Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:08:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons I paid for in $$$ in my time in the cryptoworld.  (Read 102 times)
loveplacebo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:10:33 AM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 09:29:33 AM by loveplacebo

First Off I would like to say I do not consider myself an above average trader but I am good at spotting my own mistakes and getting better over time. Right now regardless of fud Bitcoin is King bitcoin it  is not going anywhere. Do not look at fiat value of your portfolio but look at sats gain. If you need to transfer from one exchange to another if you can I have xrp to be the fastest and cheapest followed by litecoin. Do not margin trade unless you know what your doing and your not fazed with burning your cash sure you can make a quick profit or even immense profit but it is not worth the risk. Dont fomo and buy a coin in the green (unless your swing trading) but again be very very carefull. See if you can maintain a steady profit with a small amount of money then once you are comfortable go for it. Dont fall for shilling if everyone is talking about it sorry bro but your too late. If you have the time to constantly research and the nerve to deal with 40 % swings then it is a better idea to constantly adapt and change as the market does. If you dont have the time if you have work/family then at one point make the time and do a shitload of research and buy coins that you believe in and simply hold. Dont sell for a loss unless you have very good reason. it is almost always better to hold and wait for it to return to green. Which brings me to my next point spread your portfolio dont go all in on one coin ever! Being successful trading crypto in my opinion is all about risk assessment and management. It is much easier to make 10 percent 10 times then 100 percent. Excuse my poor grammar and i hope this helps you in some way.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: