Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:15:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform  (Read 42363 times)
Ascoldtut

Activity: 231
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:48:21 AM

Friendly reminder Wink
Be sure to follow the announcement channel for the latest updates, so you won't miss any important details: https://t.me/GBXannouncements

P.S. Every two weeks, CEO of the GSX Group, @NickCowanGSX summarise the most important updates from the GBX (including exclusive behind-the-scenes peeks for the community) in the GBX Community on Telegram. Join us there for the first update of 2019: https://t.me/GBXCommunity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:47:30 AM

I feel it is worth to buy this token at low price and in hard time when it is rising so fast but this is legit project. I think in long term this will show more better performance and it will help to make big amount.
Ascoldtut

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 01:34:55 PM

I feel it is worth to buy this token at low price and in hard time when it is rising so fast but this is legit project. I think in long term this will show more better performance and it will help to make big amount.
Although we do not speculate on the price, the team appreciates your belief and support!
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 06:30:44 PM

As yesterday marked the 10th Anniversary of the first Bitcoin transaction between Hal Finney and Satoshi Nakamoto, Forbes has written a piece quoting GBX's CEO Nick Cowan.

The article looks at the growth of Cryptocurrency, Blockchain technology and its impact on several business sectors, and you can find it here

Ascoldtut

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:47:04 AM

Download the GBX-DAX mobile app today
to trade a range of global digital assets. Access portfolio tracking
and professional tools directly from your smartphone.
Available on the AppStore and GooglePlay. https://gbx.gi/dax-mobile-app/

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:55:45 AM

This meet up of tomorrow shows how seriously team is working to reach out the most potential and advanced markets of cryptocurrencies. That is good effort to become global service provide to have presence and ties in every region. Also would like to say few words for interesting move to add XRP to platform that is, of course, one of the popular and backed by large community.
Ascoldtut

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 11:06:52 AM

This meet up of tomorrow shows how seriously team is working to reach out the most potential and advanced markets of cryptocurrencies. That is good effort to become global service provide to have presence and ties in every region. Also would like to say few words for interesting move to add XRP to platform that is, of course, one of the popular and backed by large community.
A pleasure to hear that you are a connoisseur of GBX events! As you can see the team is taking lots of actions to be present on various important conferences and be a part of the blockchain education system! More to come  Wink
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:13:19 PM

Ethereum Constantinople Upgrade on GBX-DAX

Over the course of the coming days, the Ethereum network is due to implement the Constantinople Ethereum upgrade. The upgrade is set to happen when the Ethereum chain reaches a block height of 7,080,000 and this is envisaged to take place at some point on 16th January 2018.

During the upgrade, GBX-DAX customers will be able to trade ETH on the exchange, however, deposits and withdrawals will be temporarily suspended.

The upgrade and security checks are scheduled to commence on 16th January at 02:30 UTC. We will update our community once it is completed and deposits and withdrawals are back online.

For any additional updates, please check our telegram group for the latest news.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 05:41:50 PM

Ethereum Constantinople Upgrade on GBX-DAX

Over the course of the coming days, the Ethereum network is due to implement the Constantinople Ethereum upgrade. The upgrade is set to happen when the Ethereum chain reaches a block height of 7,080,000 and this is envisaged to take place at some point on 16th January 2018.

During the upgrade, GBX-DAX customers will be able to trade ETH on the exchange, however, deposits and withdrawals will be temporarily suspended.

The upgrade and security checks are scheduled to commence on 16th January at 02:30 UTC. We will update our community once it is completed and deposits and withdrawals are back online.

For any additional updates, please check our telegram group for the latest news.
all exchangers support ETH Hardfork, GBX also does the same thing,
this is great so that the community knows that GBX is an exchanger that really works well so far

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DashingCrypto

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 09:42:36 PM

BREAKING

The planned Ethereum Constantinople upgrade has been delayed.

Smart Contract Auditor, ChainSecurity, found a potential loophole in the EIP that could allow attackers to steal users funds.

As a result of this delay, Ethereum withdrawals and deposits will no longer be suspended on 16 January.

We will update the community once we have further updates.

https://www.coindesk.com/ethereums-constantinople-upgrade-faces-delay-due-to-security-vulnerability

If you have any questions about GBX, please be sure to visit the Official Telegram Group!
heelanwa

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:12:58 AM
Merited by unamis76 (1)

We’re delighted to announce that EOS is now listed on the GBX Digital Asset Exchange.

EOS, a Top 5 digital asset, is a decentralised operating system enabling companies to build dApps. You can now store and transact your EOS on the world’s first regulated and insured Digital Asset Exchange, owned by an EU Stock Exchange.

https://gbx.gi/news/eos-is-now-listed-on-the-gbx-dax/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
andy_pelevin
Legendary

Activity: 2223
Merit: 1123

Altcoinlog

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 12:27:02 PM

I recently tried to trade in GBX. For the test, I sold some STACS tokens there and withdraw an ETH to my address. 4 hours were spent on translation. 4 hours is a lot, but not critical. The address from which the money came was marked in the system as (BitUN.io_2) and at this address there are many transactions with tokens that are not on the GBX exchange. Most likely - this is BitUN Wallet ( https://bitun.io/en ) , but the list of GBX partners.
Who can explain to me this discrepancy. Does GBX not have its own wallet and control system?

█████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████`````███████████████████
████████████████████```````██████████████████
███████████████████````````█████████████████
██████████████████```███`````████████████████
█████████████████```█████`````███████████████
████████████████```███████`````██████████████
███████████████```█████████`````█████████████
██████████████```````````````````████████████
█████████████```█████████████`````███████████
████████████```███████████████`````██████████
███████████```█████████████████`````█████████
██████████```███████████████████`````████████
████████`````███████████████████```````██████
gdgdgdg
Altcoin
КAК HACTPOИTЬ MAЙHИHГ?
ИHCTPУКЦИЯ

| OK   VKONTAKTE
| TWITTER   TELEGRAM
| FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

[/center
Boqueron

Activity: 658
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:02:57 PM

I recently tried to trade in GBX. For the test, I sold some STACS tokens there and withdraw an ETH to my address. 4 hours were spent on translation. 4 hours is a lot, but not critical. The address from which the money came was marked in the system as (BitUN.io_2) and at this address there are many transactions with tokens that are not on the GBX exchange. Most likely - this is BitUN Wallet ( https://bitun.io/en ) , but the list of GBX partners.
Who can explain to me this discrepancy. Does GBX not have its own wallet and control system?
Hi Andy, thanks for reaching out. The GBX team will be happy to take a look at this for you. Please email support:
support@gbx.gi
Ascoldtut

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:11:00 PM

Hello, Andy! First of all, I would like to point out that GBX has it's own wallet and store 90% of crypto in the cold storage and 10% on the hot wallet. Secondly, as already suggested if you have any kind of issue you are welcome to contact the support and the dedicated department will look into your particular case and assist you.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:47:37 PM

We’re delighted to announce that EOS is now listed on the GBX Digital Asset Exchange.

EOS, a Top 5 digital asset, is a decentralised operating system enabling companies to build dApps. You can now store and transact your EOS on the world’s first regulated and insured Digital Asset Exchange, owned by an EU Stock Exchange.

https://gbx.gi/news/eos-is-now-listed-on-the-gbx-dax/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social

I see GBX getting better, with EOS now listed on the GBX I believe that traders will be increasingly interested in using GBX, especially in their countries.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
andy_pelevin
Legendary

Activity: 2223
Merit: 1123

Altcoinlog

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:49:18 PM

Hello, Andy! First of all, I would like to point out that GBX has it's own wallet and store 90% of crypto in the cold storage and 10% on the hot wallet. Secondly, as already suggested if you have any kind of issue you are welcome to contact the support and the dedicated department will look into your particular case and assist you.

I do not need help. GBX me neither what should. I was surprised that the transaction was made from someone else's address.

█████████████████████`````███████████████████
████████████████████```````██████████████████
███████████████████````````█████████████████
██████████████████```███`````████████████████
█████████████████```█████`````███████████████
████████████████```███████`````██████████████
███████████████```█████████`````█████████████
██████████████```````````````````████████████
█████████████```█████████████`````███████████
████████████```███████████████`````██████████
███████████```█████████████████`````█████████
██████████```███████████████████`````████████
████████`````███████████████████```````██████
gdgdgdg
Altcoin
КAК HACTPOИTЬ MAЙHИHГ?
ИHCTPУКЦИЯ

| OK   VKONTAKTE
| TWITTER   TELEGRAM
| FACEBOOK    INSTAGRAM

[/center
HODLtheLINE

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:22:52 PM

I do not need help. GBX me neither what should. I was surprised that the transaction was made from someone else's address.

Totally understandable. Still not a bad idea to reach out to the support team, as they will have more information available on the matter.
Ascoldtut

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:11:12 AM

Dear STACkers,

Chief Strategy Officer, Andrew Pal was interviewed on Bloomberg Radio - Daybreak Asia, this morning. The focus of the discussion was around regulation and mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies. 

Bloomberg Radio - Daybreak Asia

Digital Assets Key Capital Raising Mechanism in Asia

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/audio/2019-01-18/digital-assets-key-capital-raising-mechanism-in-asia-radio
DashingCrypto

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 05:28:38 PM

GBX IN THE PRESS!

Our CEO Nick Cowan was quoted in a recent Forbes article, looking into the newly published Deloitte Tech Trends 2019 report.

"The report acknowledges that technical and policy hurdles to mainstream adoption are being resolved, something we have experienced operating in a jurisdiction with a purpose-built Distributed-Ledger-Technology (DLT) regulatory framework which helps us provide our community of users with the highest standards in digital asset trading and security.”

Nick Cowan, CEO, GBX

If you have any questions about GBX, please feel free to ask in the Official Telegram Group!
HODLtheLINE

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 04:05:52 PM

Official Announcement:

As part of our continued commitment to the development of the GBX-DAX, we will be conducting scheduled maintenance on 22nd January 2019, from 01:00 UTC till 04:00 UTC. During this time, the GBX-DAX will be offline.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: