Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Token Sale] 🛡🔗Easydex-50% Revenue Sharing Decentralised Crypto Exchange🛡🔗  (Read 697 times)
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:50:43 PM

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnskotts

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:36:51 AM

50% bonus? Isnt that too much, when is going to come out in some exchanges there is going to be a massive dump, or im wrong?

Hi how are you? 50% bonus as you state, isn't much at all, its a reward pool...below i will include the reward for you to read, as well EasyDex is an exchange on the Bitshare Platform,if your interested to see the gains, please do...stating exchange, and not know the PBtoken, please join the discord channel to understand, scroll up for discord change...

EasyDex Portfolio Builder

1. PBToken Contribution
2. Hodl one asset; PBToken
3. 50% of market fees gained, divided by contribution, to each hodler.
4. List of gateways on exchange;
-Bitcoin
-Litecoin
-Steem
-SBD
-Golos
-Golos Gold
-Eos
-Bitcoin Cash
-Z-cash
-Dash
-Monero
5. 100,000 PBTOKEN for rewards;
A. 500 tokens per day, distribution ( depending on each contribution )
B. 1000 PBTOKEN per day, (after the first week)
C. 2000 PBTOKEN per day, (after 3 weeks) until all tokens distributed.
D. Final day 1000 more PBTOKEN WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED, as a added gesture of appreciation.

i hope its clear how massive the gains are to you...and no there won't me a massive dump, because you don't know Bitshare at all, easy to register as well, so by knowing this you wouldn't ask went will it be listed on exchange, when its already an exchange!!! Undecided
manishmike

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:16:27 AM

You have the right concerns. Out of the total fees revenue collected, 50% goes to the team and 50% towards the token holders. This is shared in Bitshares or other cryptocurrency. This allows you to have a small amount of portfolio.
Once the exchange volume grows up, you’re income from holding the token gets bigger as it can be. Spending that revenue is what you choose. There will not be a big dump.
They are not giving it out in their currency. It’s in other cryptocurrency.
manishmike

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:17:47 AM

Hi how are you? 50% bonus as you state, isn't much at all, its a reward pool...below i will include the reward for you to read, as well EasyDex is an exchange on the Bitshare Platform,if your interested to see the gains, please do...stating exchange, and not know the PBtoken, please join the discord channel to understand, scroll up for discord change...

EasyDex Portfolio Builder

1. PBToken Contribution
2. Hodl one asset; PBToken
3. 50% of market fees gained, divided by contribution, to each hodler.
4. List of gateways on exchange;
-Bitcoin
-Litecoin
-Steem
-SBD
-Golos
-Golos Gold
-Eos
-Bitcoin Cash
-Z-cash
-Dash
-Monero
5. 100,000 PBTOKEN for rewards;
A. 500 tokens per day, distribution ( depending on each contribution )
B. 1000 PBTOKEN per day, (after the first week)
C. 2000 PBTOKEN per day, (after 3 weeks) until all tokens distributed.
D. Final day 1000 more PBTOKEN WILL ALSO BE INCLUDED, as a added gesture of appreciation.

i hope its clear how massive the gains are to you...and no there won't me a massive dump, because you don't know Bitshare at all, easy to register as well, so by knowing this you wouldn't ask went will it be listed on exchange, when its already an exchange!!! Undecided

Hello. The gateways haven’t started yet. They should start as bitcoin gateway takes over soon.
heyimsnuffles

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 01:31:01 PM

You have the right concerns. Out of the total fees revenue collected, 50% goes to the team and 50% towards the token holders. This is shared in Bitshares or other cryptocurrency. This allows you to have a small amount of portfolio.
Once the exchange volume grows up, you’re income from holding the token gets bigger as it can be. Spending that revenue is what you choose. There will not be a big dump.
They are not giving it out in their currency. It’s in other cryptocurrency.

Correct, the way I see it is you are investing in this exchange. You are going to be holding part of the exchange with this token (considering many of the exchanges make most of their money off fees) and gaining income from the market fees. This wll be important considering once the volume grows this will be substantial.

Considering much of the revenue are coming from the fees you are investing in the exchange by holding these tokens and will be able to reap the rewards as the revenue grows.
_areurdayle_

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:24:23 PM

Did you know that the first fiat deposits have been completed for both the USD-tethered asset, EASYDEX.US, and Euro-tether asset EASYDEX.EU.
EasyDex is really working and am really excited about this. And over 16000 BTS have been contributed in the ongoing easydex.pb token campaign, what more do I need say that this project is huge and has future.
EasyDex (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:23:49 PM

#Day 7: The day 6 token sale was completed successfully and we will be sending the tokens to the contributors soon. Day 7 Token Sale Campaign has started. Contact us on discord for more info: discord.gg/AcwEZnE ask us your question and we will help you. Today’s price. 8bts
johnskotts

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:32:25 AM

#Day 7: The day 6 token sale was completed successfully and we will be sending the tokens to the contributors soon. Day 7 Token Sale Campaign has started. Contact us on discord for more info: discord.gg/AcwEZnE ask us your question and we will help you. Today’s price. 8bts

Congratulations, and to many, many, more successful days at Easydex. Looking Foward to a excellent platform. Good luck.
ChuckyFucky

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:20:48 PM

As a Bitshares user for over 4 years now, easydex provides a few things that bitshares wallet doesnt have, i feel it to be an extremely user friendly decentralized wallet/exchange, and theyre main goal is to provide easy use of a decentralized exchange.

But im going to point out a few things which i have noticied and it might also catch your attention.

-The password recovery tool, which could have saved me from losing my main account a few years back, has some pros and cons as well.

The pros: Well you cant lose your account, or you gotta be wayy too disorganized.
 The cons: Easydex has a copy of your password, i mean so does poloniex bittrex binance etc etc. But as a security freak this may not always be attractive to the user, to solve that though, you can just simply opt-out of having a password recovery.

-The simplified version of bitshares wallet. Like guys, if you want mass adoptation of this stuff, you want to make software that is EASY to use, and that even that one guy who knows nothing about crypto can understand! Big thumbs up on that end EASYDEX.

-You dont even have to create a new bitshares account you can just log in with your bitshares details, how awesome is that!

-EasyDex has a a shareholder token!!
Ok, all of you guys use exchanges right, theres a few right? How can all of these exchanges be sustainable? FEES! Yes! FEES! They take fees everywhere, and thats how theyre business model is sustainable, so its proven to work. Now if you hold the shareholder tokens (easydex.pb on bitshares wallet) you get a 50% cut on ALL incoming gateway deposits and withdraws! If the exchange system is proven to be profitable, than shit i want a cut, im getting these tokens.

-The Dev team is extremely dedicated! Well known community members that have also been involved in other communities (Whaleshares as an example)

Well those are just some things id like to share for those who want to learn a bit more about this, thought id save you the time on the research. Wink

-Cheers
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:22:06 PM

manishmike

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:32:52 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 06:56:55 AM by manishmike

the same question was asked earlier and we gave an answer to it. Please check back
manishmike

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

As a Bitshares user for over 4 years now, easydex provides a few things that bitshares wallet doesnt have, i feel it to be an extremely user friendly decentralized wallet/exchange, and theyre main goal is to provide easy use of a decentralized exchange.

But im going to point out a few things which i have noticied and it might also catch your attention.

-The password recovery tool, which could have saved me from losing my main account a few years back, has some pros and cons as well.

The pros: Well you cant lose your account, or you gotta be wayy too disorganized.
 The cons: Easydex has a copy of your password, i mean so does poloniex bittrex binance etc etc. But as a security freak this may not always be attractive to the user, to solve that though, you can just simply opt-out of having a password recovery.

-The simplified version of bitshares wallet. Like guys, if you want mass adoptation of this stuff, you want to make software that is EASY to use, and that even that one guy who knows nothing about crypto can understand! Big thumbs up on that end EASYDEX.

-You dont even have to create a new bitshares account you can just log in with your bitshares details, how awesome is that!

Ok, all of you guys use exchanges right, theres a few right? How can all of these exchanges be sustainable? FEES! Yes! FEES! They take fees everywhere, and thats how theyre business model is sustainable, so its proven to work. Now if you hold the shareholder tokens (easydex.pb on bitshares wallet) you get a 50% cut on ALL incoming gateway deposits and withdraws! If the exchange system is proven to be profitable, than shit i want a cut, im getting these tokens.

-The Dev team is extremely dedicated! Well known community members that have also been involved in other communities (Whaleshares as an example)

Well those are just some things id like to share for those who want to learn a bit more about this, thought id save you the time on the research. Wink

-Cheers

Same here. And I love EasyDex.
_areurdayle_

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

Do you know you can earn easydex.pb tokens. This can be earned by joining the art promotion challenge on Steemit and sending Bitshares to the easydex exchange. Why not join in and be a part of this great community.
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 10:30:46 PM

-Cheers

Chunky is right. Most exchanged make a large percentage of their revenue on the fees collected. They do not make the money trading or lose the money trading. FEEs FEEs. With the massive amp not of crypto that will soon to be transferred across these gateways this is a great opportunity to hodl a share in EasyDex. If they make it and you believe in the devs, why wouldntt you want a piece of Kraken or Poloniex or Bitstamp??
BexPro

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

Best of Luck folks...
johnskotts

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:53:01 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 04:29:30 AM by johnskotts

Best of Luck folks...

Luck, who needs luck, the dev, and admin, are amazing at what they do...hands on for sure...as well yes. Those fees are endless,and we reap the rewards as holders, day in and day out, the more we trade the more we make, win on trade, win on up, win on fees, i say it's Easydex 100%...

Easydex, PBToken;

EasyDex Portfolio Builder token. The Portfolio Builder token will receive regular share-drops, market fees collected by EasyDex for every cryptocurrency gate way. Tokens are limited to 1 million cap. Contributors will receive these share-drops. EasyDex users will be able to benefit for, many years in the crypto ecosystem. To learn more about EasyDex you can visit website at https://easydex.net.

If you would like to create an account you can visit https://exchange.easydex.net

And the Portfolio Builder token presale is available at https://exchange.easydex.net/market/EASYDEX.PB_BTS.

Best of LUCK
EasyDex (OP)

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4127264
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 12:16:20 AM

EasyDex Dev team have made it apparent that they are working on the product and willing to help with any question that anyone new may have. I highly advocate opening an account with them because you have a password protection backup plan!
manishmike

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

EasyDex Dev team have made it apparent that they are working on the product and willing to help with any question that anyone new may have. I highly advocate opening an account with them because you have a password protection backup plan!
Truly helpful and have been working hard.
heyimsnuffles

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

-Cheers

Chunky is right. Most exchanged make a large percentage of their revenue on the fees collected. They do not make the money trading or lose the money trading. FEEs FEEs. With the massive amp not of crypto that will soon to be transferred across these gateways this is a great opportunity to hodl a share in EasyDex. If they make it and you believe in the devs, why wouldntt you want a piece of Kraken or Poloniex or Bitstamp??

Also i would like to reiterate that they DO NOT have a copy of your password, they do have a copy of the question as far as i understand it. That will help many but knowing they don’t have the password matters as well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: