Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:21:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform  (Read 42358 times)
TheCraMan

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:55:29 PM

GBX aims to become the world's first licensed and regulated platform for the sale of tokens and digital exchange assets managed by the regulated European Union stock exchange ("EU").

More specifically, gbx-this is expected to be:

a global marketplace for listing and selling tokens that satisfy the strict due diligence process and the admissibility process set out in the "GBX rules";
exchange of high-quality digital assets, including a market in which issuers of tokens, traders and investors can confidently and reliably participate in a platform where the listed tokens have been subjected to an institution-level approval process.

I understand that the platform "aims ", but when will it work? I'm waiting but the launch does not happen in the previously promised time.

The GBX Trading Exchange

I know this is what you have all been waiting for these last few weeks. The team have been working around the clock, and I’m excited to tell you that we are planning for an important system upgrade during the week beginning 4th of June, subject to the results of our internal testing and development in the next 2 weeks. After the upgrade is done, we will have the soft launch of the Beta version of the GBX Digital Assets Exchange! More details will be available closer to that date. We want to thank you all for your patience and for the continued faith in the project. We’ll be rolling the exchange out in stages in line with our original plans, so keep your eyes peeled for more information.

Keep on ROCKing everybody!

Nick Cowan
CEO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nicklello

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

GBX exchange initial launch is 04 June so per your comment any ico after this should only allow RKT. Does this mean this ICO is prior to 04 June.
James19_402

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:08:40 PM

Events Round up

Traceto.io has provided a list of events that Cynopsis Solutions and traceto.io will be attending!

https://medium.com/traceto-io/upcoming-events-for-cynopsis-solutions-and-traceto-io-1b6e2021fda2
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:13:18 AM

GBX has a new Sponsorship Firm, Blockchain Worx. Check out the details in the blog below!

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/blockchain-worx-joins-the-sponsor-firm-network-c93c0b9b712c
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 04:51:22 PM

Really good news, put on trial testing will be successful and the  exchange will soon work.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:31:20 PM

Hi, everybody. Do you have any information about when the platform will be launched? I heard that this will happen in early June. is it true?

hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:40:03 PM

Hi, everybody. Do you have any information about when the platform will be launched? I heard that this will happen in early June. is it true?

Hey there - Read this recent announcement directly from Nick Cowan below:

The GBX Trading Exchange

I know this is what you have all been waiting for these last few weeks. The team have been working around the clock, and I’m excited to tell you that we are planning for an important system upgrade during the week beginning 4th of June, subject to the results of our internal testing and development in the next 2 weeks. After the upgrade is done, we will have the soft launch of the Beta version of the GBX Digital Assets Exchange! More details will be available closer to that date. We want to thank you all for your patience and for the continued faith in the project. We’ll be rolling the exchange out in stages in line with our original plans, so keep your eyes peeled for more information.

Nick Cowan
CEO
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:14:04 PM

It is normally Rkt only for early  access but we were give ETH option in this sale due to some constraint in getting RKT
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:47:11 AM

The GBX Trading Exchange

Nick Cowan
CEO

On 18th June you will launched beta-version? (4th June + 2 weeks)? Trading pairs will be avaliable in demo or which functions?
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:17:09 AM

The GBX Trading Exchange

Nick Cowan
CEO

On 18th June you will launched beta-version? (4th June + 2 weeks)? Trading pairs will be avaliable in demo or which functions?

A soft beta will roll out after the internal testing and development it appears. More details about the pairs will come near the launch date, same with the functions.
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

CEO FORTnightly Message - 01/06/18

Hey ROCKers!

I know I say this every week, but once again, I can’t believe two weeks have been and gone already. There is so much going on at the moment and as always our community of FORTs continue to show their incredible support and enthusiasm for the GBX project.

Without further ado, let’s get stuck in to the good stuff.

1. A big welcome to the new additions to the team

We’ve been busy building our team and today it’s a great pleasure to be able to introduce you to the latest team members to join us on our journey. I’m sure you’ll all join me in giving them a warm welcome.

Chief Operating Officer – Phil Walker
Before joining GSX, Phil had a long career as global lead within operations and marketing for a major global online gaming group. Latterly he was a Managing Director for Ladbrokes Coral.

Group Chief Compliance Officer – Targ Patience
Targ has extensive experience as a senior regulator officer and consultant.  Firms that he has worked with include Citigroup Global Markets, London Clearing House Clearnet, Goldman Sachs and KPMG.

Head of Exchange and Listings Authorisation Team – Daniel Torres
Daniel’s international business career has spanned regulated financial, crypto and technology sectors , as well  business start ups. His work has taken him across South America, Africa and Europe and we welcome him to Gibraltar.

Head of Customer Relations  – Dionissis Daoussis
Dion’s 15 year career as a customer services team leader and supervisor with some of the world’s leading online gaming businesses, makes him ideally suited to create for us a new paradigm in customer services.

2. Blockchain Worx joins the GBX Sponsor Firm network

The 10th Sponsor Firm to be approved in our Network is Blockchain Worx. It’s a great pleasure to welcome the team from the Singapore based company. They provide a range of ancillary solutions including an Anti-Money Laundering Transaction Monitoring system, a Securities Tokenisation platform and an Enterprise Blockchain Innovation Centre to token issuers. That’s not all, as part of their continued growth they are opening an office in Dubai soon, with more offices in Europe already planned.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/blockchain-worx-joins-the-sponsor-firm-network-c93c0b9b712c

3. Traceto.io public sale coming soon

There’s so much going on at the moment that I wanted to make sure that none of us forget or miss out on the upcoming public sale of T2T, the Traceto.io token sale. The sale starts on the 8th June, that’s next monday.

If you haven’t already done so, make sure you’ve registered and gone through the KYC process on the GBX Grid so as you can take part in the sale. You can get started here https://platform.gbx.gi/register.

Everything you need to know about the T2T sale can be found here - https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/everything-you-need-to-know-about-traceto-ios-token-sale-on-the-gbx-grid-updated-cc3ab85392fe

4. STRYKZ is the next token sale on the GBX Grid

It’s great to see the GBX Grid coming to life, and it’s only the beginning. STRYKZ is the next token to be approved and make it to the grid. Stryking is tokenising fantasy sports, with Football Stars, it's live flagship fantasy football competition platform, already creating waves within the football community. The team recently picked up 2 awards at pitch events and the team are working hard across the world getting ready for their upcoming sale, which is scheduled to open to the public during the FIFA World Cup.

https://medium.com/@Gibraltar.Blockchain.Exchange/stryking-to-launch-their-strkyz-token-through-the-gbx-grid-473e48a182df

5. GBX Digital Asset Exchange Soft Launch

It’s with huge excitement that today I can tell you that our GBX Digital Asset Exchange will be opening its doors for a soft launch and exclusive early access next week. I know that this is the news we’ve all been waiting for and the whole team has been working around the clock to make this a reality. The Soft Launch will only be available to 300 retail and select institutional participants. The selection process will be simple, the first 100 people to sign up will get guaranteed exclusive early access and then the next 200 will be selected from all other applicants. Please note: You must already be a KYC cleared GBX account holder.

Keep watching this space carefully as we will be sharing the link to register very soon, together with providing further details on the selection process and potential rewards that we’ll be offering successful participants.

6. Our strategic partnership with Quoine

GBX anticipated that it would take more time to develop its own technology – instead we have made significant progress and will roll out our own interface and trading system ahead of schedule, and reinforces our commitment to a strong relationship with Quoine as we see major strategic opportunities working together including: connecting to the deep liquidity offered on the Worldbook/Liquid platform, and offering dual listing opportunities to our issuers and accessing investors in different geographies.

We have more news coming early next week so keep an eye out everyone. Things are definitely heating up and the team are doing an incredible job around the clock to keep us moving in the right direction.

Remember everyone, keep on ROCKing!

Nick Cowan
CEO - GSX Group
TheCraMan

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:10:11 PM

The Digital Asset Exchange is opening registration for early access next week. Get all the details here, including information on exclusive rewards for participants.
The Digital Asset Exchange is opening registration for early access next week. Get all the details here, including information on exclusive rewards for participants.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

I see good news from the team, but why does not the news well affect the price of the coin? The price even decreases.
piggyfrog

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

I see good news from the team, but why does not the news well affect the price of the coin? The price even decreases.
We do not control the secondary markets, therefore we do not have the influence on the price.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:04:10 PM

We do not control the secondary markets, therefore we do not have the influence on the price.
Of course you do not control, but the market probably does not believe in your project and the coin price decreases more and more.
hufflepuff4life

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:26:13 PM

Of course you do not control, but the market probably does not believe in your project and the coin price decreases more and more.

Hi there, please note that we are not able to comment on market activity and prefer to not have speculative conversation in the group. Thank you.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:33:58 PM

Once soft beta will be launched that will be point for people to turn to this project. Till then cheap tokens are opportunity for those are aware of this future's one of the influenced exchanged being backed by legal teams and other factors. This early access to tester is very good update and I will try to participate to have better idea.
piggyfrog

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:02:49 AM

Dear ROCKers,

There is 3hours left until the opening of the registration for the soft launch 🚀

Fingers on buttons 🤘
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:34:39 AM

I didn't know about this opening of soft launch registration but seeing the last post and then doing small effort on previous pages I found what is all about. ROCK token is currently very cheap and not everyone is well familiar with the back ground of this upcoming exchange. Development has been very advanced since my last visit here.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

I didn't know about this opening of soft launch registration but seeing the last post and then doing small effort on previous pages I found what is all about. ROCK token is currently very cheap and not everyone is well familiar with the back ground of this upcoming exchange. Development has been very advanced since my last visit here.
Thanks a lot for your faith! We are aiming to boost the project and deliver more Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: