Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:35:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coins to mine on average PC  (Read 113 times)
Kaspearv12 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:27:51 PM

Hi guys do you know which of new coins are easy to mine? I'm looking for some low market cap coins which can have some gains from nothing and now aren't in larger exchanges. Do you know any of these?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cpmcgrat

Activity: 223
Merit: 21

DCAB

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:31:50 PM

Hi guys do you know which of new coins are easy to mine? I'm looking for some low market cap coins which can have some gains from nothing and now aren't in larger exchanges. Do you know any of these?

That all depends on how much you believe in the coins ability to increase in price.

If anyone could definitively answer that they would be extremely wealthy, also, if they do have an answer to that, they probably wouldn't tell you to maximize their profits.

That being said, bitcoinz has been treating me well lately and I have a lot of hope for that coin.

Member, Dero Community Advisory Board (DCAB)
Kaspearv12 (OP)

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:43:54 PM

That all depends on how much you believe in the coins ability to increase in price.

If anyone could definitively answer that they would be extremely wealthy, also, if they do have an answer to that, they probably wouldn't tell you to maximize their profits.

That being said, bitcoinz has been treating me well lately and I have a lot of hope for that coin.
Thanks I'll try it.
Any other coins?
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:49:41 PM

Well, you have google and this forum. These two are good enough to know yourselves, because end of the day its your own money and you have to deal with it.

If I invest in a coin i will look into their portfolio and see if its any worth putting my pennies.

Based on the returns i will decide to keep or sell them.

Just like the  old share market rules, but better do your own re search and enter into it.

Good Luck Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MrN1ce9uy

Activity: 155
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:24:06 AM

Electroneum ETN is a new coin that can be CPU and GPU mined. https://downloads.electroneum.com/
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

BiblePay (BBP) is fairly new coin, market cap 1-4 million, 5 month old project, biggest exchange its on is rank 70, 10% of mined coins go to Charity

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:24:39 PM

There are many minable altcoins are in the market but those coins are value wise cheaper in the market so you will not be able to get the profit for the mining those coins with the CPU core or one GPU added to your computer.
Coins like AEON, BCN and SIACOIN and all can be mined with the minergate software but the electricity consumes for mining is higher than the cost you pay for electricity dude.
Sine Nomine

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:25:03 PM

It makes no sense to recommend coins without knowing the hardware.

What's an average PC anyway? If for example we go by steam statistics, then the average PC is trash.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: