Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]GBX-The Crypto Harbour.Gibraltar-based Crypto Exchange&Token Platform  (Read 42358 times)
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:30:30 AM

Status update - 29th November

With the help of IDEX, we have finished verifying the list of users and their RKT balances as of 23rd November 0300 UTC with IDEX.
For those who have RKT in IDEX before the token swap, we have credited into their own Ethereum wallet the equivalent of STACS.

For community members who have bought RKT on IDEX after the token swap on 23rd November, and are enquiring about the swap, please email support@gbx.gi (together with details of the trades/transactions history records) where the team will assess the issue and deal with the matter on a case by case basis. We will verify all available records and if the situation merits, we will absorb the ETH cost incurred in such deals, and acquire back the affected RKT. This is only valid for IDEX RKTETH trades after the token swap, on 23rd November only.

In this case, users who were supposed to have STACS due to their valid RKT balances on IDEX before the token swap, get them. And innocent users who didn't know about the token swap but bought RKT using ETH, get covered back with their ETH spent. We feel that this is the best and fairest way to take care of all community members, to go beyond the extent of GBX DAX and ensure that nobody lost out.

The STACS contract address is: 0x286708f069225905194673755f12359e6aff6fe1
Decimal places: 18
Ticker: STACS

Thank you for your attention.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

STACS has now been added to CoinMarketCap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stacs/

As a reminder, RKT is no longer the token of the GBX/GSX ecosystem and should not be traded or used in anyway.

I Have got my tokens, just checked the wallet. Thanks for that, it works great when is automatically distributed without any requirements and additional submissions Wink)
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:58:44 AM

STACS has now been added to CoinMarketCap:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/stacs/

As a reminder, RKT is no longer the token of the GBX/GSX ecosystem and should not be traded or used in anyway.

I Have got my tokens, just checked the wallet. Thanks for that, it works great when is automatically distributed without any requirements and additional submissions Wink)

Thanks, glad to know that it happens with no friction.
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

The GBX team attended Consensus Invest 2018 in New York as a sponsor, alongside other well-known blockchain companies.

The one-day event, hosted by CoinDesk, was focused on institutional adoption and the evolution of crypto assets. It was a perfect opportunity for our team to promote the GSX Group ecosystem and our latest projects #STACS

https://gbx.gi/news/gbx-consensus-invest-2018-new-york/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
piggyfrog

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:54:00 PM

The GSX Group attended BlockShow Asia, a two-day conference that brings together leaders within the blockchain space to engage in discussions on investments, regulations and institutional adoption. The event was the perfect opportunity to share with attendees our latest news, including our recently-obtained status as a licensed blockchain exchange.
https://gbx.gi/news/blockshow-asia-gsx-group-networking-event/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:40:07 PM

CEO Fortnightly Message 30/11/18

Dear Community,

It has been an exciting two weeks since my last update. As some of you may already be aware, we have seen some significant developments and changes to our business. Before I go through those updates, I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to our community for their continued support. We’re in the business of changing the landscape of the financial world, and as we grow and develop in that endeavour, it is fantastic to see so many of you join us on this journey.

So, on to the big news! The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) has been granted its DLT licence by our regulator, the Gibraltar Financial Services Commision (GFSC). We are now fully regulated, and the only Stock Exchange to own a regulated Digital Asset Exchange.

But that’s not the only good news for our Community. Here is a roundup of our recent updates:

1. GBX DLT Licence

On November 21st, the GBX began operating as a fully regulated entity under the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) licence from the GFSC. We have always maintained an institutional-grade platform, built on transparency, good governance, and best practices, and we have been rewarded for those efforts with a DLT licence.  You can read the full announcement here:

https://gbx.gi/news/gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-now-licensed-gibraltar-financial-services-commission-gfsc/

2. STACS Token Update

There has been a lot of interest in our upgrade from RKT to STACS as the GBX’s utility token. Our course has always set out to transform the capital markets with blockchain technology, the latest initiative is another step toward that goal. I recently updated you on the STACS Protocol and its incredible potential, and we wanted to make sure our community would share in our future success with the STACS Protocol as well as the GBX. Here is an update on the STACS token:

https://gbx.gi/news/introducing-stacs-token/ 

3. New Fiat Onboarding and Pairs

More great news for our DAX users. We have extended our Fiat onboarding capabilities to include British Pounds (GBP) and Euros (EUR) alongside our current US Dollar (USD) offering. We are committed to providing the best user experience, and these new Fiat options make it easier than ever to get involved in crypto trading, overcoming the usual barriers to entry. You can learn more about what this means for our users here: 

https://gbx.gi/news/gbx-announces-new-fiat-onboarding-options-gbp-eur/   

4. Consensus Invest 2018

I have just returned from New York City having attended Consensus Invest 2018. It was an excellent opportunity to network and promote the work of the GBX as a newly regulated exchange, the STACS Protocol and the broader GSX Group ecosystem. It was interesting to see more institutional participation, and the discussions and debates focusing on greater institutional adoption of the blockchain. You can find out more about the event here:

https://gbx.gi/news/gbx-consensus-invest-2018-new-york/

5. BIC Workshop Success

The GSX Group Blockchain Innovation Centre (BIC) hosted the first professional Blockchain Educational Workshop in Gibraltar. In collaboration with London Blockchain Labs (LBL) and held at the University of Gibraltar, the workshop was attended by 100 local professionals for a full day's agenda on the fundamentals of blockchain technology. The day was a huge success and a fantastic experience for those in attendance. The BIC will be hosting more educational events in 2019. Click the link below for an overview of the workshop, and keep an eye out on the events page for future workshops:

https://www.bic.gi/2018/11/26/bic-hosts-gibraltars-first-professional-blockchain-educational-workshop-in-collaboration-with-the-university-of-gibraltar-and-london-blockchain-labs/

6. BlockShow Asia & the GSX Group Networking event

The GSX Group returned to exhibit at the BlockShow, after attending their first successful event in Singapore. Similar to last year there was a great atmosphere, with the GSX Group hosting a Cocktails and networking evening during the conference, promoting the STACS Protocol. You can find out more here:

https://gbx.gi/news/blockshow-asia-gsx-group-networking-event/

That’s the roundup for this fortnightly message. Some huge news that continues to boost our progress and has validated all the hard work done by the team. Their dedication and passion have been rewarded with a DLT licence, but our work continues. We operate at the highest standards, and we aim to continue providing the best user experiences and professional services.

Nick Cowan
CEO - GBX

petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

CEO Fortnightly Message 30/11/18

Dear Community,

It has been an exciting two weeks since my last update. As some of you may already be aware, we have seen some significant developments and changes to our business. Before I go through those updates, I would like to extend my gratitude and thanks to our community for their continued support. We’re in the business of changing the landscape of the financial world, and as we grow and develop in that endeavour, it is fantastic to see so many of you join us on this journey.

So, on to the big news! The Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) has been granted its DLT licence by our regulator, the Gibraltar Financial Services Commision (GFSC). We are now fully regulated, and the only Stock Exchange to own a regulated Digital Asset Exchange.

But that’s not the only good news for our Community. Here is a roundup of our recent updates:

1. GBX DLT Licence

On November 21st, the GBX began operating as a fully regulated entity under the Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) licence from the GFSC. We have always maintained an institutional-grade platform, built on transparency, good governance, and best practices, and we have been rewarded for those efforts with a DLT licence.  You can read the full announcement here:

https://gbx.gi/news/gibraltar-blockchain-exchange-now-licensed-gibraltar-financial-services-commission-gfsc/

2. STACS Token Update

There has been a lot of interest in our upgrade from RKT to STACS as the GBX’s utility token. Our course has always set out to transform the capital markets with blockchain technology, the latest initiative is another step toward that goal. I recently updated you on the STACS Protocol and its incredible potential, and we wanted to make sure our community would share in our future success with the STACS Protocol as well as the GBX. Here is an update on the STACS token:

https://gbx.gi/news/introducing-stacs-token/ 

3. New Fiat Onboarding and Pairs

More great news for our DAX users. We have extended our Fiat onboarding capabilities to include British Pounds (GBP) and Euros (EUR) alongside our current US Dollar (USD) offering. We are committed to providing the best user experience, and these new Fiat options make it easier than ever to get involved in crypto trading, overcoming the usual barriers to entry. You can learn more about what this means for our users here: 

https://gbx.gi/news/gbx-announces-new-fiat-onboarding-options-gbp-eur/   

4. Consensus Invest 2018

I have just returned from New York City having attended Consensus Invest 2018. It was an excellent opportunity to network and promote the work of the GBX as a newly regulated exchange, the STACS Protocol and the broader GSX Group ecosystem. It was interesting to see more institutional participation, and the discussions and debates focusing on greater institutional adoption of the blockchain. You can find out more about the event here:

https://gbx.gi/news/gbx-consensus-invest-2018-new-york/

5. BIC Workshop Success

The GSX Group Blockchain Innovation Centre (BIC) hosted the first professional Blockchain Educational Workshop in Gibraltar. In collaboration with London Blockchain Labs (LBL) and held at the University of Gibraltar, the workshop was attended by 100 local professionals for a full day's agenda on the fundamentals of blockchain technology. The day was a huge success and a fantastic experience for those in attendance. The BIC will be hosting more educational events in 2019. Click the link below for an overview of the workshop, and keep an eye out on the events page for future workshops:

https://www.bic.gi/2018/11/26/bic-hosts-gibraltars-first-professional-blockchain-educational-workshop-in-collaboration-with-the-university-of-gibraltar-and-london-blockchain-labs/

6. BlockShow Asia & the GSX Group Networking event

The GSX Group returned to exhibit at the BlockShow, after attending their first successful event in Singapore. Similar to last year there was a great atmosphere, with the GSX Group hosting a Cocktails and networking evening during the conference, promoting the STACS Protocol. You can find out more here:

https://gbx.gi/news/blockshow-asia-gsx-group-networking-event/

That’s the roundup for this fortnightly message. Some huge news that continues to boost our progress and has validated all the hard work done by the team. Their dedication and passion have been rewarded with a DLT licence, but our work continues. We operate at the highest standards, and we aim to continue providing the best user experiences and professional services.

Nick Cowan
CEO - GBX

This sounds really fantastic, so many significant achievements! I do enjoy every time reading updates of a few projects and GBX is one of the first in this list. Wish you all the best.
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

So RKT tokens dont have liquidity more? And only STACS will be used? Or you have now 2 types of tokens and both will be used? Can you explaine a bit?

Correct, the RKT will essentially be useless and the swap is 1:1 to STACS for those who hold RKT.

Ok, so RKT tokens not trading anymore? As I see they are still trading at GBX exchange... And what liquidity STACS tokens will have? They must charge fees for listing in their native tokens like this making other exchanges  Huh

Correct the RKT will soon cease for trading. Given that the swap is 1:1 the liquidity will be there for STACS and the GBX team are working with Liquid and IDEX in regards to this.

But I dont see liquidity for tokens right now. Why GBX exchange dont listing new popular token? Who want to trade by ETH and BTC on new exchange? They must list new popular tokens for getting new users. And after getting some solid traders base they must charge listing fees in STACKS tokens and burn part of them at last.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
nomadic09

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

So RKT tokens dont have liquidity more? And only STACS will be used? Or you have now 2 types of tokens and both will be used? Can you explaine a bit?

Correct, the RKT will essentially be useless and the swap is 1:1 to STACS for those who hold RKT.

Ok, so RKT tokens not trading anymore? As I see they are still trading at GBX exchange... And what liquidity STACS tokens will have? They must charge fees for listing in their native tokens like this making other exchanges  Huh

Correct the RKT will soon cease for trading. Given that the swap is 1:1 the liquidity will be there for STACS and the GBX team are working with Liquid and IDEX in regards to this.

But I dont see liquidity for tokens right now. Why GBX exchange dont listing new popular token? Who want to trade by ETH and BTC on new exchange? They must list new popular tokens for getting new users. And after getting some solid traders base they must charge listing fees in STACKS tokens and burn part of them at last.

The GBX team are well aware about liquidity and are working on that. Hence why they have added BCH and BSV and are also including tokens from the Grid sales as well. GBX are taking the strides and effort to add more liquidity and variety in trading.
traveler007

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

The GBX team are well aware about liquidity and are working on that. Hence why they have added BCH and BSV and are also including tokens from the Grid sales as well. GBX are taking the strides and effort to add more liquidity and variety in trading.

Mate, BCH is just a piece of useless copy of BTC. But the talk about another things. Where is BCH trading? At Binance, Okex, Huobi, Upbit, Bithumb and other popular exchanges. People no need in another one ew exchange for trading by old coins. But they need exchanges for new coins like nOS for example. This coin still not trading at popular exchanges and people will be trade at new exchanges like GBX. They can understand this simple things?

piggyfrog

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:46:56 AM

Mate, BCH is just a piece of useless copy of BTC. But the talk about another things. Where is BCH trading? At Binance, Okex, Huobi, Upbit, Bithumb and other popular exchanges. People no need in another one ew exchange for trading by old coins. But they need exchanges for new coins like nOS for example. This coin still not trading at popular exchanges and people will be trade at new exchanges like GBX. They can understand this simple things?
We deeply thank you for the suggestion and will inform the core team about this coin. Be sure that the listing of new cryptocurrencies is the priority.
envyvulpes09

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:11:26 PM

Hey, I store my RKT in IDEX and I bought some during or after the token swap,
And I did not receive full swap of STACS token yet.
What can I do to get them swap fully? Kindly help and advise me
LRPchange

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:04:02 AM

Hey, I store my RKT in IDEX and I bought some during or after the token swap,
And I did not receive full swap of STACS token yet.
What can I do to get them swap fully? Kindly help and advise me

For community members who have bought RKT on IDEX after the token swap on 23rd November, and are enquiring about the swap, please email support@gbx.gi where the team will assess the issue and deal with the matter on a case by case basis. We will verify all available records and if the situation merits, we will absorb the ETH cost incurred in such deals, and acquire back the affected RKT.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

I don't know why you are taking too long for verification of accounts and their many complaints about the verification for your exchanges. Why don't you simply the certification process because each country has a different restriction for the documents you ask. While other exchanges are accepting our document why don't you accept those?

trambon326

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

I don't know why you are taking too long for verification of accounts and their many complaints about the verification for your exchanges. Why don't you simply the certification process because each country has a different restriction for the documents you ask. While other exchanges are accepting our document why don't you accept those?
I also do not understand such problems with verification. Companion upload many different documents and each time received a refusal. At the very beginning of the platform launch, there were no such problems

LRPchange

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:00:15 AM

I also do not understand such problems with verification. Companion upload many different documents and each time received a refusal. At the very beginning of the platform launch, there were no such problems

Let's say it is more thorough as the team is having Fiat gateways. If you have problems, tune into the telegram channel for support.
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

I am not sure about your particular case, but it's easy to pass the kyc if you have required documents. The support team always explain the reason if you have been rejected.
traveler007

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:12:53 AM

KYC needed for every traders here? As far as I know investors during ICO phase already passed KYC. But what about new traders?

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:49:24 AM

Poloniex has announced services for institutional investors yesterday. The purpose of referring is to make difference between the two exchanges have similar goals. Gibraltar-based exchange which is built to serve and facilitate institutions and its related investors. I think time has come for GBX to market its platform at global level. I expect better services since preparation and planning here was going on for months specifically to deal with this kind of investors.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:43:35 AM

KYC needed for every traders here? As far as I know investors during ICO phase already passed KYC. But what about new traders?

Exchange platform has different mechanism it required to pass KYC if anyone want to trade there. ICO platform is not linked with this platform I don't think it is hard to pass this procedure even it taking little lobg time as compare with Bittrex and other platforms.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: