemented it for BTC, but that's of course not your fault. And to be honest, DeepOnion does not need it as a priority, transactions are fast enough. You should definitely prefer smart contracts. There is also a big demand for it in your community and in whole cryptoworld.

-DeepSend phase 2 research (We'll research development potentialities on DeepSend)
Can't believe that after years from the initial announcement of DeepSend, you will just start with a research for usable version of this privacy flagship feature of your coin. Prioritize this, because current DeepSend is useless.

-DeepSync release, this will put DeepOnion in front of others in speed and convenience of using blockchain.
Thought DeepSync has already been released, but it was maybe just an initial announcement, so ok.

This is extremely important to make it easier to use DeepOnion blockchain for worldwide users, with new comping WordPress app we will embrace %80 of internet content and make it easily notarized and secured.
-3 DeepVault blogs will be made online with new API (deepvault.online deepvaultregistery.com deepvault.me)
Don't rely only on DeepVault too much and don't make it your main feature. There is a lot of competition and you currently don't have enough funds for marketing. Community is also not very interested in it.

-deeponion.org website new language translations will continue our goal to be the most translated crypto project. (Because we dominate)
Useless point, success of a coin is not measured by number of translations. And no, you don't dominate, check CMC Wink

-Starting new businesses with DeepVault we'll work to start a new business partnership with some companies which want to integrate DeepOnion in a their software.
-Starting New Partnerships we'll contact and start new partnerships with strategically important projects for our mission (known as privacy projects)
Even though partnerships will be very useful, be careful and choose your direction, because the 2 points above can be contradictory. If you want serious businesses to integrate DeepVault, you cannot have dark web partnerships at the same time. If you mean by privacy projects something else, then it might work, if your partners are credible companies.

-Forum platform upgrade forum code will be modernized so it will become more like an app. User experience will be shifted new levels. We'll make it friendlier and easier spam free eco system where true community supporters rewarded so We'll grow as a family.
-New forum ranks
Can be, but there are not that many forum users justifying any bigger effort now, priorities are elsewhere. You should first focus more on attracting new users to your forum.

Ok, Reddit is fine, but if you want masses, focus more on other platforms. Already mentioned TikTok in my previous posts and BTW, your Twitter looks dead.

-Inviting new developers to the team, we'll contact and invite potential candidates to expand our team.
Very important point, hire some Dev experienced in smart contracts. Start asap, because there are not many Devs available with good smart contracts skills so it might take some time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To sum up, this roadmap is definitely better than no roadmap. Just don't overestimate importance of DeepVault, translations and forum updates and prioritize DeepSend 2, smart contracts, efficient social media marketing and finding compatible partnerships.

Plus you forgot at least 1 new reputable exchange. And I cannot imagine how would you get it without having a representative with revealed identity. Same with serious businesses as partners. Who would co-operate with a totally unknown entity? If you don't want to reveal your identity, find someone who will do it for you.
bct_ail
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 2204

https://t1p.de/6ghrf

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 08:40:40 PM

find someone who will do it for you.
There's nothing more to add to that.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
bizul

Activity: 1064
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 09:19:06 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2020, 04:52:58 AM by bizul

Building a feature rich crypto you can't ignore.

Verify this image with DeepVaultOnline.com using this address: DoB66x5MwSuGXpiDvPnixf7gDUpyhQLx3C

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    OWN ONION   •  TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬  (✔) DeepVault Blockchain Notary   •  DeepSend Privacy Tech  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
migz

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 08:31:01 AM

Great feedback! Been watching DO for over 3 years and its been empty promises, and misdirected efforts. Hype and all, like a sideline project for easy money. Theres been nore interesting projects out there booming like unidwap, polkaswap economy and NFTs.

Ok, after 2 months of reminders, there is finally a plan. So I'll try to be nice Smiley Here is my feedback to your roadmap:

As I said many times, translations are currently useless and now you even use them as an excuse for delay in updating of the roadmap page.

Don't understand why Segwit activation takes so long and why hard fork is needed. If I remember correctly, in case of BTC, it was activated in 2017 and only a soft fork was needed. Moreover, I don't see any connection between Segwit (improving speed and safety) and smart contracts, but I'm not a Dev. And lightning network is a sad story in general. Just several years of talking about it and almost nobody implemented it for BTC, but that's of course not your fault. And to be honest, DeepOnion does not need it as a priority, transactions are fast enough. You should definitely prefer smart contracts. There is also a big demand for it in your community and in whole cryptoworld.

Can't believe that after years from the initial announcement of DeepSend, you will just start with a research for usable version of this privacy flagship feature of your coin. Prioritize this, because current DeepSend is useless.

Thought DeepSync has already been released, but it was maybe just an initial announcement, so ok.

Don't rely only on DeepVault too much and don't make it your main feature. There is a lot of competition and you currently don't have enough funds for marketing. Community is also not very interested in it.

Useless point, success of a coin is not measured by number of translations. And no, you don't dominate, check CMC Wink

Even though partnerships will be very useful, be careful and choose your direction, because the 2 points above can be contradictory. If you want serious businesses to integrate DeepVault, you cannot have dark web partnerships at the same time. If you mean by privacy projects something else, then it might work, if your partners are credible companies.

-New forum ranks
Can be, but there are not that many forum users justifying any bigger effort now, priorities are elsewhere. You should first focus more on attracting new users to your forum.

Ok, Reddit is fine, but if you want masses, focus more on other platforms. Already mentioned TikTok in my previous posts and BTW, your Twitter looks dead.

Very important point, hire some Dev experienced in smart contracts. Start asap, because there are not many Devs available with good smart contracts skills so it might take some time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To sum up, this roadmap is definitely better than no roadmap. Just don't overestimate importance of DeepVault, translations and forum updates and prioritize DeepSend 2, smart contracts, efficient social media marketing and finding compatible partnerships.

Plus you forgot at least 1 new reputable exchange. And I cannot imagine how would you get it without having a representative with revealed identity. Same with serious businesses as partners. Who would co-operate with a totally unknown entity? If you don't want to reveal your identity, find someone who will do it for you.

Have no fear, miGz is here.
deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 08:40:54 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2020, 08:52:52 AM by deeperx

You can check your DeepSend nodes there you may see more transactions happening. That means you get some DeepSend rewards left on your wallet.

We have fixed official explorer after receiving the stuck report
https://explorer.deeponion.org

You can add DeepSend nodes easy from the console with this way

addnode deeponion5vakcv6.onion:17570 add
addnode deeponion5vakcv6.onion:17570 add
addnode v6e7zrgslx77m2vj.onion:17570 add
addnode ymvzsujbndj7tggi.onion:17570 add
addnode bi2xn7gxyundcbxq.onion:17571 add
addnode qseqkozt3e4l6aax.onion:17571 add
addnode mxetyoukwttchuir.onion:17571 add
addnode cmusm467a6gzu6ru.onion:17570 add

You can see a nice list of DeepSend nodes here
https://deeponion.org/nodes.php

I've created a poll you may find it interesting.

Which thing(s) you liked the most with DeepOnion?
 Dev team (Competent devs)
 Community (Most friendly community)
 DeepSend (Ultimate privacy)
 DeepVault (Notary in my pocket)
 Limited Supply (Anti inflation structure)
 Something else (Explain in the topic)
You can see results here:
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/after-all-which-things-you-like-the-most-with-deeponion.44251/

dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 04:49:37 PM

DeepOnion updates just keep coming like if we were inside a Friday the 13Th movie.

Download this gif from here to verify
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/coming-gif.190700/

ID to verify this file with DeepVault App
DkdxmZHrGXaFys13beAx9hEJ967zuzCwcz

iDogLover

Activity: 176
Merit: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2020, 11:26:49 PM

Today several prominent Twitter users got hacked and had a bitcoin giveaway message. Elon Musk, President Obama, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Kanye West and many others got hacked:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/15/tech/twitter-hack-elon-musk-bill-gates/index.html

I saw the posts earlier on Twitter and knew instantly it was a scam but unfortunately many others new to crypto fell for scam. I checked the bitcoin address and they already had like 11 bitcoin of people they scammed. Please be careful.

I hope culprits get caught.

Verify above image with DeepVault:
Ds7A9wevsveU5p5pWc7EfsqWCYLipnBfzr

deeperx (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 07:53:13 AM

We got the Vietnamese website translation online.

You can see it in this URL

https://deeponion.org/vi/ (DeepOnion Đồng coin riêng tư với trường hợp sử dụng ONION thực tế)

You can feedback below. We can deploy your improvements later.

Pajulapoiss

Activity: 554
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 10:55:21 AM

Today several prominent Twitter users got hacked and had a bitcoin giveaway message. Elon Musk, President Obama, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Kanye West and many others got hacked:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/15/tech/twitter-hack-elon-musk-bill-gates/index.html

I saw the posts earlier on Twitter and knew instantly it was a scam but unfortunately many others new to crypto fell for scam. I checked the bitcoin address and they already had like 11 bitcoin of people they scammed. Please be careful.

I hope culprits get caught.

Verify above image with DeepVault:
Ds7A9wevsveU5p5pWc7EfsqWCYLipnBfzr

11 BTC is not really that much, considering the extent of the hack.. They could have done much more damage to BTC prive when they would have put out panic spreading messages.
Perhaps there's a hidden agenda in this. We'll see what comes of it.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
July 16, 2020, 01:09:42 PM

Hey. some coins on my wallet disappeared, not sure why, aready tried "rescanblockchain" with no success,
any other possibilities?
howto recover it?

they show up on the block explorer.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1906 1907 1908 1909 1910 1911 1912 1913 1914 1915 1916 1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923 1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937 1938 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 1947 1948 1949 1950 [1951] 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 1960 1961 1962 1963 1964 1965 1966 1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977 1978 1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: